Close

Likes Likes:  61
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

She boon dentist must pay $95 million to niglet who got brain damage

Texas family awarded $95 million after dental procedure left young girl with irreversible brain damage

A Texas family has been awarded $95 million after their young daughter was left blind and unable to walk or talk due to the botched treatment she received from her dentist in 2016 -- but the heartbroken family likely won’t see a dollar of the hefty pot.

Nevaeh Hall was just 4 years old when she arrived at the Diamond Dental Practice in Houston in January 2016. She was sedated and strapped to a “papoose board” by her dentist, Bethaniel Jefferson, who intended to perform a baby root canal as well as place a crown on one of her back teeth, according to news release from the Hall family’s attorney, obtained by McClatchy News.

When the dentist started to drill however, Nevaeh almost immediately started to scream and convulse. It is now believed that she suffered a seizure. The girl was left with severe, irreversible brain damage and still suffers seizures to this day.

“Nevaeh Hall, now 10, is conscious, but can no longer see, speak, walk or eat on her own,” attorney James Moriarty said. “She requires 24-hour medical care.”
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/oth...e610ee05eacf9e
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nevaeh, Courissa, Bethaniel ? Please, niggers - stop having children, ffs !

Fake dentist kills her own kind ? Priceless. "She habbin' a seez-ya" !
    Not to worry, nibba, wait a few hours, den we call the bamb-u-lance.
    At least they arrested this imposter. Now arrest whoever gave her a medical license.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Samuel L. Mermaid.png 
Views:	48 
Size:	809.7 KB 
ID:	21049

Senior Administrator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    “Nevaeh Hall, now 10, is conscious, but can no longer see, speak, walk or eat on her own,” attorney James Moriarty said. “She requires 24-hour medical care.”
    Just more shit that YT has to pay for.
    Niggerloving Joe Biden NOT my president.

"Blacks have no rights which the white man is bound to respect." - US Supreme Court Justice Roger Taney, 1857

Black lives DON'T matter. Never did, and never will.

You can't have law and order and filthy niggers too.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Irresponsible nigger don’t give a shit.Glad it was a niglet and not a human.Still,taxpayers will have to support the niglet/rere for life!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    How does a 4 year old have rotten teeth already? Oh, wait....

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank God it was nig-on-nig! All niggers should be required to go to nigger dentists only. Imagine being retarded enough to choose a nigger dentist. I really hope only niggers are that retarded.

I would only trust a White or Asian to work on my teeth. Not only all of the dentists I've ever been to, but all the dental hygienists as well, have been of those groups. My health is too damn important to entrust to a member of a low-IQ race in the name of inclusion and divershitty.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Nevaeh, Courissa, Bethaniel ? Please, niggers - stop having children, ffs !

Fake dentist kills her own kind ? Priceless. "She habbin' a seez-ya" !
    Not to worry, nibba, wait a few hours, den we call the bamb-u-lance.
    At least they arrested this imposter. Now arrest whoever gave her a medical license.

Name:	Samuel L. Mermaid.png 
Views:	48 
Size:	809.7 KB 
ID:	21049

"Neveah" is "Heaven" spelled backwards and very popular with mammy sows.

A root canal and a crown on a baby tooth? WTF? No way! Did the sow dentist manage to drill right into the niglet's tiny brain?

I just had a root canal - first one in my life. Anyway, how the hell can you get brain damage from this procedure? I managed to get through it with my brain intact. Of course my dentist is an educated human being.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    And try to collect malpractice money from a nigger! Niggers are a total loss!

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The 'Justice Dept' sure must be moving slow.

Dentist gets probation for botched surgery that left Texas girl with brain damage

A former Texas dentist who left a 4-year-old girl with irreversible brain damage from a botched surgery has walked away with just five years of probation — despite prosecutors seeking 20 years in prison.

Bethaniel Jefferson failed to call 911 for five hours as little Nevaeh Hall’s oxygen levels plunged seven years ago — leaving the now-11-year-old girl needing around-the-clock care and still unable to see, speak, walk or eat on her own.

Her attorney, John Kovach, readily admitted Jefferson “screwed up” as she was convicted Wednesday in Houston of reckless injury to a child by omission.

Prosecutors sought the maximum sentence of 20 years in prison — and the jury initially sentenced her to 10 years, according to KHOU11.

However, it also recommended community supervision, which allowed the judge on Thursday to sentence Jefferson to just five years of probation, the Houston Chronicle said.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    4 year old with a crown ? We was kangz !
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    It sounds like insurance fraud to me, but what do I care, nigger on nigger malpractice. As if the dentist has insurance to pay up. Little nigger's IQ went from 50 to 10. BFD, you moronic niggers.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

12. Likes Ray Cizzums, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post

A root canal and a crown on a baby tooth? WTF? No way! Did the sow dentist manage to drill right into the niglet's tiny brain?

I just had a root canal - first one in my life. Anyway, how the hell can you get brain damage from this procedure? I managed to get through it with my brain intact. Of course my dentist is an educated human being.
    True, it is at least one of the less offensive nog names, unlike La'Trina
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    95 million what ? That mini-boon won't see $95 dollars. The sheeboon dentist will be ordered to pay 95 cents a week,
    which will stop within 95 days. Niggers are lawsuit-proof - any money they ever had disappears the second they get a
    judgement against them. And their welfare, SSI, and section ape can't be touched....

Name:	Jungle Bat Floyd.png 
Views:	25 
Size:	78.7 KB 
ID:	23372

15. Likes IseDaDiva, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    At least they got that right. They aren't going to heaven. They're going the other way.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    At least they got that right. They aren't going to heaven. They're going the other way.

Let's hope Hell is segregated. I'd hate for all the raycissts to be stuck with niggers for all eternity.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

18. Likes Ray Cizzums, CoonsЯus liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm surprised that more niggers aren't called Reg Gin. That would be the perfect label for them spooks
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

20. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    I'm surprised that more niggers aren't called Reg Gin. That would be the perfect label for them spooks
    Haha, damn ya beat me to it. I’ve called em reggins for years. Nomed nwaps works as well. Dumbass niggers. Dat name bes bootiful. It bes Heben backwads n sheeeit.
    We wuz Vikangz, Native Amuricahns, Buhgypshuns, Eskimos, Mermaids, Australians, Beethoven, Shakespeare and Flyin Purramiyid Pilots.

22. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva, CoonsЯus liked this post