Close

Likes Likes:  23
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigeria: Sambo busts niggers trying to smuggle 7,000 donkey dicks to Hong Kong

Nigerian officials intercept 7,000 smuggled donkey penises at international airport after smell from sacks aroused suspicion

Nigerian officials have intercepted 7,000 donkey penises at an international airport after the smell from the packages aroused suspicion.

The donkey penises were being smuggled to Hong Kong in 16 sacks but customs officers at Murtala Muhammed airport in the Nigerian city of Lagos intercepted the packages.

Sambo Dangaladima, the customs controller at the airport, told the BBC that the animal parts were found in sacks in the animal export section.
    He said that a pungent smell was coming from the bags, arousing suspicion among the customs officers who then opened the packages to find the 7,000 donkey penises.

Dangaladima said that a suspect linked to the shipment, which is worth an estimated 200 million Naira (£416,000), managed to escape.

The illicit trade of donkey parts - including the animal's penises and skin - from Nigeria to China is common.
    The Donkey Dealers Association of Nigeria this week urged the Nigerian government to prosecute those who engage in the indiscriminate killing of donkeys and the smuggling of their animal parts outside the country.
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...l-airport.html
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    My bet: They are not donkey dicks at all. They're Nigger radiator hoses lopped off by dull machete and were once attached to someone's tribal enemies. I put absolutely nothing past these muddaland shitskins

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!

4. Likes jenkemfactory liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

6. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe one day the Africoons will discover more B on B batwinging and start shipping nigger dicks to the Hongkies to put in their soup.

Save the Donkey dicks, hunt a muh-dikking nigger instead !

8. Likes Kagman, Whitey Ford, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have an idea. This is because they are obsessed with gold and fire too. Spread a rumor that if you totally burn a nog's carcass you can get 4 ounces or more of gold out of it. Then sit back and watch the pyres.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sambo?

Anyway, that's nothing. Niggers deal, swap, sell and trade lopped-off body parts of albino niggers for dey black magic and voodoo.

This is 2022. There are still two-legged species who believe amputated animal penises will give them larger units of their own (how does that work, anyway?), and a species who caters to this primitive belief.

Hey, Libtards? Do you still think they are JUST LIKE US???

My suggestion for saving the lives of innocent animals is that all Chinese who want bigger weewees, hop a plane and visit this nigger tribe. Soon you will have willies that drag on the ground! Good luck.

https://maasalong247.com/b-maasa/ind...3=822733&sub5=
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

12. Likes Anastasia liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think it's clear that this crime was motivated by jealousy, the Niggers were jealous of the donkey's having bigger dicks!

14. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Sambo?

Anyway, that's nothing. Niggers deal, swap, sell and trade lopped-off body parts of albino niggers for dey black magic and voodoo.

This is 2022. There are still two-legged species who believe amputated animal penises will give them larger units of their own (how does that work, anyway?), and a species who caters to this primitive belief.

Hey, Libtards? Do you still think they are JUST LIKE US???

My suggestion for saving the lives of innocent animals is that all Chinese who want bigger weewees, hop a plane and visit this nigger tribe. Soon you will have willies that drag on the ground! Good luck.

https://maasalong247.com/b-maasa/ind...3=822733&sub5=
    Niggers are niggers and this is exactly how I'd expect them to act, but why is there a demand for donkey penises in Hong Kong? The British would not have tolerated this crap if they were still in charge. This is your country on communism.

The fact that niggers and other jealous groups are gloating over the death of Queen Elizabeth is proof of their jealousy and hatred of white civilization. The world was a better and more civilized place when the white man was in charge, and that's not my opinion, that's a scientific fact.

Tucker Carlson gets it. The only person in the mainstream media who tells the truth.

16. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    Niggers are niggers and this is exactly how I'd expect them to act, but why is there a demand for donkey penises in Hong Kong? The British would not have tolerated this crap if they were still in charge. This is your country on communism.

The fact that niggers and other jealous groups are gloating over the death of Queen Elizabeth is proof of their jealousy and hatred of white civilization. The world was a better and more civilized place when the white man was in charge, and that's not my opinion, that's a scientific fact.

Tucker Carlson gets it. The only person in the mainstream media who tells the truth.

Excellent video. I'm always surprised when anyone still has the fortitude to speak of facts, even when they may not be in praise of niggers.

Britain ruled the world and now it's a "refugee camp", but not really, since the niggers and muzzies are NOT refugees, but invasive, predatory species.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."