Close

Likes Likes:  22
Reply to Thread
    Sickened
    Chimpout Guest

Queens death is just a fucking circus.

Watching this whole thing from Australia with disgusted interest. Personally, I'd love to see us become a republic and be done with this sick family of inbreds and pedophiles. Markle just takes their shit to a whole new level. The audacity of that stupid nigger bitch. Expecting that it's half breed niglet things should be given royal titles? Harry is just a sick piece of nigger loving shit who should be charged with beastality, placed on a sex offender list and locked up. Markle should be made stay in the monkey cage at London Zoo during its UK visit with its own fucking kind. Prince and Princess nigger my arse. Royal fucking monkeys.

2. Likes jenkemfactory, Tar Remover, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Harry is the “Fredo Corleone” of the family.He is stupid and weak.He should suffer the same faith as the character in the movie!And the quicker the better!

4. Likes jenkemfactory, Tar Remover, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    This prince Harry?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Prince-Harry-Nazi-costume-front-page-1448544.jpeg 
Views:	37 
Size:	81.8 KB 
ID:	20957

6. Likes Tar Remover, Jim Crow liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    This prince Harry?

Maybe he developed some guilt complex, that's why he married and procreated with a baboon.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

8. Likes jenkemfactory, Tar Remover, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Maybe he developed some guilt complex, that's why he married and procreated with a baboon.
    It's bad enough that ginger-red heads reproduce, but add a sprinkling of nig-nog to the mix and you create a super genetically retarded mong beast !!
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

10. Likes Ignatow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Harry is the “Fredo Corleone” of the family.He is stupid and weak.He should suffer the same faith as the character in the movie!And the quicker the better!
    I really believe he suffers some level of retardation. That sheboon, with her plastic surgery and industrial hair straightener, sniffed that out and knew she had the perfect puppet. She may have made herself look human on the outside but inside she is pure sow.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

12. Likes Ignatow , Jim Crow, jenkemfactory liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I really believe he suffers some level of retardation. That sheboon, with her plastic surgery and industrial hair straightener, sniffed that out and knew she had the perfect puppet. She may have made herself look human on the outside but inside she is pure sow.
    I don’t think Harry is a rere.But,he’s emotionally, mentally weak and has bad taste in what he chooses to mate with.I knew that thing was a nigger the first time I saw it!The monkey nose and those type of primate cheekbones are a dead away!

14. Likes IseDaDiva, jenkemfactory liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don’t think Harry is a rere.But,he’s emotionally, mentally weak and has bad taste in what he chooses to mate with.I knew that thing was a nigger the first time I saw it!The monkey nose and those type of primate cheekbones are a dead away!

Okay, maybe he's just a little "slow", submissive, and dull-witted. I don't understand Meghan. As an icon for nigresses everywhere, why wasn't she proud of her wide nose and brillo hair? If she loves being a nigger, why has she done everything possible and spent a fortune to try and fix her hair, her teeth, and her nose and look white? It's puzzling. Where is the "proud black woman"?

Name:	meghan-markle-1.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	92.8 KB 
ID:	20972

Name:	meghan markle as a teenager - Google Search.png 
Views:	28 
Size:	283.1 KB 
ID:	20973
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

16. Likes Jim Crow, jenkemfactory liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Okay, maybe he's just a little "slow", submissive, and dull-witted. I don't understand Meghan. As an icon for nigresses everywhere, why wasn't she proud of her wide nose and brillo hair? If she loves being a nigger, why has she done everything possible and spent a fortune to try and fix her hair, her teeth, and her nose and look white? It's puzzling. Where is the "proud black woman"?

Name:	meghan-markle-1.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	92.8 KB 
ID:	20972

Name:	meghan markle as a teenager - Google Search.png 
Views:	28 
Size:	283.1 KB 
ID:	20973
    Niggers deny it,but niggers long to be white!No one wants to be a nigger.even niggers!

18. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers deny it,but niggers long to be white!No one wants to be a nigger.even niggers!
    Tru Dat!!

20. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    sickened
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    This prince Harry?

People asked him "what's with that shit on your arm?" Well now, it's a fair fucking question. Literally, a piece of SHIT on his arm.

That ape bitch is the lowest lifeform imaginable. It does everything it can to look white but pulls the race card at every opportunity. It is common knowledge that his grandfather warned Harry about getting involved with niggers. He should've listened. Very likely why the family has shunned him. As much as I dislike the monarchy and the royal family it is very obvious they disapprove of niggers like any other human would. Hell would likely freeze over before those filthy little orangutans of hers will ever be given title or rights given to the human royal family.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Back to the funeral, has everyone seen Britains nigger second-in-command laughing and chimping in the cathedral?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8CQXwEYwKA

23. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    I remember the recordings from Jackie Kennedy were released and she complained about about MLK chimping at JFK's funeral.