Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Don't Question The NewsBot
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Black THUG Gets Life In Prison- Look What He Did!!!

The following article, Black THUG Gets Life In Prison- Look What He Did!!!, was first published on America's Freedom Fighters.
    Posted by DINO PORRAZZO at AMERICAS FREEDOM FIGHTERS “NO FACE NO CASE” TREETOP PIRU GANG MEMBER GETS LIFE IN PRISON TEXAS – A gang member who was convicted of shooting one man, and remains charged with another murder, has been sentenced to life in prison, Harris County District Attorney Kim Ogg announcedRead More
    Continue reading: Black THUG Gets Life In Prison- Look What He Did!!! ...

More...

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds like a win-win to me... One shit-ape off the streets with a lifetime scholarship to Nigger U.... And two gang-bangers ventilated to goodness... And a sow shot in the throat for good measure... Maybe that will keep her nigger mouth shut for a while...

I'll sleep better tonight...

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post
    Sounds like a win-win to me... One shit-ape off the streets with a lifetime scholarship to Nigger U.... And two gang-bangers ventilated to goodness... And a sow shot in the throat for good measure... Maybe that will keep her nigger mouth shut for a while...

I'll sleep better tonight...
    The sow will just have one less hole for muh dikk play for a while which will result in more parasitic offspring.