Close

Likes Likes:  64
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Disney's niggerizations continue: Pinocchio now has a fairy nigmother

I'm surprised nobody's posted about this yet. I thought I'd read it was a tranny buck cast as the Blue Fairy, but this niggeress is just as ugly.

I stopped at 23 seconds, enough to see how ugly the nigger is, and what horrible acting, what horrible directing. It's like Zemeckis rushed them because he was running out of film. I expected better from Gordon-Levitt, who should go back to acting school.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pinocchio-2022-review-3.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	283.1 KB 
ID:	21017

Name:	r1LQAQh3h1SLU7na.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	39.1 KB 
ID:	21018

Name:	tom120.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	57.6 KB 
ID:	21019
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    I'm surprised nobody's posted about this yet. I thought I'd read it was a tranny buck cast as the Blue Fairy, but this niggeress is just as ugly.

I stopped at 23 seconds, enough to see how ugly the nigger is, and what horrible acting, what horrible directing. It's like Zemeckis rushed them because he was running out of film. I expected better from Gordon-Levitt, who should go back to acting school.

Name:	pinocchio-2022-review-3.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	283.1 KB 
ID:	21017

Name:	r1LQAQh3h1SLU7na.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	39.1 KB 
ID:	21018

Name:	tom120.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	57.6 KB 
ID:	21019
    I saw an article about this the other day. I still think it’s a tranny buck. If a blue nigger fairy flies into my window, I’m calling an exterminator. This shit is the stuff nightmares are made of!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    I saw an article about this the other day. I still think it’s a tranny buck. If a blue nigger fairy flies into my window, I’m calling an exterminator. This shit is the stuff nightmares are made of!
    Tru Dat!!

4. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, why not? Cinderella got a bearded, rump-roasting buck Fairy Godmother.

Name:	fairygodniggercount-19.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	89.0 KB 
ID:	21027
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

6. Likes Sandy , Jim Crow, Groid_Rage, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Looks like the fucking Bat Fairy should look.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

I would not mind if movies are remade casting every wicked person as a nigger and all good people as humans. Imagine, for example, 101 Dalmatians, where Cruella Deville is a nigger...

9. Likes Sandy , Jim Crow, Kagman, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post

That's the one I was thinking about! I'm surprised it wasn't done again.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like

Who puts this shit in kid’s movies? For fuck’s sake, what is going on around here? It’s the flaming godnigger. There is so much degeneracy involved with niggers and liberals.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimp Detester View Post

I would not mind if movies are remade casting every wicked person as a nigger and all good people as humans. Imagine, for example, 101 Dalmatians, where Cruella Deville is a nigger...

Don't hold your breath. Niggers can not be portrayed as anything less than noble, intelligent, kind, generous, helpful and all that. We're being ordered to see that as truth.
    The only evil/stupid/useless people you will see in any movie or show now are white hetero males.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I thought I'd read it was a tranny buck cast as the Blue Fairy, but this niggeress is just as ugly.

*Blue Gum Fairy.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is she going to muhpoosie him? Will he wish he was a real boy so he can fun the fuck away from the bald bat-boon?

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Looks like Piniggio is flopping at the box office like a fish out of water. A nig-loving co-worker was extolling the virtues of this travesty rather loudly a few weeks back. She became irate when I asked if the blue nigger was a buck or sow.
    Nigger: "Yo, dawg, lemee up in yo crib." Me: Stares in 12 gauge.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't forget the little mermaid movie that's coming out next year will also feature an ugly alien looking nigger as the little mermaid. There is no point in watching anything anymore, it's all nigger loving garbage from here on out.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Liberal love to cast niggers into white roles. And they always end up losing money and crying “rayciss” when the film becomes a bust. And of course, it will! No white parent with any sense would take their children to see that movie.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    There is a reason why the phrase 'get woke, go broke' exists yet these idiots can't seem to get the hint. This is nobody else's fault but their own, they should know by now that the real world does not work like twitter. Nobody in the future will look at the woke media of the past as something to be fondly remembered about, it will be something we would all wish to forget ever happened.

19. Likes Chimp Detester, Groid_Rage, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimp Detester View Post

And the bitch was a 400 POUND, hairhat wearing sow!!

21. Likes Chimp Detester, IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like

That was Sony's movie for Prime Video.
    But I don't know what my story is about? - TSO

23. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Looks like the fucking Bat Fairy should look.
    Tru Dat!!

25. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    If a blue nigger fairy flies into/through my window, I’m blasting it with my 870
    Last edited by Groid_Rage; 11-20-2022 at 02:38 PM. Reason: add
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

27. Likes Ray Cizzums, Coon Town, Sandy liked this post