I can't really say what airport this is because if someone knew where I was from would know which airline I work for

Some of you may know aircraft need marshalling in to stands this is either by a human or a unit similar to this
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RLG_Position.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	31.3 KB 
ID:	20958

(Excuse the bad picture I don't have a better one

When we pull up to the stand, the arriving teams should have programmed the unit so to make the arrival go smooth for everyone. There is usually a red line on the ground that we can't pass without a marshaller or the unit is waiting to receive the aircraft

We land and we pull up to our stand, it says "PLEASE WAIT" and we have no marshaller. We wait at the red line. 10 minutes later the tower calls and asks why we are blocking one of the taxiways. I explain and the tower said they'll call and see where they are.

On my phone I'm calling our Ops centre to explain whats going on. Another 20 minutes pass and the tower is pissed we haven't moved (Not at us but at the ground teams). The baggage handlers and everything is waiting for us. They understand why. ANother 10 minutes passes and this nigger knuckle drags itself over and goes to a control box. Looks confused pushes a load of buttons, It goes from "Please wait" to "A320". We are in a Boeing 787-900 so it should say B789. I wait because if I tried to use it to marshall I'd destroy an aircraft.

It looks at me and the tower ask why I've not moved. I explain what the nigger did and the tower replies "Damn n" but cuts off before he says nigger.

It tries again and this time gets B733 to come up. We still wait. Eventually a human comes talks angrilly to the nigger who wanders off and presses a button until it says "B789" and arrows to guide us in.

Miss Chimpout asked what took so long and I just went a member of the outspoken community and when we were alone she said "fucking niggers"

How the fuck do they get apron clearance at airports?