Close

Likes Likes:  7
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Teenapers carjack woman, repeatedly rape her and force her to make withdrawals from her account

Broward teens arrested for Kidnapping, Sexual battery, and carjacking

Two male teenagers have been arrested for sexual battery and kidnapping in Broward County.

Detectives with the Broward Sheriff’s Office Special Victims Unit arrested 18-year-old Corey Jones and a 16-year-old on several charges.

According to the Broward Sheriff’s Office Special Victims Unit investigators around 9:30 p.m. on Wednesday, September 14, Jones, and the 16-year-old, committed armed kidnapping and sexual battery on an adult female by carjacking her at gunpoint.

Detectives said the two armed males approached the victim as she was returning home and forced her into the backseat of her car. The suspects drove her to an unknown location and sexually battered her multiple times. Then they drove her to a bank ATM and forced her to withdraw money from her account and sexually battered her again. The victim was able to get help when the suspects eventually forced her out of her car and fled in it.
    Both Jones and the 16-year-old confessed to the offenses. They each face felony charges of sexual battery with a weapon, kidnapping an adult, carjacking with a firearm and robbery with a weapon.
    https://www.caribbeannationalweekly....nd-carjacking/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Banned
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Going to have to play my video game where I blow niggers appendages off with a sawed-off after reading this one.

You know what should be done to these niggers, I won't say, but you know.

One thing the townsfolk should think about is it's partly their fault for allowing niggers into their town. It's becoming very apparent to them now. Other not yet niggerfuxxated towns could learn a great deal from this.

4. Likes Sandy , Nig Zero, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorsAndEngineers View Post
    One thing the townsfolk should think about is it's partly their fault for allowing niggers into their town. It's becoming very apparent to them now. Other not yet niggerfuxxated towns could learn a great deal from this.
    I don't place blame like that, since good people can try to keep out niggers, only to find the feds and ACLU coming in. When I was in college, the student paper featured a long letter of apology from a local landlord that refused to rent an apartment to a couple of college students. I don't know if the students were niggers, but the woman had simply said she didn't rent to any young adults, especially college students. She had had too much trouble with damages and unpaid rent, for which she couldn't be blamed. Well, soon enough she was accused of housing discrimination, and if she didn't want to be bankrupted with legal fees, she had to apologize with that letter and give a discount on rent. Those students may not have been niggers, and it's even worse when they are, because the feds will do everything to force a landlord.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

6. Likes Whitey Ford, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    I don't place blame like that, since good people can try to keep out niggers, only to find the feds and ACLU coming in. When I was in college, the student paper featured a long letter of apology from a local landlord that refused to rent an apartment to a couple of college students. I don't know if the students were niggers, but the woman had simply said she didn't rent to any young adults, especially college students. She had had too much trouble with damages and unpaid rent, for which she couldn't be blamed. Well, soon enough she was accused of housing discrimination, and if she didn't want to be bankrupted with legal fees, she had to apologize with that letter and give a discount on rent. Those students may not have been niggers, and it's even worse when they are, because the feds will do everything to force a landlord.
    You are exactly correct. The various "civil rights acts" from the 1870s thru the 1960s resulted in discrimination against White people. The Civil Rights Acts should be repealed.
    Niggers: "The next to lowest form of life on the planet."

8. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Stories like this one make my blood boil. Many questions arise in my mind:

1. Was this these ape-turds first en-coon-ter with the law?
    2. Who provided them with the gun?
    3. Was their victim human or worthless nigger? (We know even niggers prefer any other flesh instead of nigger blubber!)
    4. Will the judge decide to try the 16-year-old teenaper as an adult, and release its despicable name and photo?
    5. Will dayz filthy disgusting mammie-sowpotomuses be screeching to the press: "He beez a goot boy!"?

Name:  Puke.jpg
Views: 144
Size:  10.0 KB

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Corey Jones.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	273.9 KB 
ID:	21030

And Corey Jones, you vile, sub-cockroach pile of stinking nigger pig crap: Let me introduce you to Cedric P. Crappington, an aids-infected extremely horny sex-crazed nigger crap beast, endowed with a 15-inch radiator hose that be sharing a cell with you. (Corey, your huge ears will be coon-venient handles for Facetime with Cedric...) May you never know a moment of peace, May every human prisoner at Nigger U mistake you for a urinal and/or punching bag and all other enrolled niggers have the hots for you.

Meet Cedric...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Fat Ugly nigger - 009-B.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	53.7 KB 
ID:	21031