Close

Likes Likes:  34

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger "accidentally" shot his Latina Mudshark to death with a handgun he didn't think was "loaded"

Fresno mother in shock after daughter fatally shot by boyfriend. ‘She was my everything’

Fresno police say Deisha Guzman, 20, was killed by boyfriend Christopher Jordan, 22, inside a room at the Hampton Inn & Suites on Fir Avenue near Herndon Avenue and Highway 41. Jordan was allegedly handling a handgun he thought was empty, according to police, but it fired. A single bullet hit Guzman in her lower body as she was lying on a couch. Emergency personnel responded, but she was pronounced dead at Saint Agnes Medical Center. Guzman’s mother, Jessica Madrigal, spoke with The Fresno Bee about her daughter Tuesday, saying she was the youngest and the only girl in a family that included four brothers.

Guzman began dating Jordan about three weeks ago. He lives in Madera and when he would come to visit, they would sometimes stay in local motels, Madrigal said. Her first impression of him was positive.“He seemed to be a good kid, respectful and well-mannered,” she said. But then there was an issue about the gun. Madrigal visited the couple not long ago while they were staying at the Motel 6 at Herndon and Blackstone avenues. On the counter in the room was a black handgun. “I saw the gun on the counter and I looked at my daughter,” Madrigal said. “I don’t like guns and I knew my daughter did not like guns, either.”
    https://www.fresnobee.com/news/local...264802399.html
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dating only 3 weeks, but already trying to procreate a mutant ugly hybrid abomination. Good news, no sprog. No more mudshark as well. Hopefully the nigger will go to NU. A story better than most.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Only 3 weeks!The mudshark got off easy.Death by nigger was inevitable.Atleast she didn’t have to take years or punishment like other mudsharks! And the taxpayers didn’t have to pay to raise a half breed felon sprogg.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Total burner. And total nigger.

Burners must have a defective death wish gene that is active to actually think niggers are human beings. Most world cultures see niggers as lower animals. To actually let such a beast touch them?

Segregation worked!
    Coalburning is bestiality.

6. Likes Whitey Ford, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let me get this straight: Young girl meets a fugly nigger buck - probably on Tinder or some other hookup site, and her mother approves of him. Such a nice lad! The slut immediately starts "dating" the buck and going to hotels/motels for the express purpose of rutting with this truly hideous nigger.

Jordan added that he thought the gun was unloaded as he had removed the magazine
    I don't know much about guns, but can you shoot someone after it's unloaded? Guess so. Anyway, the groid playfully points it at the mudshark and pulls the trigger? Hey, it's not his fault!

Gee, mudsharks usually last longer than three weeks.

"Involuntary manslaughter" = nigger won't spend a day in jail.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

8. Likes Whitey Ford, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Ah yes, just look at the handsome fella. Wouldn't any lady be proud to show him off to her parents. Holy Jeebus, why the fuck would any woman want to rut with a vile shit-skinned Nigger beast is beyond my comprehension. Maybe it's because MSM has normalized them with the fictitious portrayals of the these murder - monkeys being "just like us".

10. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Only 3 weeks!The mudshark got off easy.Death by nigger was inevitable.Atleast she didn’t have to take years or punishment like other mudsharks! And the taxpayers didn’t have to pay to raise a half breed felon sprogg.
    Jim Crow, always finding the silver lining in that cloud...

12. Likes Jim Crow, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Jim Crow, always finding the silver lining in that cloud...
    A mudshark or nigger deletion is alway the silver lining! Or happy ending to a problem!

14. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like

16. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post