Close

Likes Likes:  1
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Vile, savage jungle nigger executes gas station clerk in Tupelo, MS

This one is the worst I've seen recently. There is a video of the surveillance tape, but I won't post it.

Nigger dressed in gaudy pajama bottoms robs gas station in Tupelo, MS. The clerk gives him everything, yet the nigger shoots him in the back of the head anyway. Nigger then tries to destroy surveillance evidence.

https://www.wlbt.com/2022/09/13/man-...death-penalty/

Niggers are so dangerous for the following overlapping reasons. 1. They are low IQ. 2. They have zero impulse control. 3. The two aforementioned reasons mean they have no concept of the future and consequences. A nigger can't think beyond the next five seconds. So, in this nigger's mind, if he kills someone but isn't arrested in the next five seconds, then all is good. After that, he'll get there when he gets there.

Dogs are put down for biting people. This nigger should be put down immediately after sentencing. Hang him from a lamp post to really, really send a message. But part of me wants this 26-year-old to rot in some sort of Supermax prison, going insane in the process. Expensive, but ultimately that can be turned into a fate worse than death. This nigger truly deserves it.
    'Well, I don't look at negros as human beings. I mean, just because we brought them over here and learn them how to talk don't make them human'. Daniel Carver

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blatant murder. Filthy niggers.

3. Likes Da'Spooktravious liked this post