Close

Likes Likes:  5
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Cops use only seasoning on "Tevin" wielding a machete outside a McDonalds

This nigger seems to have a goodness wish, so isn't it time police obliged it?

This is another case proving that cops should not bother tasering niggers.

The suspect, 30-year-old Tevin D. Garrett, has a history of threatening people in or near local restaurants.

Police approached Garrett, who was holding a machete, with guns drawn and told him to put the machete down, according to an affidavit reviewed by FOX 13 Memphis. After Garrett allegedly refused to put the weapon down, police used pepper spray.

According to FOX 13, Garrett told police, "This is the end," and told them to "shoot me" while pointing at his forehead.

After removing civilians from the scene and trying to subdue Garrett, police used a Taser, sending Garrett to the ground. FOX 13 reported Garrett pulled the Taser electrode out and started swinging his machete at police officers.
    Last year, Garrett was allegedly involved in a similar incident when he encountered police in a parking lot, wielding two steak knives, according to another affidavit reviewed by FOX 13.

According to FOX 13, Garrett told police during the 2021 incident, "Y’all gotta do what y’all gotta do. If y’all gotta take me out, take me out. Shoot me."
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/tennessee...r-altercations

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Artboard-3-1.png 
Views:	12 
Size:	214.8 KB 
ID:	20994
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

2. Likes Jim Crow, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nigger obviously had a death wish.Shoulda been issued batwings! This is it’s second similar offense! The third time may involve a human being harmed!

4. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Nigger obviously had a death wish.Shoulda been issued batwings! This is it’s second similar offense! The third time may involve a human being harmed!
    HOPEFULLY, the 3rd time is the charm, nigger gets batwinged, and NO human is harmed!! Hey, that rhymes!!

6. Likes Groid_Rage liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    "They are always being hunted" Lebraun James /s
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

8. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post