Close

Likes Likes:  37
Results 1 to 20 of 20
  1. #1
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    Major
    Whitey Ford's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    12,118
    Post Thanks / Like

    Jail employee she boon done shot her jail guard oil driller and now gains inmate status

    An Ocala jail guard was killed. His ex-girlfriend, a former jail worker, was arrested


    A Marion County Sheriff's Office detention deputy was killed over the weekend, and on Wednesday his ex-girlfriend – herself a former employee at the jail – was arrested and is expected to be charged with second-degree murder.

    A press release from the Citrus County Sheriff's Office announced the arrest of Jacqueline Jasmin Johnson-Cabrera of Ocala in connection with the death of Cory Schweitzer.

    When she worked at the Ocala jail, Johnson-Cabrera got in trouble when an inmate she was supposed to be watching escaped from a local hospital. She resigned before she could be terminated.
    According to Citrus authorities, at 3:30 p.m. on Aug. 19, their communication center was notified of what appeared to be a suicide at a residence in Pine Ridge, a community in central Citrus.

    A dispatcher was told that Schweitzer was shot and was not breathing. When first responders arrived, they pronounced Schweitzer dead. He was 31 and lived in Citrus County, although he worked at the jail in Ocala.
    Continuing their investigation, the detectives found other evidence, which was collected and carefully examined, Citrus officials said. From their investigation, the detectives concluded that Schweitzer had been killed.

    The detectives eventually secured a warrant for Johnson-Cabrera's arrest. The 22-year-old woman, who lives in Ocala, was picked up on Wednesday and booked into the Citrus County Detention Facility in Lecanto, where she's expected to be charged with second-degree murder.

    Details on what led to Johnson-Cabrera's arrest have not been released by Citrus officials. They said the woman's arrest report has been sealed by a judge.

    Citrus officials said Johnson-Cabrera was Schweitzer's former girlfriend.

    https://www.ocala.com/story/news/cri...il/7898769001/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

  2. Likes Jim Crow, Chimp Detester, IseDaDiva liked this post
  3. #2
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Jim Crow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    6,983
    Post Thanks / Like
    YT oil driller got what he deserved.This is exactly what happens when you lay with a savage unpredictable beast!

  4. #3
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Groid_Rage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Upstate Nig York
    Posts
    2,684
    Post Thanks / Like
    The hoes are just as dangerous as the bucks.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

  5. #4
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    haywood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    9,140
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    The hoes are just as dangerous as the bucks.
    Tru Dat!!

  6. Likes IseDaDiva, Chimp Detester liked this post
  7. #5
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    IseDaDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    10,544
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    YT oil driller got what he deserved.This is exactly what happens when you lay with a savage unpredictable beast!
    Cory? This is what you wanted? Really? Sorry, but you're better off dead.

    22 year old sow looks 45. That's some bootlip.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ocala murder of off-duty detention deputy.png 
Views:	9 
Size:	159.4 KB 
ID:	21042
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

  8. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
  9. #6
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Chimp Detester's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    787
    Post Thanks / Like
    So officer Cory Schweitzer decided to drill oil and is now in the soil. He could have had a long career. Instead, the mega-ugly despicable sheboon sherilla sowpotomus crap-beast bootlip Jacqueline Jasmin Johnson-Cabrera gave Schweitzer the muhcoochie treatment and then goodified him real good.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Cory Schweitzer.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	52.2 KB 
ID:	21044

    Here is hoping the filthy sheboon sow's time at NU is terrrible.

  10. Likes Jim Crow, IseDaDiva liked this post
  11. #7
    Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Socialism_is_terrorism's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Location
    Zurich, Switzerland
    Posts
    1,704
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    The hoes are just as dangerous as the bucks.
    I consider them to be even more dangerous. Why? For one, personal experience, at least towards me they seem to be even more aggressive than the bucks (head wobbling etc.). The other reason is that humans tend to assume that females are less aggressive, as it is the case with humans, most animals etc. Hence humans tend to underestimate the dangerousness of sheboons.
    One big exception though: Mama bears! Sows don't care at all about their shitlets, while in every other species mothers defend their kids viciously even against way superior perpetrators (small birds attacking dogs or humans, wild pigs go for a pack of lions etc.).

  12. Likes IseDaDiva, Chimp Detester liked this post
  13. #8
    Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Socialism_is_terrorism's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Location
    Zurich, Switzerland
    Posts
    1,704
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was just contemplating: Is there a more dangerous job for humans (non military) than zoo guard in a prison, where half of the staff are niggers? I don't think so! They inevitably will team up with the prisoners and turn against Whitey if it gets ugly.

  14. Likes IseDaDiva, Chimp Detester liked this post
  15. #9
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    haywood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    9,140
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    The hoes are just as dangerous as the bucks.
    Even MORE!!

  16. Likes IseDaDiva, Chimp Detester liked this post
  17. #10
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Jim Crow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    6,983
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Cory? This is what you wanted? Really? Sorry, but you're better off dead.

    22 year old sow looks 45. That's some bootlip.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ocala murder of off-duty detention deputy.png 
Views:	9 
Size:	159.4 KB 
ID:	21042
    That’s one hideous looking sheboon! That oil driller was not only stupid,had mental and low self esteem problems too!

  18. Likes IseDaDiva, Chimp Detester liked this post
  19. #11
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    IseDaDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    10,544
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialism_is_terrorism View Post
    I consider them to be even more dangerous. Why? For one, personal experience, at least towards me they seem to be even more aggressive than the bucks (head wobbling etc.). The other reason is that humans tend to assume that females are less aggressive, as it is the case with humans, most animals etc. Hence humans tend to underestimate the dangerousness of sheboons.
    One big exception though: Mama bears! Sows don't care at all about their shitlets, while in every other species mothers defend their kids viciously even against way superior perpetrators (small birds attacking dogs or humans, wild pigs go for a pack of lions etc.).

    I have always maintained that sows are more dangerous than bucks. They attack with zero warning for the most trivial of reasons.They're more devious and vicious. Just look at their propensity for dousing anyone - other niggers or humans - in boiling liquids. That alone makes them one of the most dangerous creatures on earth.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

  20. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
  21. #12
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    tweakstick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    5,763
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I have always maintained that sows are more dangerous than bucks. They attack with zero warning for the most trivial of reasons.They're more devious and vicious. Just look at their propensity for dousing anyone - other niggers or humans - in boiling liquids. That alone makes them one of the most dangerous creatures on earth.

    This is what confuses me most about this case. This was a seasoned and decorated LEO who not only knew what it was like to deal with these niggers on the street, but in the system. Prison guards are the lowest form of LEOs and are known for being the main reason for drugs and weapons smuggled into jails and prisons. Inmates don't just bring that shit into the front door and everyone knows it but it seems that no one lifts a finger to stop the problem. The fact that he was committing bestiality with this scowler monkey tells me that he might well likely have been part of the problem. There is no other explanation as to why this man would choose to ignore all his years of experience dealing with feral apes and choose to even associate, much less have sex with this whore unless he was on the take himself.

    Either way, he got what he asked for.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DRILLER2.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	22.7 KB 
ID:	21058
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

  22. Likes IseDaDiva, Chimp Detester liked this post
  23. #13
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    IseDaDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    10,544
    Post Thanks / Like
    Citrus officials said Johnson-Cabrera was Schweitzer's former girlfriend.
    It's bizarre to look at that ghastly he/she sow and see it called anyone's "girlfriend". But now I get it. If you want to drill oil you better be sure you'll stay with the sheboon for life. If you dump her, she WILL kill you or at the least maim you for life. Don't cross sheboons if you want to keep breathing! Cory learned this the hard way.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

  24. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
  25. #14
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    jenkemfactory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    6,352
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Cory? This is what you wanted? Really? Sorry, but you're better off dead.

    22 year old sow looks 45. That's some bootlip.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ocala murder of off-duty detention deputy.png 
Views:	9 
Size:	159.4 KB 
ID:	21042

    Someone put a dik in that?

  26. Likes IseDaDiva, Chimp Detester liked this post
  27. #15
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    jenkemfactory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    6,352
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimp Detester View Post
    So officer Cory Schweitzer decided to drill oil and is now in the soil. He could have had a long career. Instead, the mega-ugly despicable sheboon sherilla sowpotomus crap-beast bootlip Jacqueline Jasmin Johnson-Cabrera gave Schweitzer the muhcoochie treatment and then goodified him real good.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Cory Schweitzer.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	52.2 KB 
ID:	21044

    Here is hoping the filthy sheboon sow's time at NU is terrrible.


    Drill the oil, go in the soil?
    Drill the oil, end up in the soil?

  28. Likes IseDaDiva, Chimp Detester liked this post
  29. #16
    Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Socialism_is_terrorism's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Location
    Zurich, Switzerland
    Posts
    1,704
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    This is what confuses me most about this case. This was a seasoned and decorated LEO who not only knew what it was like to deal with these niggers on the street, but in the system. Prison guards are the lowest form of LEOs and are known for being the main reason for drugs and weapons smuggled into jails and prisons. Inmates don't just bring that shit into the front door and everyone knows it but it seems that no one lifts a finger to stop the problem. The fact that he was committing bestiality with this scowler monkey tells me that he might well likely have been part of the problem. There is no other explanation as to why this man would choose to ignore all his years of experience dealing with feral apes and choose to even associate, much less have sex with this whore unless he was on the take himself.

    Either way, he got what he asked for.
    I don't understand that as well! He must have known! As for the smuggling, I never understood how it is possible that it seems not to be possible stop smuggling. Corruption seems to be the only answer to that question, and then again, is the payment for guards so bad, or is it just so dangerous that they can't find decent staff? Very strange!

  30. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
  31. #17
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    tweakstick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    5,763
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialism_is_terrorism View Post
    I don't understand that as well! He must have known! As for the smuggling, I never understood how it is possible that it seems not to be possible stop smuggling. Corruption seems to be the only answer to that question, and then again, is the payment for guards so bad, or is it just so dangerous that they can't find decent staff? Very strange!
    According to a family member who worked as a guard a while back, it's the low pay and low standards. Among other issues, sheriffs run on campaign promises of cutting budgets. Since they are generally not allowed being allowed to use the prisoners to self sustain the operation through forced labor, they must find other ways to keep it running and cutting pay to hire qualified, decent staff is one of the go to answers to the problem. Most could never pass a background check to become a cop but they will pass the lowered standards to become a guard.

    Speaking of which, NOLA is now hiring anyone who was turned down for a job in the past several years due to background checks in order to fill the vacated positions at NOPD. They are hiring civilians to do police work with little to no LEO training. Anyone who was willing to do the job for low pay to be a target and wasn't a cop on the take, has left the department after Letoya the Destroyahh Cantrell became mayor and destroyed what little moral they had left. NOPD staffing is currently at 30 percent of required at last count. It shows. You can barely get pulled over for running a red light in front of a cop unless you are white and driving a luxury car that looks like you can afford to pay the ticket.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

  32. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
  33. #18
    Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Socialism_is_terrorism's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Location
    Zurich, Switzerland
    Posts
    1,704
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    According to a family member who worked as a guard a while back, it's the low pay and low standards. Among other issues, sheriffs run on campaign promises of cutting budgets. Since they are generally not allowed being allowed to use the prisoners to self sustain the operation through forced labor, they must find other ways to keep it running and cutting pay to hire qualified, decent staff is one of the go to answers to the problem. Most could never pass a background check to become a cop but they will pass the lowered standards to become a guard.

    Speaking of which, NOLA is now hiring anyone who was turned down for a job in the past several years due to background checks in order to fill the vacated positions at NOPD. They are hiring civilians to do police work with little to no LEO training. Anyone who was willing to do the job for low pay to be a target and wasn't a cop on the take, has left the department after Letoya the Destroyahh Cantrell became mayor and destroyed what little moral they had left. NOPD staffing is currently at 30 percent of required at last count. It shows. You can barely get pulled over for running a red light in front of a cop unless you are white and driving a luxury car that looks like you can afford to pay the ticket.
    Thanks for the insight! That of course explains a lot! I had no idea, I actually thought the prisons were state run, hence the guards were held to the same standards (and payment regulations) as other government employees. But now a few things I always laughed about make actually sense: Sometimes in US films / serials they portray criminals that live like kings in prisons, I always wondered who should believe that.
    The hiring practice of NO PD/LA sounds bad!! But I suspect after the "defund the police" induced crime spree, they ran out of options. I mean, staff at 30%?! In a nigger run city? Holy...
    Do you have the possibility to get out of there if things get "worse" (I personally lost my hopes for the future, I think things will go further downhill).

    By the way, are you affected by Ian as well? I really hope you and your family are safe!!

  34. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
  35. #19
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    tweakstick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    5,763
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialism_is_terrorism View Post
    Thanks for the insight! That of course explains a lot! I had no idea, I actually thought the prisons were state run, hence the guards were held to the same standards (and payment regulations) as other government employees. But now a few things I always laughed about make actually sense: Sometimes in US films / serials they portray criminals that live like kings in prisons, I always wondered who should believe that.
    The hiring practice of NO PD/LA sounds bad!! But I suspect after the "defund the police" induced crime spree, they ran out of options. I mean, staff at 30%?! In a nigger run city? Holy...
    Do you have the possibility to get out of there if things get "worse" (I personally lost my hopes for the future, I think things will go further downhill).

    By the way, are you affected by Ian as well? I really hope you and your family are safe!!
    The local prisons (yes, the parishes call their jails prisons her) are staffed by officers hired by the Sheriff. The OPSD does not patrol, but only runs the Orleans Parish Prison. Some other parishes, including mine, do patrol. The NOPD is solely responsible for patrolling New Orleans Parish and are the ones short staffed. These are not the same as the state prisons which are run by the state only. Local parish prisons can house state prisoners under contract to alleviate state burdens and the state reimburses the parish for the cost. Yeah, it sounds convoluted and complicated because it's all leftover French Napoleonic code justice system shit. Then there's the brother-in-law effect that makes everything even worse.

    Defund duh poleese hasn't hit down here. The only reason for the NOPD staff shortage are the niggers in charge because - the cops feel like they will be thrown under the bus, they aren't compensated enough to support a family, they are REQUIRED to live inside the parish to work there and their lives are constantly in imminent danger. Even the nigger cops don't want to work for her or her stupid monkey police chief.

    On a side note: In addition to Her Royal Mayorship Cantrell getting busted for misappropriating $30K in funds to take a first class airfare vacation junket to France on the taxpayer's dime, she was just busted by a local news investigator in the act of using a parish funded luxury apartment for personal use. The apartment, valued at $3000/month (not including cleaning, staff, food, etc.) in the prime real estate inside the French Quarter was allegedly for use by transient dignitaries with official business with the City of New Orleans. While this is yet another issue unto itself, she was treating it as her personal gym and full service hotel instead of travelling the extra 15 minutes to get home.

    She was probably seeing her sister city gal pal Lori Lightfoot there for scissor sessions.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

  36. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
  37. #20
    Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Socialism_is_terrorism's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Location
    Zurich, Switzerland
    Posts
    1,704
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    The local prisons (yes, the parishes call their jails prisons her) are staffed by officers hired by the Sheriff. The OPSD does not patrol, but only runs the Orleans Parish Prison. Some other parishes, including mine, do patrol. The NOPD is solely responsible for patrolling New Orleans Parish and are the ones short staffed. These are not the same as the state prisons which are run by the state only. Local parish prisons can house state prisoners under contract to alleviate state burdens and the state reimburses the parish for the cost. Yeah, it sounds convoluted and complicated because it's all leftover French Napoleonic code justice system shit. Then there's the brother-in-law effect that makes everything even worse.
    Oh, that was actually my fault, I always forget to differentiate between jail and prison - simply because we don't have different words for that here. I had no idea though of how many parties are involved in New Orleans, that sounds crazy complicated. But nigger politicians probably love it, nothing is better to hide incompetence & corruption than bureaucracy.
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Defund duh poleese hasn't hit down here. The only reason for the NOPD staff shortage are the niggers in charge because - the cops feel like they will be thrown under the bus, they aren't compensated enough to support a family, they are REQUIRED to live inside the parish to work there and their lives are constantly in imminent danger. Even the nigger cops don't want to work for her or her stupid monkey police chief.
    I'd really advocate a policy like that for politicians, prosecutors and journalists!

    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    On a side note: In addition to Her Royal Mayorship Cantrell getting busted for misappropriating $30K in funds to take a first class airfare vacation junket to France on the taxpayer's dime, she was just busted by a local news investigator in the act of using a parish funded luxury apartment for personal use. The apartment, valued at $3000/month (not including cleaning, staff, food, etc.) in the prime real estate inside the French Quarter was allegedly for use by transient dignitaries with official business with the City of New Orleans. While this is yet another issue unto itself, she was treating it as her personal gym and full service hotel instead of travelling the extra 15 minutes to get home.

    She was probably seeing her sister city gal pal Lori Lightfoot there for scissor sessions.

    Exactly:


    Just imagine the uber hideous creature that would come out of that pairing when that would be possible. (But sice niggers aren't human, who knows. I don't want to think about that!).

  38. Likes IseDaDiva, Chimp Detester liked this post

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •