Close

Likes Likes:  8
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Sheboon forced to pay restitution for cold blooded murder

https://www.foxnews.com/us/judge-ord...ist-she-killed

An Iowa teennigger sheboon who stabbed her boyfriend to death was sentenced by a judge on Tuesday to five years of closely supervised probation and must pay $150,000 restitution to the man's family.

Pieper Lewis, 17, stabbed her boyfriend, 37-year-old Zachary Brooks (also a nigger), more than 30 times in June 2020. She was initially charged with first-degree murder.

After Brooks had sex with her for what would end up being the last time, Lewis grabbed a knife off a bedside table and stabbed him. Prosecutors allege that Brooks was not an immediate threat because he was asleep when he was stabbed.

Lewis said, "I took a nigger's life. My intentions that day were to just go out and take somebody’s life. In my mind, I felt that I would be doing the world a favor, which resulted in the acts. I dindu nuffins."

Lewis will be transported to a halfway house in Des Moines and will wear a GPS tracking device to ensure she does not fall "back into the lifestyle that you thus far left," Porter said. She will also have to complete 200 hours of community service.
    I'm expecting to hear something about this from Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Antifa, Jussie Smollett, and BLM.

Also, how is she supposed to pay restitution if she is homeless? That sow better find a pimp so she can make some money.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    She gonna pay in food stamps?
    Wherever you find failure, you will find niggers. From the slums, to the unemployment line, to prison, to homeless shelters. And where ever you find niggers, you will find failure. IE Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore, Memphis, Cleveland, Haiti, and Africa. These are facts.

3. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I just saw that. I thought it was a human child, but then I saw that it was nig on nig. Also, the boon stabbed the buck 30 times.

https://nypost.com/2022/09/14/iowa-t...st-she-killed/

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    I just saw that. I thought it was a human child, but then I saw that it was nig on nig. Also, the boon stabbed the buck 30 times.

https://nypost.com/2022/09/14/iowa-t...st-she-killed/

Stabbing anything 30 times takes a lot of stamina. I'm glad the fat slut didn't lose her appetite while locked up.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

6. Likes jenkemfactory liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Stabbing anything 30 times takes a lot of stamina. I'm glad the fat slut didn't lose her appetite while locked up.
    Oh, they'll eat like that even if they're going to the chair and up till the point when they're strapped.

8. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post