Close

Likes Likes:  31
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Wigger stabbed on bus by niggers for bix nood rapping (VIDEO)

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy , Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Besides being a nigger worshiping putz, this guy obviously suffers from some mental health issues and a sub par IQ. He probably belongs in some type of group home setting where he can be cared for by professionals if he has no family to take care of him. It's pretty obvious that he doesn't or he wouldn't be wearing those clown shoes and (c)rapping on a public bus.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

4. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy , Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The comments are outstanding.

This young diversity enthusiast was just enjoying the fruits of multiculturalism. This enrichment experience has taught him an important lesson.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

6. Likes tweakstick, Sandy , Whitey Ford, Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Across the street from me is a fat wigger pig. He does the same shit. Just stands there like a fucking idiot that he is and just dances like a fat fool that he is.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    “Help! Help!” Yea, that train full of niggers will jump right to the rescue. This is a situation nobody with an ounce of common sense would ever be in.
    *step on train, see train full of niggers, step off train.

9. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy , Whitey Ford liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    “Help! Help!” Yea, that train full of niggers will jump right to the rescue. This is a situation nobody with an ounce of common sense would ever be in.
    *step on train, see train full of niggers, step off train.
    Once in NY, I foolishly wasn't paying attention and missed my subway stop. The next one was in Brooklyn, and I'd be a liar if I said I wasn't scared at all at seeing how many niggers were around me. Any of them could have jumped me, robbed me, killed me, even muh dikked me, and the others would be Dinsee Nuffins. I put as menacing a scowl on my face as I could, and luckily the next train back to Manhattan came after not too long. But one minute is all niggers need.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

11. Likes Anastasia, Whitey Ford, Jim Crow liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've had a couple of close calls (close encoonters of the extra dark kind). Once in Houston, I did the get on bus, see bus full of niggers, get off bus routine. Then there was that time I mentioned in another post, exploring Paris on my own as a teenager and getting off at the wrong Metro station right in the middle of sandniggertown. I never told my parents because that would have triggered Overprotective Mode, which I hated and still do, but just for a few seconds in those situations overprotective didn't seem that bad.

13. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Stupid dim whit bastard got what he deserved! I remember going up to Connecticut one year in the 1990s to visit mom and dad for Christmas. I quite a bit of cash on me and a large cal firearm on my person. The bus made a stop in DC.Nothing but niggers! I was supposed to get off the bus and take an express to make it quicker. Even armed, I decided to stay on the bus and take the long route! I may have gotten to Connecticut a few hours late, but I did not have to risk my life being around savage bucks in a nigger dump!On that note I been flying or driving up there since.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post

OMG, I knew that wigger looked familiar. I saw him on Judge Judy! I'll try to find the clip.

Here he is:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wiggerJudgeJudy- YouTube.png 
Views:	35 
Size:	543.2 KB 
ID:	21016
    Last edited by IseDaDiva; 09-22-2022 at 01:20 PM.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    Once in NY, I foolishly wasn't paying attention and missed my subway stop. The next one was in Brooklyn, and I'd be a liar if I said I wasn't scared at all at seeing how many niggers were around me. Any of them could have jumped me, robbed me, killed me, even muh dikked me, and the others would be Dinsee Nuffins. I put as menacing a scowl on my face as I could, and luckily the next train back to Manhattan came after not too long. But one minute is all niggers need.
    When I am at a convenience store and there are niggers behind me in line, I never turn my back to them. I stand sideways. No nigger will ever stab me in the back or bash me in the back of the head. Never relax.

17. Likes Whitey Ford, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    OMG, I knew that wigger looked familiar. I saw him on Judge Judy! I'll try to find the clip.

Here he is:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wiggerJudgeJudy- YouTube.png 
Views:	35 
Size:	543.2 KB 
ID:	21016
    Damn, what a sorry looking loser!
    What a loser! Pathetic.

19. Likes Whitey Ford, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    Damn, what a sorry looking loser!
    What a loser! Pathetic.

He's definitely - as they say now - "challenged".

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    He's definitely - as they say now - "challenged".
    I honestly believe about 90 percent if the US population is “challenged”.

22. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post