Close

Likes Likes:  9
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Niggergerian wants muh dik at Queen's funeral

I guess a peaceful migrant, welcomed with open arms, had a mental health crisis. Nah, just a randy nigger savage taking advantage. No picture, of course.

Two women were allegedly sexually assaulted by a man who exposed himself in the queue to attend the Queen’s lying in state, a court has heard.

Adio Adeshine, 19, allegedly exposed himself and pushed into the mourners from behind as they waited in line at Victoria Tower Gardens on Wednesday evening after Westminster Hall opened its doors to the public.
    He is said to have gone into the River Thames in an attempt to evade police officers before coming out and being arrested.
    I can't believe it didn't batwing.
    https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/lat...queue-28010523
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

2. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Almost had a rockfish here.
    Adeshine is said to have jumped into the River Thames in an attempt to evade police officers before coming out and being arrested.
    And the Prosecutor on this case is a nigger, too.
    Outlining the allegations, prosecutor Alex Adowale said: “The defendant was part of the queue to see the resting in state of Queen Elizabeth II.”
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

4. Likes Jim Crow, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    When will liberals learn?
    Never trust a nigger!Niggers are unpredictable savage beasts that act on their carnal instincts.And without warning!

6. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I guess a peaceful migrant, welcomed with open arms, had a mental health crisis. Nah, just a randy nigger savage taking advantage. No picture, of course.

I can't believe it didn't batwing.
    https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/lat...queue-28010523
    I was HOPING that the niggergerian would become a rock fish myself!!

8. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm amazed he didn't too

10. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post

And an asslifter tried to attack the Queen's body, too. This vibrant cultural enrichment sh*t is definitely out of hand.
    Man charged with public order offence after ‘disturbance’ by Queen’s coffin in Westminster Hall

A man arrested at the ancient hall where Queen Elizabeth II is lying in state has been charged with a public order offence.

Muhammad Khan, 28, of Barleycorn Way, Tower Hamlets was charged on Saturday with an offence under Section 4A of the Public Order Act for behaviour indenting to cause alarm, harassment or distress in Westminster Hall.
    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-b2169597.html
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    And an asslifter tried to attack the Queen's body, too. This vibrant cultural enrichment sh*t is definitely out of hand.
    Man charged with public order offence after ‘disturbance’ by Queen’s coffin in Westminster Hall

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-b2169597.html
    “Muhammad Khan, 28, of Barleycorn Way,
    Muhammad and Adio - oh, those naughty British lads! Does no one see any connection here between acts of savagery and the proliferation of welcomed migrants? I guess not. They might be fined a few dollars - or not - and sent on their merry ways.

All kinds of hijinks going on there. Of course, the niggers are whining about the raycisms:

Later, the baboon world leaders were photographed arriving at the Abbey and it seems nearly every one was forced to take the bus unlike the US President and First Lady.
    So? It's not like they had to sit at the back of the buses. Niggers will always find something to ook about and make everything about THEM.

In other news:

"Stunned" - by a spider! More stunned than they were by a stinking Africoon committing muh dik assaults on humans, it seems. Imagine.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

13. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Now we know why it was hardly talked about by the Lame Stream Media, and the channels that did are pretending it never happened.

I'm going to have to make a second version of what I made once.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	And just like that.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	264.4 KB 
ID:	20988
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

15. Likes Whitey Ford, IseDaDiva liked this post