You can't tell me El Gordo doesn't have mucho nigger blood in it. This is the same soulless look we've seen in lots of 100% niggers. For some reason I can't get the full picture to show, but that's actually good. The top half of its head looks like a lot of garden variety niggers.

I don't care that it was here illegally. I don't care that it ran over an LEO. It ran over a human with kids, and it should have been given the death penalty by sundown.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Molina-Salles.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	30.0 KB 
ID:	21036

Juan Ariel Molina-Salles, 32, is charged with leaving the scene of an accident. The charge stems from the Thursday hit-and-run death of Pinellas County sheriff's deputy Michael Hartwick, a 19-year veteran who left behind two adult sons.

Hartwick was working a traffic detail in a construction zone at night when Molina-Salles was driving a front loader that hit Hartwick, Sheriff Bob Gualtieri said Friday. He said the driver of the vehicle was going "I think too fast."

"He fled as he said because he became afraid after he killed the deputy, but he clearly knew he killed the deputy," he said.

After striking Hartwick, Molina-Salles allegedly kept going and told another construction worker he had just killed a deputy. He then took off his construction hat and traffic vest and allegedly handed it to the worker and told him to hide it.

The worker, identified as Elieswer Gomez-Zelaya, dumped the items in the woods, Gualtieri said.
https://www.foxnews.com/us/florida-d...e-sheriff-says