Close

Likes Likes:  23
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Vicious chimp on chimp beatdown outside convenience store, enjoy the feral ooking !!!

Supposedly this is in Illinois, no surprise if it is, the surprise is no gunplay.. anyway awaiting further reports if this feral chimp issued batwings to the receiving nog

https://twitter.com/i/status/1570412128200171521

meanwhile in London, F me why do human countries give this filth any presence at all !! bonus UK chimpout !!

https://twitter.com/i/status/1564253140186042372

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    That nigger was stomping on the other nigger's head.
    If there were no batwings issued, we're looking at serious brain damage at least. Not a lot of brain to damage in a nigger, tho.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    we're looking at serious brain damage at least. Not a lot of brain to damage in a nigger, tho.
    That is actually part of "Nigger Etiquette " , always leave your victim with some kind of permanent damage !

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Very nice! Let em kill each other! No one cares.Just as long as a human isn’t involved!

5. Likes Ray Cizzums, DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Big nigger outweighed little nigger by at least 30 lb. That was so satisfying to watch! Like we say here: leave niggers to their own devices, and they will go extinct. Don't help them, don't feed them, just don't give them rights to go beyond nigger areas.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

7. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    At age 12, I suddenly realized I was 6" taller, and 35 pounds heavier, than the school bully, who was a left back
    Italian American, who had stopped growing, and started shaving. He made the mistake of thinking I was afraid of
    him, and it was on. Round one : I got him in a headlock, and landed 3 right hooks to the face. There was no round
    two. Some adults broke it up, and I was half covered in blood, and his face was split from between the eyes, to his
    upper lip. If I didn't have 20 witnesses that he started it, I would have been arrested. My folks got sued for big $,
    but we won. I learned how easy you could do serious damage, and get in deep shit as a result.
    But niggers have nothing to lose, especially brain cells, and go overboard without hesitation. You can't take a
    chance on losing a nigger fight, so take care of business, and GTFO of the area....

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidAllenNiggertoe View Post
    That is actually part of "Nigger Etiquette " , always leave your victim with some kind of permanent damage !

Another nigger rule: Always stomp your opponent's head - sheboon or buck - once it's down. It's how dey roll.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."