Close

Likes Likes:  24
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Robbery/shooting batwings for (c)rapper PnB Rock

Rapper PnB Rock Shot Dead in Los Angeles, Tributes Pour in From Across Music Industry

Rapper PnB Rock was shot today in Los Angeles as a result of a robbery attempt. He was pronounced dead after being transported to the hospital, the L.A. Times reported.

An explicit and graphic video is currently circulating online purportedly depicting Rock, whose real name is Rakim Allen, on the floor surrounded by a pool of blood.

The incident took place inside the Roscoe’s House of Chicken & Waffles restaurant located in Inglewood, as Allen was dining with his girlfriend. According to reports, law enforcement was called around 1:23 p.m. to respond to a shooting resulting in life-threatening injuries.
    While many took to Twitter to send hopeful messages to PnB Rock, some also speculated that the shooter was aware of the rapper’s location due to his girlfriend posting — and tagging Roscoe’s — on her Instagram story. One source cited by TMZ claimed the shooter took all of PnB Rock’s jewelry before fleeing the scene.
    https://variety.com/2022/music/news/...le-1235369933/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    A good C rapper is a daid one!

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    What a shame. … Rip dip dizzy wizzle.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Love how niggers have to flash expensive jewelry and big wads of cash in public, almost always results in deletions.
    Roscoes House Of Chicken & Waffles perfect place for another worthless cRapper to meet the bat fairy.
    Wherever you find failure, you will find niggers. From the slums, to the unemployment line, to prison, to homeless shelters. And where ever you find niggers, you will find failure. IE Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore, Memphis, Cleveland, Haiti, and Africa. These are facts.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Roscoe's is well known in SoCal, but I've never been, and never will, go there. I'm not a big fried chicken fan, and only want KFC once in a blue moon. I'll never be close to that Roscoe's shit.

Rapper dead, that's good news. I don't know it, but who cares. I was happy to hear that BLM really works.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

6. Likes Whitey Ford, Jivin' Jigaboo liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Roscoe's is well known in SoCal, but I've never been, and never will, go there. I'm not a big fried chicken fan, and only want KFC once in a blue moon. I'll never be close to that Roscoe's shit.

Rapper dead, that's good news. I don't know it, but who cares. I was happy to hear that BLM really works.
    The Dutch invented Chicken and Waffles, but they prepare it with stewed, juicy chicken. Niggers stole the idea and put fried chicken on top of a waffle and drenched it in syrup to probably make the most unhealthy meal possible. And they wonder why niggers have so much diabetes in their midst.

What used to crack me up back in the day is how Tarantino used to harp on how there are so many niggers in Inglewood in his movies. Or how niggers like chicken and waffles so much. Scroll to the 1:20 mark on this old Tarantino clip and the niggers start talking about chicken and waffles. LOL

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

8. Likes Jivin' Jigaboo, Ignatow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh, no! I don't know if I can bear another tragic loss for humanity!! Thoughts and prayers, PnB, you shining light too soon snuffed out.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	batwingedcrapper PnB Rock.png 
Views:	22 
Size:	456.3 KB 
ID:	20956

"Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

10. Likes Jivin' Jigaboo, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Uh NOOOOOO!!! Dis caint bees. You means dat Muh NIGGER rapper PnB Rock be Daid n' sheeyitt!!! Yo!! dey dun shot Muh NIGGER an he be Daid!!!
    Whenever i hear about a crime being committed, I'll always say to myself "It's Gotta' Be a NIGGER" (especially with violent crimes) and of course 99% of the time I am right.

12. Likes Jim Crow, IseDaDiva, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I just read a tribute to some other dead nigger, some one-hit-wonder has-been cRapper from the 90s who somehow manage to survive to the super old age of 51. I feel that sentiment would beautifully express our feelings about THIS dead nigger when we think of the artistry of his songs:

"Now ima bee sanging it all day". Real hard too.'
    Just brings a tear to the eye.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

14. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    PnB Rock? What is that? Probable nigger Behavior?
    The only good coal burner runs on steel rails.

16. Likes Whitey Ford, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Whitey Ford;224069]The Dutch invented Chicken and Waffles, but they prepare it with stewed, juicy chicken. Niggers stole the idea and put fried chicken on top of a waffle and drenched it in syrup to probably make the most unhealthy meal possible. And they wonder why niggers have so much diabetes in their midst.

I didn't know the Dutch invented chicken and waffles. Learned something new.

Fall/winter season, I enjoy eating chicken pot pie. Maybe I'll heat some waffles to go with that chicken and gravy.

BTW Whitey, I've been meaning to tell you about In n Out burgers. A combo used to cost $8.50, now it's over $10. And it seems the patties are getting smaller.

I haven't been to Five Guys burgers in over a decade. Is that any good? I know that's the pricey burger.
    Coalburning is bestiality.