Close

Likes Likes:  7
    Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Someone put up a "negroes for sale" sign in a nigger park

I wonder how many taxpayer dollars will be spent investigation this "hate crime."

https://www.click2houston.com/news/l...outputType=amp

2. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Espantoon View Post
    I wonder how many taxpayer dollars will be spent investigation this "hate crime."

https://www.click2houston.com/news/l...outputType=amp
    Only to find out that niggers did it - like always! These things are always nigger hoaxes.

Who would want to buy a nigger, anyway? Those black apes are always more trouble than they're worth and our ancestors should have picked their own damn cotton.

4. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    Only to find out that niggers did it - like always! These things are always nigger hoaxes.

Who would want to buy a nigger, anyway? Those black apes are always more trouble than they're worth and our ancestors should have picked their own damn cotton.
    Unfortunately, 400 years ago, our ancestors just thought about trying to survive the cold harsh winters, and supposedly niggers we're just chattel. Bad move. Not only did they not work, they brought all sorts of unChristian witchcraft and voodoo. For all the cotton picked, we are paying at least 100x the cost these days, feeding these apes. The time to have deported them was after the Civil War. Or maybe we should have given them free to Venezuela.

If you did a tally, every nigger, including their spawns, have cost us trillions. Why not send them to fight for Ukraine, with their destructive ways, they may bankrupt Russia.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

6. Likes SGT@Arms, Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rest assured, I made my sentiments on this fake hate activity known.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Unfortunately, 400 years ago, our ancestors just thought about trying to survive the cold harsh winters, and supposedly niggers we're just chattel. Bad move. Not only did they not work, they brought all sorts of unChristian witchcraft and voodoo. For all the cotton picked, we are paying at least 100x the cost these days, feeding these apes. The time to have deported them was after the Civil War. Or maybe we should have given them free to Venezuela.

If you did a tally, every nigger, including their spawns, have cost us trillions. Why not send them to fight for Ukraine, with their destructive ways, they may bankrupt Russia.
    Because they ran as fast as their little monkey limbs could carry them OUT of Ukraine when Putin invaded. Niggers are consummate cowards.

9. Likes Ignatow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post

Kinda reminds me of that down-low butt pirate nigger jussie smollet. I wonder if that pole smoker ever paid the $120,000.00 it owes the chimpcongo police?!

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like

Just ship about 10 million of our niggers (or all of them) to Russia and they would withdraw troops in Ukraine to deal with the nigger invasion. Just drop the mother fuckers out of airplanes with working or non working parachutes right into mother Russia. Oh man, I can dream, right?
    I’ve got news for these niggers, nobody wants to buy them. Nobody needs antiquated farm equipment.

12. Likes Ignatow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

"UH AINST going to no Ukraines, it beez cold deyah!!" As shitavius tries to Muh Dik a Ukrainian girl!!

14. Likes Ignatow liked this post