Close

Likes Likes:  19
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Genius invents a way to edit niggers out of movies!

Disney fans are left OUTRAGED after AI scientist edited The Little Mermaid trailer to replace Halle Bailey with a WHITE woman - amid ongoing racist backlash over 22-year-old's casting

An AI scientist has been slammed as 'racist' by furious social media users after he edited the Disney trailer for the live-action remake of The Little Mermaid and replaced black actress Halle Bailey with a white woman - after the leading lady was attacked by racist trolls over her casting in the film.

Disney is set to release their live-action adaptation of the animated 1989 film, which stars Grown-ish actress Halle, 22, from Los Angeles, California, in the iconic role of Ariel, in 2023; however, despite devoted Disney fans excitement surrounding the film, the trailer received over 1.5 million dislikes in just a matter of days when it was released on YouTube.

One Twitter user even escalated the online attacks when he used AI technology to turn Halle into a white, red-headed woman as a way to match her to the original animated Disney princess in the 1989 film.
    The horrific alteration comes just days after the trailer for Disney's live-action version of The Little Mermaid racked up more than 1.5 million dislikes on YouTube after its star Halle Bailey faced racist backlash from trolls on Twitter after being cast in the leading role.

The negative response to the movie's official teaser trailer - the first real glimpse at the movie - was so severe that YouTube disabled the dislike counter, but not before it reached more than 1.5 million.
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...ite-woman.html
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Jim Crow, Defund Welfare, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Disgusting fucking boons! i’m hoping the movie bombs out! And by the looks of things, it probably will! Disney needs to learn a lesson. YT are the ones who made them!

4. Likes Defund Welfare, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers are so fragile. Maybe this nigger will end up like the Miss America nigger.
    I think more people are fed up than they used to be, despite tight censorship making it look otherwise!
    Wherever you find failure, you will find niggers. From the slums, to the unemployment line, to prison, to homeless shelters. And where ever you find niggers, you will find failure. IE Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore, Memphis, Cleveland, Haiti, and Africa. These are facts.

6. Likes IseDaDiva, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Disney fans are left OUTRAGED after AI scientist edited The Little Mermaid trailer to replace Halle Bailey with a WHITE woman - amid ongoing racist backlash over 22-year-old's casting

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...ite-woman.html
    A nigger mermaid?! We all KNOW niggers can't SWEYIM so a nigger mermaid is an IMPOSSIBILITY!! Have that nigress play a ROCKFISH, and for once show some REALITY!!

8. Likes IseDaDiva, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pour the booze, get the popcorn, be ready to laugh. I can't wait to see the bongo parties at theaters that result in attempted batwings. I say attempted because we all known how great nigger marksmanship is.

10. Likes IseDaDiva, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Little Rockfish.

We know the little mermaid was white.

A little rockfish would have drowned.

Also, she would have robbed and raped the human.

Banned
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    The Little Rockfish.

We know the little mermaid was white.

A little rockfish would have drowned.

Also, she would have robbed and raped the human.
    Exactly. Niggers can't swim, just like any monkey at the zoo. It looks so out of place and ridiculous in water. Splashing there hopelessly like a dog that can't swim and then drowning. Irresponsible of these film directors to portray niggers as being able to swim on screen. Setting a bad example. Niglets might actually try it and drown and then what is that I hear a nigger lotto multiple lawsuit targeted at the film. (good)
    I can only imagine the effect being undersea would have on the nigger's copious amount of skin grease. Nigger mermaid would probably cause an oil slick.
    Perhaps this movie will coonvince nigger pickanninys to go live under the sea. Rockfish bonanza! I'd watch that!
    There are many things niggers can never be, and mermaid is right up there at the top of the list.
    A flying hippopotamus would look more at home in the skies than a nigger under the sea.
    Who do niggers think they are? Jacques Custodian?

Lets see what can't niggers be... knights, mermaids, pirates, fishermen, boat captains, survivalists, outdoorsmen, mountaineers, mathmeticians ... and a million other things... so many things, they cant be... half the things that come to mind are water or ocean related... for good reason.

Are niggers going to watch this I doubt it therefore exists for the Shlomo's in Hollywood to force nigger loving on white kids. That is the purpose.
    But maybe some niggers will watch it I'm sure some will.... I guess we will see...

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorsAndEngineers View Post
    Exactly. Niggers can't swim, just like any monkey at the zoo. It looks so out of place and ridiculous in water. Splashing there hopelessly like a dog that can't swim and then drowning. Irresponsible of these film directors to portray niggers as being able to swim on screen. Setting a bad example. Niglets might actually try it and drown and then what is that I hear a nigger lotto multiple lawsuit targeted at the film. (good)
    I can only imagine the effect being undersea would have on the nigger's copious amount of skin grease. Nigger mermaid would probably cause an oil slick.
    Perhaps this movie will coonvince nigger pickanninys to go live under the sea. Rockfish bonanza! I'd watch that!
    There are many things niggers can never be, and mermaid is right up there at the top of the list.
    A flying hippopotamus would look more at home in the skies than a nigger under the sea.
    Who do niggers think they are? Jacques Custodian?

Lets see what can't niggers be... knights, mermaids, pirates, fishermen, boat captains, survivalists, outdoorsmen, mountaineers, mathmeticians ... and a million other things... so many things, they cant be... half the things that come to mind are water or ocean related... for good reason.

Are niggers going to watch this I doubt it therefore exists for the Shlomo's in Hollywood to force nigger loving on white kids. That is the purpose.
    But maybe some niggers will watch it I'm sure some will.... I guess we will see...
    You make me think that the producers are such racists deliberately plotting to make niggers drown.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    You make me think that the producers are such racists deliberately plotting to make niggers drown.
    Producers don't need to "plot" for that to happen!!

15. Likes Coon Town liked this post