Close

Likes Likes:  21
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Royal correspondent tells Don Lemon on CNN that niggers owe reparations, not whites

WATCH: CNN Royal Correspondent Tells Don Lemon Reparations SHOULD Be Paid for Slavery – By Africans

CNN royal commentator and global business consultant Hilary Fordwich took anchor Don Lemon by surprise when she said reparations for slavery should be paid — by Africans.
    In a clip from Tuesday’s edition of CNN’s Don Lemon Tonight that has caught fire on social media this week, Lemon and Fordwich discussed the immense wealth of the monarchy in the aftermath of the death of British monarch Queen Elizabeth II.

One facet of the wall-to-wall coverage of the queen’s death has been uncomfortable conversations about British colonialism, and this segment was no exception, as Fordwich appeared to take exception to the suggestion that the Crown owes reparations for its history in that regard. She argued it is Africans who should pay reparations:
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/wa...45d914e97f5163
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Name:  reparations.jpg
Views: 254
Size:  78.0 KB

3. Likes IseDaDiva, Defund Welfare liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Reparayshuns will never come, nigger! My family never owned slaves, too bad we couldn't afford them then. Or maybe that's a blessing.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

5. Likes IseDaDiva, Defund Welfare liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The only just reparation that can satisfy all is a boat trip for every nigger.Back to the muthaland for good!

7. Likes IseDaDiva, Defund Welfare liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    The only just reparation that can satisfy all is a boat trip for every nigger.Back to the muthaland for good!
    BEST solution yet!!

9. Likes IseDaDiva, Defund Welfare liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Of course, none of these snobby niggershits or their coddlers will admit Whites have done more for civil rights than any other ethnic group in history.
    Niggers can count their blessings that a lot of us don’t have a say in how much ass kissing and gibs these niggers deserve today, cause I’d certainly make the gravy train come to a screeching halt and dismantle it into scrap.

However, on the topic of Whites being the most generous group in the civil rights department (despite some of us disagreeing) I’ll be fair and say if we boot every nigger out of European nations and forgive the bill of how much they’ve costed us all we can call it even. No strings attached. Just get the hell out.
    Finally, impose a real world version of a Prime Directive to prevent interference with uncivilized people. They leave us alone and we leave them alone until they can make a functioning society. If they all starve to death we can finally admit that nature is not perfect and some species just aren’t able to adapt.

Too bad niggers are profitable for milking the government, so none of this will never happen.
    Wherever you find failure, you will find niggers. From the slums, to the unemployment line, to prison, to homeless shelters. And where ever you find niggers, you will find failure. IE Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore, Memphis, Cleveland, Haiti, and Africa. These are facts.

11. Likes Anastasia liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Defund Welfare View Post
    Of course, none of these snobby niggershits or their coddlers will admit Whites have done more for civil rights than any other ethnic group in history.
    Niggers can count their blessings that a lot of us don’t have a say in how much ass kissing and gibs these niggers deserve today, cause I’d certainly make the gravy train come to a screeching halt and dismantle it into scrap.

However, on the topic of Whites being the most generous group in the civil rights department (despite some of us disagreeing) I’ll be fair and say if we boot every nigger out of European nations and forgive the bill of how much they’ve costed us all we can call it even. No strings attached. Just get the hell out.
    Finally, impose a real world version of a Prime Directive to prevent interference with uncivilized people. They leave us alone and we leave them alone until they can make a functioning society. If they all starve to death we can finally admit that nature is not perfect and some species just aren’t able to adapt.

Too bad niggers are profitable for milking the government, so none of this will never happen.
    Slabery and sheeit has been around forever, even today. Sandniggers still own Africans, just not on a grand scale. If not for whites who opposed slavery, niggers will still be slaves.

I wonder who was the genius who brought a slave here in 1619. In retrospect, that was just so wrong. He thought a blackie would ever work; wrong answer.

As it is, our gene pool is forever infected with halfbreeds and part niggers. There will be no solution until there's an admission that they are a different species that should be avoided. Just look at South Africa. A former nuclear power, now as useless as any shithole.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Just look at South Africa. A former nuclear power, now as useless as any shithole.

It's a good thing that they dismantled their weapons before they fell into nigger's paws but they still have the plants. I give SA less than two years before some stupid nigger forgets to turn a cooling pump on and melts down one of their reactors leading to a huge nuke disaster worse than Chernobyl.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    It's a good thing that they dismantled their weapons before they fell into nigger's paws but they still have the plants. I give SA less than two years before some stupid nigger forgets to turn a cooling pump on and melts down one of their reactors leading to a huge nuke disaster worse than Chernobyl.
    This is all I want for Christmas.

15. Likes Whitey Ford, tweakstick liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    WATCH: CNN Royal Correspondent Tells Don Lemon Reparations SHOULD Be Paid for Slavery – By Africans

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/wa...45d914e97f5163
    Seeing the VAPID look on that WORTHLESS nigger c@ck$ucker'$ face after her comment, PRICELESS!!

17. Likes Whitey Ford, tweakstick liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    But then they'll just do what niggers traditionally do when they screw up their own crappy homelands- flee to whitey country.
    I can already see it, save the radioactive niggers. Geiger Counters be a raycish muhfugga.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

19. Likes tweakstick liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I remember how all the libtard, self-proclaimed "anti-nuclear" activists were furious that South African whiteys dismantled their nukes before ending apartheid. They desperately wanted niggers to be in charge of a nuclear arsenal and knew that "inheriting" (in this case, stealing) it from whitey would be the only way niggers could get their black paws on nukes, as they are far too retarded to ever build them themselves. Niggers are called spearchuckers because they were too primitive to even invent bows and arrows.

A great quote I recall - "while the white man splits the atom, you niggers can split the watermelon"

21. Likes tweakstick liked this post