Close

Likes Likes:  15
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Frizz haired jigaboos thwarted from their plans to shoot up a high school football game

'Mass casualty situation' avoided, suspects planned to shoot people at HS football game, sheriff says

Law enforcement has identified the two suspects arrested for making threats against a Homecoming high school football game in Everman on Friday.

The Tarrant County Sheriff's Office says 18-year-old Isaac Cooper and 18-year-old Brandon Gipson have been charged with unlawfully carrying a firearm in a prohibited place, child endangerment, and a terroristic threat in a public place. All the charges are felonies.

A Tarrant County Sheriff's sergeant received a tip from someone in the community that Gipson was planning to open fire at the game between Everman and Joshua.

"They related to him that there was a person heading toward homecoming at Everman and intended to shoot people there," said Sheriff Waybourn.

43 minutes after the tip was called in, Gipson and Cooper pulled into Everman High School's parking lot where a team of law enforcement was waiting for them.

"We put a stop to something before it got started," said Sheriff Waybourn.
    Investigators say it is not clear who the targets of the possible shooting were among the thousands of spectators at J.E. Marr Stadium.

Police told FOX 4 Saturday there was an ongoing "beef" between two cliques.
    Beef between two cliques- nigger gang violence. Only one cure- ship the niggers back to apefrica!

https://www.fox4news.com/news/ar-pis...-officials-say
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Way to go, mega-turd crap-beasties Isaac Cooper and Brandon Gipson!! It looks like the awesome Texas popo nipped your famous crimminigger careers right in the bud!!

And the sex-crazed aids-infected Kevin the Kuddly Koon, with its 15-inch radiator hose, is anxiously expecting your arrival at Nigger U. You will be personally treated to a few months of warm, steamy entertainment before your demise, while Kevin reams out your hemorrhoids. And we can only hope that your despicable stinking mammie sowrillas are blessed with the news of your "untimely" goodifications by December 26, when Kwanzaa rolls around.

Kevin the Kuddly Koon

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Fat Ugly nigger - 009-B.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	53.7 KB 
ID:	21037

3. Likes Jim Crow, Defund Welfare liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Reason #173,865,722 why conservatives are morally superior to liberals:

Liberals see this story and say, "I wish the shooters were white so I could exploit that to promote my agenda!"

Conservatives see this story and say, "I wish these things would never happen so I could live in a place of peace."

Unlike liberals, who take a perverse pleasure in seeing their hated enemies caught doing a naughty and getting splashed all over the news, I take no pleasure in seeing nigger mugshots on the news. I never take pleasure in seeing a nigger. I wish I never had to see another nigger, ever again.

5. Likes Jim Crow, Ray Cizzums, Defund Welfare liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    'Mass casualty situation' avoided, suspects planned to shoot people at HS football game, sheriff says

Beef between two cliques- nigger gang violence. Only one cure- ship the niggers back to apefrica!

https://www.fox4news.com/news/ar-pis...-officials-say
    The Anthropology Museum called. They want their HOMO ERECTI back!!

7. Likes Whitey Ford, Defund Welfare liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    Reason #173,865,722 why conservatives are morally superior to liberals:

Liberals see this story and say, "I wish the shooters were white so I could exploit that to promote my agenda!"

Conservatives see this story and say, "I wish these things would never happen so I could live in a place of peace."

Unlike liberals, who take a perverse pleasure in seeing their hated enemies caught doing a naughty and getting splashed all over the news, I take no pleasure in seeing nigger mugshots on the news. I never take pleasure in seeing a nigger. I wish I never had to see another nigger, ever again.
    Right on!No truer words have ever been spoken!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wonder if all the victims would have been niggers? Probably not in Dallas.
    If this was some 90% nigger skoo in Chicago I doubt anyone would have reported this to the popo, resulting in nigger entertainment. Shame they’re going to live on taxpayers dime for a few years, but next time maybe they’ll get blasted out of existence by another nigger!
    Wherever you find failure, you will find niggers. From the slums, to the unemployment line, to prison, to homeless shelters. And where ever you find niggers, you will find failure. IE Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore, Memphis, Cleveland, Haiti, and Africa. These are facts.

10. Likes Jim Crow liked this post