Close

Likes Likes:  7
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Latina mudshark's twin niglets defend her from her nigger and save her from ending up in the Mudshark Mortuary

Twin girls, six, hailed as ‘little heroes’ after using toys and hairdryer to protect mother from attacker

Florida police have hailed a pair of six-year-old twin girls as “little heroes” after they protected their mother from an attacker with toys and a hair dryer.

Officials say that suspect Andrew Williams attacked their mother after she asked him to leave her apartment in Melbourne, Florida.
    According to a news release, Williams was “unexpectedly surprised” when the woman’s daughters — both 6 years old — used toys, sticks and a hair dryer in an attempt to protect their mother. With the twins’ help, police said the woman was able to retreat to a bathroom for safety as Williams ran from the apartment. Officers called the girls “little heroes” for their actions.

Neighbor Carrie Jacobs said the girls were heroes, as well.

“They protected their mom,” Jacobs said. ‘’It’s a good thing they did that because their mom is still here today.”
    https://www.clickorlando.com/news/lo...ne-police-say/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Looks like twin pieces of shit. Too bad no batwings for the mudshark, but I'm sure it will find another buck.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

4. Likes Whitey Ford, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sheboons - even at 6 years old - are dangerous. I was afraid these were little human girls. Thank goodness they're not. The whore must have rutted with the blackest buck she could find. He, of course, is nowhere to be found.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Sheboons - even at 6 years old - are dangerous. I was afraid these were little human girls. Thank goodness they're not. The whore must have rutted with the blackest buck she could find. He, of course, is nowhere to be found.
    This was my first thought too. This buck underestimated the twins from the dahomey tribe. Two 6 year old sheboons could inflict some damage.

7. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    This was my first thought too. This buck underestimated the twins from the dahomey tribe. Two 6 year old sheboons could inflict some damage.

They sheeboonettes are like burned Chucky dolls.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Chucky.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	263.2 KB 
ID:	20985

I know I'll never get an answer, but how is it possible for any woman, even a degenerate mudshark, to look at that buck and think "That's for me!" especially since her first nigger and sire of the little mutants worked out so well.

I know exactly what happened although I wasn't there. The whore is living in Sec8 housing - paid for by YOU - with her hellspawn and all of them supported by YOU. The buck squatted there for free, with YOU paying his room and board and his Black and Milds, Colt 45's, etc. Of course, the buck went into attack mode when his whore tried to kick him out.

I really admire how free governments are with OUR hard-earned money. We don't mind supporting whores and bone-lazy niggers.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

9. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    After seeing the pictures, it is obvious why the vile buck ran. The double niglets are just as violent as their pappy.
    It seems here the niglets might have been even more violent or perhaps it was because there were two of them.

11. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post