Close

Likes Likes:  34
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger "accidentally" shot his Latina Mudshark to death with a handgun he didn't think was "loaded"

Fresno mother in shock after daughter fatally shot by boyfriend. ‘She was my everything’

Fresno police say Deisha Guzman, 20, was killed by boyfriend Christopher Jordan, 22, inside a room at the Hampton Inn & Suites on Fir Avenue near Herndon Avenue and Highway 41. Jordan was allegedly handling a handgun he thought was empty, according to police, but it fired. A single bullet hit Guzman in her lower body as she was lying on a couch. Emergency personnel responded, but she was pronounced dead at Saint Agnes Medical Center. Guzman’s mother, Jessica Madrigal, spoke with The Fresno Bee about her daughter Tuesday, saying she was the youngest and the only girl in a family that included four brothers.

Guzman began dating Jordan about three weeks ago. He lives in Madera and when he would come to visit, they would sometimes stay in local motels, Madrigal said. Her first impression of him was positive.“He seemed to be a good kid, respectful and well-mannered,” she said. But then there was an issue about the gun. Madrigal visited the couple not long ago while they were staying at the Motel 6 at Herndon and Blackstone avenues. On the counter in the room was a black handgun. “I saw the gun on the counter and I looked at my daughter,” Madrigal said. “I don’t like guns and I knew my daughter did not like guns, either.”
    https://www.fresnobee.com/news/local...264802399.html
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dating only 3 weeks, but already trying to procreate a mutant ugly hybrid abomination. Good news, no sprog. No more mudshark as well. Hopefully the nigger will go to NU. A story better than most.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Only 3 weeks!The mudshark got off easy.Death by nigger was inevitable.Atleast she didn’t have to take years or punishment like other mudsharks! And the taxpayers didn’t have to pay to raise a half breed felon sprogg.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Total burner. And total nigger.

Burners must have a defective death wish gene that is active to actually think niggers are human beings. Most world cultures see niggers as lower animals. To actually let such a beast touch them?

Segregation worked!
    Coalburning is bestiality.

6. Likes Whitey Ford, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let me get this straight: Young girl meets a fugly nigger buck - probably on Tinder or some other hookup site, and her mother approves of him. Such a nice lad! The slut immediately starts "dating" the buck and going to hotels/motels for the express purpose of rutting with this truly hideous nigger.

Jordan added that he thought the gun was unloaded as he had removed the magazine
    I don't know much about guns, but can you shoot someone after it's unloaded? Guess so. Anyway, the groid playfully points it at the mudshark and pulls the trigger? Hey, it's not his fault!

Gee, mudsharks usually last longer than three weeks.

"Involuntary manslaughter" = nigger won't spend a day in jail.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

8. Likes Whitey Ford, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like

10. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Only 3 weeks!The mudshark got off easy.Death by nigger was inevitable.Atleast she didn’t have to take years or punishment like other mudsharks! And the taxpayers didn’t have to pay to raise a half breed felon sprogg.
    Jim Crow, always finding the silver lining in that cloud...

12. Likes Jim Crow, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Let me get this straight: Young girl meets a fugly nigger buck - probably on Tinder or some other hookup site, and her mother approves of him. Such a nice lad! The slut immediately starts "dating" the buck and going to hotels/motels for the express purpose of rutting with this truly hideous nigger.

I don't know much about guns, but can you shoot someone after it's unloaded? Guess so. Anyway, the groid playfully points it at the mudshark and pulls the trigger? Hey, it's not his fault!
    All you have to know is : Always presume that it might be loaded, and don't point it at anything you don't want to shoot.
    My dad taught us young, that if we see anyone mishandling a firearm, to leave immediately. Years later, I was at a teen
    house party, and I saw some guys playing with a pistol. I was halfway down the block, when I heard a shot. The next day,
    I found out one kid's ear got hit, and the SHTF, with the cops showing up, and everyone there getting in big trouble.
    Getting shot in the gut is a terrible way to die, even by mudshark standards....

14. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Jim Crow, always finding the silver lining in that cloud...
    A mudshark or nigger deletion is alway the silver lining! Or happy ending to a problem!

16. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    All you have to know is : Always presume that it might be loaded, and don't point it at anything you don't want to shoot.
    My dad taught us young, that if we see anyone mishandling a firearm, to leave immediately. Years later, I was at a teen
    house party, and I saw some guys playing with a pistol. I was halfway down the block, when I heard a shot. The next day,
    I found out one kid's ear got hit, and the SHTF, with the cops showing up, and everyone there getting in big trouble.
    Getting shot in the gut is a terrible way to die, even by mudshark standards....
    Damn right! My paternal grandfather restored antique guns, in addition to restoring trains, real and model, and I remember once, when I was maybe seven years old, he showed me a gun from the Civil War, even let me hold it, to "Feel the history". The gun had no bullets in it, but dumb seven year old me was still a tad careless in holding it, and while looking at it, the barrel ended up pointed in my grandfather's direction. He went ballistic, reminding me in his blunt way, that even though we both knew damn well there were no bullets in the gun, the issue was discipline, that I needed to be in the habit of never, ever pointing the business end of a gun in the direction of any living being that I do not want dead. I remember how he told me a gun is no more dangerous than the transformer on my Lionel trains, that handled safely, and with basic care, any risk to my life or the lives of others, is purely theoretical, but mishandle either, or fail to give them basic upkeep and I or others could end up in the morgue.

This begs the question, since when do "Couples" point guns at each other? I highly doubt my grandfather ever pointed a gun at my grandma, or my dad ever pointed a gun at my mom. Oh wait, it's a nigger buck. Pointing a gun at its ho is like nigger foreplay. That explains it. And the burner was obviously too dumb to live anyway.
    The only good coal burner runs on steel rails.

18. Likes Ignatow , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nigfreewisconsin View Post
    Damn right! My paternal grandfather restored antique guns, in addition to restoring trains, real and model, and I remember once, when I was maybe seven years old, he showed me a gun from the Civil War, even let me hold it, to "Feel the history". The gun had no bullets in it, but dumb seven year old me was still a tad careless in holding it, and while looking at it, the barrel ended up pointed in my grandfather's direction. He went ballistic, reminding me in his blunt way, that even though we both knew damn well there were no bullets in the gun, the issue was discipline, that I needed to be in the habit of never, ever pointing the business end of a gun in the direction of any living being that I do not want dead. I remember how he told me a gun is no more dangerous than the transformer on my Lionel trains, that handled safely, and with basic care, any risk to my life or the lives of others, is purely theoretical, but mishandle either, or fail to give them basic upkeep and I or others could end up in the morgue.

This begs the question, since when do "Couples" point guns at each other? I highly doubt my grandfather ever pointed a gun at my grandma, or my dad ever pointed a gun at my mom. Oh wait, it's a nigger buck. Pointing a gun at its ho is like nigger foreplay. That explains it. And the burner was obviously too dumb to live anyway.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ghettow31.png 
Views:	73 
Size:	624.1 KB 
ID:	21194
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why is it okay to mention the blackness of the handgun but not the blackness of the nigger?

21. Likes Ignatow , Nig Zero liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    Why is it okay to mention the blackness of the handgun but not the blackness of the nigger?

They will only mention the blackness of the nigger on the rare occasions that a nigger is a po' victim of an evil White person. If the nigger is the perpetrator you will need the skills of Sherlock Holmes to find out it was, indeed, a nigger.

23. Likes Ignatow liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post

For some reason, I find that really funny.
    Niggers: "The next to lowest form of life on the planet."

25. Likes Anastasia liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Burn the coal, pay the toll. Why is it difficult for these stupid women to understand? Maybe they need to be told in the language of their nigger boyfriends AKA bix nood to be able to understand. In my mexican family, we DO NOT let these pests in. This latina girl's family obviously didn't gave a fuck, herself included. So it shouldn't be a shocker when her "i don't give a fuck" decisions come back to fuck her up. Oh well, another one bites the dust due to something that could have been easily avoided, now she paid the price.

27. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Ah yes, just look at the handsome fella. Wouldn't any lady be proud to show him off to her parents. Holy Jeebus, why the fuck would any woman want to rut with a vile shit-skinned Nigger beast is beyond my comprehension. Maybe it's because MSM has normalized them with the fictitious portrayals of the these murder - monkeys being "just like us".

29. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post