So, I was just wondering....lately, I have developed a deep hatred for cell phones.Let me say first off, I have a cell phone.It is an old flip phone burner that lives in my glove box until I need to let wife know I am going to be late, or other need to know situations.I am talk about seeing people, especially niggers and kids always jaw jacking about some stupid shit, or texting and driving or checking the latest garbage on niggerbook.Or a whole pack of niggers waving their phones around trying to get video of one their own getting its ass rightly beat by the police.
Many times my job puts me in direct contact with damn niggers, and few there are that can put that fucking phone down long enough to provide the information my job requires.Just got to text about some stupid shit or find out where daddy of my bastard offspring is.....No, can't just keep that motherfucker in their pocket until it rings, we host to be communicating all the damn time.Might be two fucking seconds lake to get a text or like a meaningless post on niggers media.I have come to associate phones so much with damn worthless ass niggers shit, that now it just pisses me off to see anybody yapping in public.Anybody else feel this way, or am I just a way to cynical old White guy whose loathing of the worthless niggers has taken control of my life?
Do I need counseling or encouraging???