Close

Likes Likes:  32
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Mudshark wants "thirsty women" to leave her fugly, ex-feetsbawl buck alone!

RGlll's Wife Puts Groupies On Blast For Sliding Into Her Man's DMs

Grete Griffin, wife to former NFL quarterback-turned-ESPN analyst Robert Griffin III, has had enough of the thirsty women in RGIII’s DMs.
    This is what she ruts with and is so jealous of:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mudsharkwhoe Wife Puts Groupies On Blast For Sliding Into Her Man's DMs.png 
Views:	28 
Size:	323.8 KB 
ID:	21046
    I get it. If that was MY nigger, I'd be beating all the other whores off with a stick, too.

But the best part is how many commenters on Libtard Yahoo managed to sneak in references to "mudsharks".

• Transparent, gold digging, self absorbed mmmuddshark

4 hours ago
      Nothing lower than a k0al burner. Sharks that play in the mud are disgusting.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Attractive women, but a mudskipper nonetheless....

Name:	YT's Dreams.png 
Views:	23 
Size:	245.0 KB 
ID:	21047

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    RGlll's Wife Puts Groupies On Blast For Sliding Into Her Man's DMs

This is what she ruts with and is so jealous of:

Name:	mudsharkwhoe Wife Puts Groupies On Blast For Sliding Into Her Man's DMs.png 
Views:	28 
Size:	323.8 KB 
ID:	21046
    I get it. If that was MY nigger, I'd be beating all the other whores off with a stick, too.

But the best part is how many commenters on Libtard Yahoo managed to sneak in references to "mudsharks".

Homo erectus incarnate!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey, dat be sammy davis jr!

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The world really is into full beastiality mode. This coalburner was from Estonia. I don't think they have more than 5 million people. I didn't hear that they enslaved blacks. This is the kind of white that intentionally destroys it's kind. Filthy whore.

I think it wanted to be the USA, easy street, and it didn't matter to her of destroying millenia of her Estonian heritage. Now she has 2 ugly mixaloids.

I heard Eddie Nigger Murphy has an Australian mudshark.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nasty mud skank. Some people might think she looks nice but looks don’t last forever. If the nigger doesn’t stab her to deff then the drug addictions, STDS, or even age will take her only passable trait away. The mutant nigbies won’t look nice either, and their IQ will be double digits.

We all know these sharks are in it for the money, I don’t even imagine she’ll be able to get any of it. This nigger wasn’t even talented at throwing a ball, which is pitiful even by nigger standards.
    Sounds like this nigger is already broke and back to his intended lifestyle of chimping at the local KFC over the wrong chicken sauce or Subway shooting the workers over too much mayonnaise so enjoy having no gold left to dig for skank! Toll will be paid and you won’t get any money for your betrayal.
    Wherever you find failure, you will find niggers. From the slums, to the unemployment line, to prison, to homeless shelters. And where ever you find niggers, you will find failure. IE Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore, Memphis, Cleveland, Haiti, and Africa. These are facts.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Some bitches will sleep with anything for money!Mudshark/golddigger!

8. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    The world really is into full beastiality mode. This coalburner was from Estonia. I don't think they have more than 5 million people. I didn't hear that they enslaved blacks. This is the kind of white that intentionally destroys it's kind. Filthy whore.

I think it wanted to be the USA, easy street, and it didn't matter to her of destroying millenia of her Estonian heritage. Now she has 2 ugly mixaloids.

It seems she has money of her own and is or was quite a well-known athlete. Surely she could have found a human male, yet picked this hideous pavement ape. It's unfathomable.

Very nice. Helping to eradicate the human race, one niglet at a time.

Name:	mudshark9-25 224427.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	153.8 KB 
ID:	21052

Seems Eddie, fugly silverback, has something irresistible. He has 10 sprogs with a variety of sharks and hoes. Eww.

Name:	eddieniggere 10th time.png 
Views:	47 
Size:	545.1 KB 
ID:	21053

Name:  shrug.gif
Views: 310
Size:  2.9 KB
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

10. Likes Ray Cizzums, Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    It seems she has money of her own and is or was quite a well-known athlete. Surely she could have found a human male, yet picked this hideous pavement ape. It's unfathomable.

Very nice. Helping to eradicate the human race, one niglet at a time.

Name:	mudshark9-25 224427.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	153.8 KB 
ID:	21052

Seems Eddie, fugly silverback, has something irresistible. He has 10 sprogs with a variety of sharks and hoes. Eww.

Name:	eddieniggere 10th time.png 
Views:	47 
Size:	545.1 KB 
ID:	21053

Name:  shrug.gif
Views: 310
Size:  2.9 KB

Damn, look at those 'dit offa dat tricycle' niglets!
    How can those nasty sharks hold their noses to dig that gold?

12. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post

DISGUSTING!! Lamar odom has an Australian TRANNY mudshark!!

14. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    She's gonna be ever so surprised when he gifts her with a set of mudshark glasses for rolling up in his DM's and spying him out. In the end, this will all be her fault...
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

16. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post