Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Poster Blue Gum contact Admins using Contact Us Form

Good news for you.

2. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    did BG ever sign up ? He was a good nigger hater !
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

4. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Bull Connor
    Chimpout Guest
    The "Original " Blue Gum here....I tried posting, but kept getting "username" already in use....so I thought I was banned, for what I have NO idea....I've tried multiple times to register but Never got through...only messages that I was a nigger in hiding. I've been around since the old CO site, that's years now, Justin igger was around a lot at that time.

I just gave up trying to register, so I just stayed a "visitor".....Fuck It

6. Likes Tar Remover, CoonsЯus liked this post
    Senior Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blue Gum is already a member, I have your IP. If he/you had contacted me I would have told you so.

8. Likes Jim Crow, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    now I'm confused ?
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Bull Whip
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by NiggerHater View Post
    Blue Gum is already a member, I have your IP. If he/you had contacted me I would have told you so.
    OK.....so I suppose someone else has registered that username......I've never been able to break in....I started using the BG username +/- years ago, as I mentioned; I've tried in the past, it has been awhile now, I just stopped trying long ago and yes...it is confusing.

I've been around since the "old" version of CO, I mentioned already some of the old posters, one of the best threads I liked was the news thread back then, it posted nigger news (stories of niggers raping and robbing), not sure, I think maybe it could've centered around chimpcago?

Senior Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bull Whip View Post
    OK.....so I suppose someone else has registered that username......I've never been able to break in....I started using the BG username +/- years ago, as I mentioned; I've tried in the past, it has been awhile now, I just stopped trying long ago and yes...it is confusing.

I've been around since the "old" version of CO, I mentioned already some of the old posters, one of the best threads I liked was the news thread back then, it posted nigger news (stories of niggers raping and robbing), not sure, I think maybe it could've centered around chimpcago?
    Sent you an email after you contacted me.

Senior Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    As I stated, I will see to your membership personally. If you want to remain a Visitor, do so. Only you know what you want to do and I cannot help you further other than my recent email to you.

As for past applications, too many Mods were handling and refusing applications for whatever reason. This has stopped and now only a few Admins handle them. I hope this cleared up any confusion for you.