Close

Likes Likes:  13
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Herschel Walker the most important whatever. Son says not.

Herschel Walker is the most important whatever.
    His son says otherwise.

https://fox28media.com/amp/news/nati...itics-football

Why are all these repubikans all over this chimp? I guess he's the better of the two niggers running.

“I know my mom and I would really appreciate if my father Herschel Walker stopped lying and making a mockery of us,” Walker wrote in a tweet the night of October 3. “You’re not a “family man” when you left us to bang a bunch of women, threatened to kill us, and had us move over 6 times in 6 months running from your violence.” He followed up in another tweet that night, writing: “I don’t care about someone who has a bad past and takes accountability. But how DARE YOU LIE and act as though you’re some ‘moral, Christian, upright man.’ You’ve lived a life of DESTROYING other peoples lives. How dare you.”
    Herschel Walker married Christian’s mother, childhood sweetheart Cindy DeAngelis Grossman, in 1983; however the older Walker had three children with three different women, one of whom was born while he was married to Grossman. Grossman divorced Walker in 2002 and in the 2001 filing detailed multiple instances of graphic physical and verbal abuse by the now-Senate hopeful. She accused him later of pointing a pistol to her head while saying “I’m going to blow your f****** brains out.” Grossman’s sister attested in an affidavit for a 2005 restraining order against Walker that he told her “Unequivocally that he was going to shoot my sister Cindy and her [new] boyfriend in the head.” Another woman, Myka Dean, told Texas police in 2012 that when she tried to end a romantic relationship with Walker, he threatened to kill her and then himself.
    Last edited by jenkemfactory; 10-05-2022 at 11:44 PM.

2. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post

Walker posted the video along with a string of tweets in which he declared that he is not gay despite being attracted to men.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NIGGA YOU GAY.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	117.3 KB 
ID:	21130
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

6. Likes jenkemfactory liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Walker’s qeer son called him out concerning abortions.
    Now how ridiculous is that?
    Personally I wouldn’t nominate a nigger.I think niggers are too stupid ignorant unpredictable and felonious to hold office.But conservative nigger Walker is better than that liberal nigger they got now.

8. Likes jenkemfactory, IseDaDiva, tweakstick liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Whoever decided it was a good idea to nominate a nigger for anything is an idiot. He is the lesser of two evils, but he’s still a nigger.

10. Likes jenkemfactory, IseDaDiva, tweakstick liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Walker posted the video along with a string of tweets in which he declared that he is not gay despite being attracted to men.
    Gee, if my husband told me he was attracted to men I might conclude he's gay. How homophobic/transphobic, etc., of me.

I guess this is part of the new Gender Fluid Agenda, where you dare not put labels on people, except if they're hetero and then you're free to make all the disparaging remarks you like.

Sorry, that nigga is a butt pirate. The only good thing about gay and/or trans niggas is that they seem to get batwinged nearly as often as cRapping niggas.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

12. Likes tweakstick, jenkemfactory liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    Herschel Walker is the most important whatever.
    His son says otherwise.
    Why are all these repubikans all over this chimp? I guess he's the better of the two niggers running.
    Before the primary, his fluff-butt son said that he endorsed him and that he was a great pappy. Now, just 4 weeks before the general election, he is pulling this shit. A Crocktober surprise. Who could have seen this coming? Only anyone who knows niggers and democrats, that's who. I'm sure that you can follow the dollar here, after the election.

Raphael Warnigger tried to goodify his wife by running her over with the fambly hoopty and somehow that's a non-issue now because everybody is screaming that nigger Walker paid for aboshunz and was an absentee pappy (as if that's some kind of shocking behavior for niggers). Stop right there! I thought that all liberals love nothing more than a dumpster full of dead babies behind the Planned Parents-in-duh-hood clinics?

You can't have it both ways, dimz.

I know, I know... Yes, I'm being facetious. Of course dimz can have it both ways. If it weren't for double standards, they'd have no standards at all.
    Last edited by tweakstick; 10-07-2022 at 06:06 PM. Reason: insomnia typos
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

14. Likes IseDaDiva, jenkemfactory liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Before the primary, his fluff-butt son said that he endorsed him and that he was a great pappy. Now, just 4 weeks before the general election, he is pulling this shit. A Crocktober surprise. Who could have seen this coming? Only anyone who knows niggers and democrats, that's who. I'm sure that you can follow the dollar here, after the election.

Raphael Warnigger tried to goodify his wife by running her over with the fambly hoopty and somehow that's a non-issue now because everybody is screaming that nigger Walker paid for aboshunz and and absentee pappy (as if that's some kind of shocking behavior for niggers). Stop right there! I thought that all his democraps love nothing more than a dumpster full of dead babies behind the Planned Parents-in-duh-hood clinics?

You can't have it both ways, dimz.

I know, I know... Yes, I'm being facetious. Of course dimz can have it both ways. If it weren't for double standards, they'd have no standards at all.
    Amen! Double standards and standards so low a flea couldn't crawl under them.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

16. Likes jenkemfactory liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nigger Walker is a means to an end. Since nigger Warnock is there already, might has well replace it with a nigger "boy" that may be compliant.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Trump was pushing this guy a year or two back.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Reminds me of the meme "Today in the NFL...my niggers beat your niggers."

"Today in the Senate...my nigger beat your nigger." LOL. Just speaks to the sheer pointlessness and stupidity of white people supporting niggers at all. This is OUR country, not the nigger's. Why should white voters be stuck deciding between two apes? I know I'd never vote for either of them.