Close

Likes Likes:  17
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

This pisses me off so much!!

This news story:

A white former police officer charged in the fatal shooting of a Black man at a Texas gas station two years ago was acquitted of murder Thursday, the officer’s lawyer said.
    While it's nice that someone realized the nigger needed to be made good, when did we EVER see "Black man murders White woman/man/child." EVER?

When niggers kill humans it often takes a lot of digging to find out the groid perp. I guess killing niggers is a terrible, shameful act, like killing some endangered species?

And why isn't the "w" in "white" capitalized? I shouldn't read this crap. It makes me crazy.

The dead groid's sow sister is nigger-whining about the jury:

"There was not one person that looked like me,” said Sabrina Price, who is Black, referring to the jury, according to the station.
    I'm pretty sure they're all thrilled they look nothing like this he/she sheboon:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sowprice3 174636.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	31.0 KB 
ID:	21028

Price, the nigger, a former college football player,
    Yeah, so? Does that mean any niggroe who played feetsball has to be innocent of any crimes?

https://news.yahoo.com/ex-texas-poli...065255259.html
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    "I didn't see anyone on the jury that looks like muh". Yeah, you mean any shit-skins who would ignore the facts,
    and send an innocent man to jail ? He gets paid to confront wild blackaroons, so we don't have to...

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    This news story:

While it's nice that someone realized the nigger needed to be made good, when did we EVER see "Black man murders White woman/man/child." EVER?

When niggers kill humans it often takes a lot of digging to find out the groid perp. I guess killing niggers is a terrible, shameful act, like killing some endangered species?

And why isn't the "w" in "white" capitalized? I shouldn't read this crap. It makes me crazy.

I'm pretty sure they're all thrilled they look nothing like this he/she sheboon:

Yeah, so? Does that mean any niggroe who played feetsball has to be innocent of any crimes?

This is why niggers believe they do no wrong and that whitey is out to get them. Headline after headline reads “man dead from gunshot, man dead from stabbing, man dead from whatever” all of these are typically nigger murders. When whitey dares to shoot a criminigger though, the headline always points out the race of the shooter and the victim.
    I saw thousands of nigger arbery articles that read “white men murder black man”. I have never seen a single one that reads the opposite even though it is something around 20 times more likely to occur. Niggers and low IQ libtards only read headlines and completely ignore disgusting ape behavior. I know why this pisses you off, for the same reason it pisses me the fuck off! .

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    "I didn't see anyone on the jury that looks like muh". Yeah, you mean any shit-skins who would ignore the facts,
    and send an innocent man to jail ? He gets paid to confront wild blackaroons, so we don't have to...
    Perfect synopsis Ray! Like always!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    This news story:

That sheboon looks like a candidate for "Buck or sow!!"

6. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    That sheboon looks like a candidate for "Buck or sow!!"

True. Like all sows, there is no sexual dimorphism to differentiate bucks and sows. Remove the purple bootlipstick and there is no way to know the gender:

Name:	sowpriceg3 174636.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	19.6 KB 
ID:	21041
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

8. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Thank god I hardly see anything that looks like her.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

10. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post