Close

Likes Likes:  6
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Mexico sent us its best again: spigger runs over and kills deputy

You can't tell me El Gordo doesn't have mucho nigger blood in it. This is the same soulless look we've seen in lots of 100% niggers. For some reason I can't get the full picture to show, but that's actually good. The top half of its head looks like a lot of garden variety niggers.

I don't care that it was here illegally. I don't care that it ran over an LEO. It ran over a human with kids, and it should have been given the death penalty by sundown.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Molina-Salles.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	30.0 KB 
ID:	21036

Juan Ariel Molina-Salles, 32, is charged with leaving the scene of an accident. The charge stems from the Thursday hit-and-run death of Pinellas County sheriff's deputy Michael Hartwick, a 19-year veteran who left behind two adult sons.

Hartwick was working a traffic detail in a construction zone at night when Molina-Salles was driving a front loader that hit Hartwick, Sheriff Bob Gualtieri said Friday. He said the driver of the vehicle was going "I think too fast."

"He fled as he said because he became afraid after he killed the deputy, but he clearly knew he killed the deputy," he said.

After striking Hartwick, Molina-Salles allegedly kept going and told another construction worker he had just killed a deputy. He then took off his construction hat and traffic vest and allegedly handed it to the worker and told him to hide it.

The worker, identified as Elieswer Gomez-Zelaya, dumped the items in the woods, Gualtieri said.
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/florida-d...e-sheriff-says
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

2. Likes Chimp Detester, Jim Crow liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    You can't tell me El Gordo doesn't have mucho nigger blood in it. This is the same soulless look we've seen in lots of 100% niggers. For some reason I can't get the full picture to show, but that's actually good. The top half of its head looks like a lot of garden variety niggers.

I don't care that it was here illegally. I don't care that it ran over an LEO. It ran over a human with kids, and it should have been given the death penalty by sundown.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Molina-Salles.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	30.0 KB 
ID:	21036

https://www.foxnews.com/us/florida-d...e-sheriff-says
    Look how conveniently easy it was to find a second, equally large piece of shit to help him hide the evidence! I am Jack’s complete lack of surprise!

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Illegal crap-beast mega-turd from Honduras, Juan Ariel Molina Salles and its despicable ape-complice deserves life without parole, in my view. And so does president-alleged Beijing Biden, (Bary the Fairy Insane Ohomo's butt buddy) who has allowed two million illegal scumbags into our nation since it illegitimately took the White House.

Every death caused by illegal aliens

is pig-turd Biden's fault.

5. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    One illegal alien is ONE TOO MANY. DACA, and all other border niggers are niggers, regardless of race and national origin. (Canada doesn't count. Not nigger Canadians, just human Canadians. We have a reciprocity and excellent relationship).

This wetback is a nigger, many times over. This is what should be charged as murder, because it willfully drove a vehicle without authority to do so, sped, and with grave indifference, killed a human - through it's intentional actions. That's murder to me.

I am very "matter of law" and facts in my opinions. A person who was not drinking, not negligent in any way, ran over an innocent, I won't charge with murder. No criminal acts,but should pay civil restitutions.

This Messicans or whatever spigger it is, is a murderer. And that merits death, soon.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by chimp detester View Post
    illegal crap-beast mega-turd from honduras, juan ariel molina salles and its despicable ape-complice deserves life without parole, in my view. And so does president-alleged beijing biden, (bary the fairy insane ohomo's butt buddy) who has allowed two million illegal scumbags into our nation since it illegitimately took the white house.

every death caused by illegal aliens

is pig-turd biden's fault.
    100% correct!!!!

8. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Only one thing liberals love more than their nigger pets.Illegal invaders!!

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Juan "Ariel" Molina-Salles. He beez another Nigger Mermaid an sheeit!

And a Gomez-Zelaya was asked to hide the evidence, and complied. Somehow, I don't think a Smith would have been asked to hide the evidence, much less done it.

I don't call groups nigger-like unless they've earned it. Muslims (sand niggers) have earned it. Border niggers have also earned it. It's the fact that they cover for one another, even in cases of murder, just like niggers, and collectively band together in a tribalistic manner against the wicked, hated outsider, again just like niggers.

No white person would EVER help a coworker cover up evidence of a murder merely because the coworker was white too. THAT is what makes us different. THAT is what makes us BETTER.