Close

Likes Likes:  30
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Deadpool Yet another nigger (c)rapper - PnB Rock - murdered by another nigger

Niggers. (c)rapper. Murdered. Gaudy Jewelry. Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles. This stuff just writes itself.

(c)rapper PnB Rock, was murdered over his jewelry. Whenever they have a mildly successful hit, they'll spend on some gaudy wristwatch, gold chains etc. while still lacking the basic day to day practical necessities. And then some other nigger will rob and kill them over it.

Comments are open, Chimpers!

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...224921003.html
    'Well, I don't look at negros as human beings. I mean, just because we brought them over here and learn them how to talk don't make them human'. Daniel Carver

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nigger on nigger murders are great.No one really cares.And the liberal media doesn’t try to push it.Good work niggers!Keep killin each other!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    To remind myself how bad (c)rap music is, I listened to it on Sirius. (c)rap truly is the worst music in the world. Mumble lyrics about hoes, bitches, money, niggers, tricks, cars, guns, drugs etc. with the most repetitive, unimaginative sounds in the background. And niggers kill each other over this garbage?
    'Well, I don't look at negros as human beings. I mean, just because we brought them over here and learn them how to talk don't make them human'. Daniel Carver

4. Likes IseDaDiva, Defund Welfare, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Da'Spooktravious View Post
    To remind myself how bad (c)rap music is, I listened to it on Sirius. (c)rap truly is the worst music in the world. Mumble lyrics about hoes, bitches, money, niggers, tricks, cars, guns, drugs etc. with the most repetitive, unimaginative sounds in the background. And niggers kill each other other this garbage?
    Hey! Gettin muh beats stold beez serious bidness!

And niggers will kill each other over hot sauce and other condiments.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post

I’d hate to work in anything food related nowadays, so glad I’m past it. When a nigger smokes another nigger over MAYONNAISE you know feeding niggers in person isn’t much safer than rapping. Thanks niggers!
    Wherever you find failure, you will find niggers. From the slums, to the unemployment line, to prison, to homeless shelters. And where ever you find niggers, you will find failure. IE Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore, Memphis, Cleveland, Haiti, and Africa. These are facts.

7. Likes IseDaDiva, Da'Spooktravious, Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post

The deafening bass which is part and parcel of (c)rap is proof that niggers aren't human. My ears start to hurt at 100ft from a nigger in its hooptie, but niggers seem to be immune from it within their vehicle.

9. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rap "music", otherwise known as just "crap" , is a disgusting and shameful part of "American " (nigger) culture. Everywhere, from Asia, South and Central America, to Scandinavia, there are wiggers and Asian niggers trying to emulate niggers. I am not disparaging Asians; only those who follow and do rap. I forgot, African niggers ("the originals ") too.

This is not freedom of speech. Why then can't we say niggers in public? Either we say it, or not. Even Orca Winfrey doesn't endorse nigger lyrics.

I'm just sick of niggers.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

11. Likes IseDaDiva, Da'Spooktravious, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    A former associate of mine ditched her husband and trolled Plenty of Fish for a man. She got a greasy wigger/nigger 15 years her junior. She picked me up in her car one day and cRap was blasting. "WHAT THE HELL??" I asked her as I clapped my hands over my ears. "Oh", she said, "Julian"(the wigger) likes this and I do too."

That was the end of our association. Good riddance!
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

13. Likes Da'Spooktravious, Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good job! Wonder why your friend went crazy.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

15. Likes Da'Spooktravious, IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Good job! Wonder why your friend went crazy.

I don't know. She sat on her butt for 15 years while her husband worked his ass off to provide a big, beautiful house and gave her everything she wanted.

She nearly got scammed by some email Nigerians, but I warned her. I still regret doing that, but I felt very sorry for her young daughter.

Her big romance with the wigger ended one evening when she went out with him and his friends and an attempted rape occured. Well, yeah.

17. Likes Da'Spooktravious, Sandy liked this post