This post strays a little bit and is not about chimp violence, but I came across something and needed to vent a little.

Since I watch Youtube vids about Japan once in a while, one came up on my suggestions. I couldn't finish watching, honestly, as she was your typical arrogant, loudmouth sheboon with overblown entitled confidence. Her name is "Sundai" LOL, and is interviewed by a "British" fellow sheboon. I'm sure you guys don't want to bother watching, but two things she said that stood out to me:

• Japanese men are too reserved for her, and said that if for example her order is wrong, she needs a man to speak up for her (Japanese don't really make a fuss in public), BUT.....
  • She later says that she can't behave the way Japanese men like and that she's an "independent black woman"

So, what is it, Sundai? You want your man to speak up for you? Or are you an independent black woman?

Long story short, she doesn't want to bother with Japanese men; they're too reserved, shy, and polite, and she clearly prefers the loud, chest thumping hight T homo erectus behavior from Quantavious. Good riddance for the Japanese that she's not interested in them, because they're not missing anything! Why should they shitstain their gene pool? Japanese women behave like civilized human beings, so why should any self respecting Japanese man bother with a low IQ, greasy, nappy sheboon that'll probably be obese by middle age and give him dumb, violent offspring? I understand that in Japan there's an issue of adult virgin men that never marry, but seriously, a guy is better off alone than deal with a sheboon.

For those interested in the stupidity, just type in on YouTube: Girl Chat with Sundai Love: Black in Japan,Dating in Japan and Life in Japan!