Close

Likes Likes:  43
Results 1 to 19 of 19
  1. #1
    Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Espantoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    519
    Post Thanks / Like

    Niglets at the store

    I had to pick up a few items at a local convenience store and was waiting in line behind a couple of sheboons. The boon at the counter went back and forth arguing with the cashier for a good five minutes after I arrived. The sow directly in front of me had two mini buck niglets that were running around and acting crazy like they do. At one point the one niglet jumped up and hit his head on one of the "stand 6 feet apart" signs, and fell down screaming and thrashing around. I guess even at that age they have the "looks at me" behavior ingrained. It was all I could do to keep from breaking out laughing. Sheniqua screamed at the two little demons every minute or so, to no avail.

  2. #2
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    haywood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    9,126
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Espantoon View Post
    I had to pick up a few items at a local convenience store and was waiting in line behind a couple of sheboons. The boon at the counter went back and forth arguing with the cashier for a good five minutes after I arrived. The sow directly in front of me had two mini buck niglets that were running around and acting crazy like they do. At one point the one niglet jumped up and hit his head on one of the "stand 6 feet apart" signs, and fell down screaming and thrashing around. I guess even at that age they have the "looks at me" behavior ingrained. It was all I could do to keep from breaking out laughing. Sheniqua screamed at the two little demons every minute or so, to no avail.
    TNB to da' tenf degree!!

  3. #3
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Jim Crow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    6,973
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thats why I dread going to the dollar general which is on a main street a few miles down the road.There are always sows with their uncontrollable nigglets there.And stupid nigger cashiers.I prefer Publix.A little high priced.But,not so many shitskin beasts!

  4. #4
    Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Socialism_is_terrorism's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Location
    Zurich, Switzerland
    Posts
    1,704
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Espantoon View Post
    I had to pick up a few items at a local convenience store and was waiting in line behind a couple of sheboons. The boon at the counter went back and forth arguing with the cashier for a good five minutes after I arrived. The sow directly in front of me had two mini buck niglets that were running around and acting crazy like they do. At one point the one niglet jumped up and hit his head on one of the "stand 6 feet apart" signs, and fell down screaming and thrashing around. I guess even at that age they have the "looks at me" behavior ingrained. It was all I could do to keep from breaking out laughing. Sheniqua screamed at the two little demons every minute or so, to no avail.
    To be fair, it's absolutely uncommon for a sow to pay that much attention to her nigglets that she actually screamed at them when they did something wrong! In nigger terms, she could become "mother of the year". Usually niggers don't care at all what their shitlets do. Especially not if their little daemons annoy humans, or destroy things made/owned by humans. I have seen shitlets throwing produce through a grocery store, jumping into the tomatoes, etc. and their mammy didn't say one word!

  5. #5
    Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Socialism_is_terrorism's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Location
    Zurich, Switzerland
    Posts
    1,704
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Thats why I dread going to the dollar general which is on a main street a few miles down the road.There are always sows with their uncontrollable nigglets there.And stupid nigger cashiers.I prefer Publix.A little high priced.But,not so many shitskin beasts!
    I wish Aldi hadn't started to accept credit cards! In the early days of Aldi they were cash only, and despite being cheap, the Aldi in Houston was completely nigger free! No EBT, no niggers. Heaven!

  6. #6
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Chimp Detester's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    787
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sigh...

    We can all understand the great reasoning and very fundamental wisdom of these signs from another era...

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	White Only.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	39.7 KB 
ID:	21034

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	White Only-001.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	12.0 KB 
ID:	21035

  7. #7
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    jenkemfactory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    6,344
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialism_is_terrorism View Post
    I wish Aldi hadn't started to accept credit cards! In the early days of Aldi they were cash only, and despite being cheap, the Aldi in Houston was completely nigger free! No EBT, no niggers. Heaven!
    I thought you live Sweden / Switzerland?

  8. Likes Jim Crow, Tar Remover liked this post
  9. #8
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    jenkemfactory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    6,344
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Espantoon View Post
    I had to pick up a few items at a local convenience store and was waiting in line behind a couple of sheboons. The boon at the counter went back and forth arguing with the cashier for a good five minutes after I arrived. The sow directly in front of me had two mini buck niglets that were running around and acting crazy like they do. At one point the one niglet jumped up and hit his head on one of the "stand 6 feet apart" signs, and fell down screaming and thrashing around. I guess even at that age they have the "looks at me" behavior ingrained. It was all I could do to keep from breaking out laughing. Sheniqua screamed at the two little demons every minute or so, to no avail.

    Animals are very robust. I doubt the piccaninny was in any pain.

  10. Likes Chimp Detester, Tar Remover liked this post
  11. #9
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    haywood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    9,126
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    Animals are very robust. I doubt the piccaninny was in any pain.
    LOL!! Tru Dat!!

  12. #10
    Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Socialism_is_terrorism's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Location
    Zurich, Switzerland
    Posts
    1,704
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    I thought you live Sweden / Switzerland?
    I live in Switzerland. Why do you think I live in Sweden? Never been there, feminists converted that country into a woke mohammedan hellhole. Even worse than UK & Germany. I have been to Denmark & Norway though, but I never lived there.

    Around 20 years ago I was living in Houston job related for about 8 months, that had been my first trip to the US. That was before Merkel & Barack Hussein O'nigger flooded Europe with niggers & sand niggers, hence Europe (apart from the UK) and Germany were completely nigger free. I probably saw my first one in real life in my 20s. Therefore back then I believed the "they are just like us".
    What shall I say, boy did I learn fast in the US! These beasts were super annoying, loitering around in the Houston underground tunnels and gas stations. I once made the mistake and stopped on the highway to help a shitsow with her flat tyre. Her nigglet hid behind her car, and then tried to steal my rental (luckily I had the keys). That's essentially how I started to hate niggers.
    Since that time I've been a few times at your side of the pond, and since a few years I do have a job again that requires me to travel very often. Today we've got probably as many niggers as you and a lot more sand-niggers, and they are exactly as obnoxious, disgusting, evil and criminal as the US variety. It is unbelievable how fast liberals/ngos were able to destroy western countries.
    Last edited by Socialism_is_terrorism; 09-24-2022 at 03:57 PM.

  13. Likes jenkemfactory, Ignatow, Tar Remover liked this post
  14. #11
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    jenkemfactory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    6,344
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialism_is_terrorism View Post
    I live in Switzerland. Why do you think I live in Sweden? Never been there, feminists converted that country into a woke mohammedan hellhole. Even worse than UK & Germany. I have been to Denmark & Norway though, but I never lived there.

    Around 20 years ago I was living in Houston job related for about 8 months, that had been my first trip to the US. That was before Merkel & Barack Hussein O'nigger flooded Europe with niggers & sand niggers, hence Europe (apart from the UK) and Germany were completely nigger free. I probably saw my first one in real life in my 20s. Therefore back then I believed the "they are just like us".
    What shall I say, boy did I learn fast in the US! These beasts were super annoying, loitering around in the Houston underground tunnels and gas stations. I once made the mistake and stopped on the highway to help a shitsow with her flat tyre. Her nigglet hid behind her car, and then tried to steal my rental (luckily I had the keys). That's essentially how I started to hate niggers.
    Since that time I've been a few times at your side of the pond, and since a few years I do have a job again that requires me to travel very often. Today we've got probably as many niggers as you and a lot more sand-niggers, and they are exactly as obnoxious, disgusting, evil and criminal as the US variety. It is unbelievable how fast liberals/ngos were able to destroy western countries.
    Thanks. Now I see.
    You no longer have to go to Houston to see chimps. Our traitors installed niggers all over the world. This, we cannot blame niggers. They are too stupid to even build a pile of wood to float to the next island.

  15. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
  16. #12
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Ignatow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Socal
    Posts
    5,178
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialism_is_terrorism View Post
    I live in Switzerland. Why do you think I live in Sweden? Never been there, feminists converted that country into a woke mohammedan hellhole. Even worse than UK & Germany. I have been to Denmark & Norway though, but I never lived there.

    Around 20 years ago I was living in Houston job related for about 8 months, that had been my first trip to the US. That was before Merkel & Barack Hussein O'nigger flooded Europe with niggers & sand niggers, hence Europe (apart from the UK) and Germany were completely nigger free. I probably saw my first one in real life in my 20s. Therefore back then I believed the "they are just like us".
    What shall I say, boy did I learn fast in the US! These beasts were super annoying, loitering around in the Houston underground tunnels and gas stations. I once made the mistake and stopped on the highway to help a shitsow with her flat tyre. Her nigglet hid behind her car, and then tried to steal my rental (luckily I had the keys). That's essentially how I started to hate niggers.
    Since that time I've been a few times at your side of the pond, and since a few years I do have a job again that requires me to travel very often. Today we've got probably as many niggers as you and a lot more sand-niggers, and they are exactly as obnoxious, disgusting, evil and criminal as the US variety. It is unbelievable how fast liberals/ngos were able to destroy western countries.
    For some reason, I thought you lived in Germany or Austria. So I suppose Swiss German is a dialect of Standard German?
    Coalburning is bestiality.

  17. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
  18. #13
    Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Socialism_is_terrorism's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Location
    Zurich, Switzerland
    Posts
    1,704
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    For some reason, I thought you lived in Germany or Austria. So I suppose Swiss German is a dialect of Standard German?
    Actually I was born in Germany, but lived in Switzerland most of my life. Germany & Austria speak exclusively German. Austria and the German state of Bavaria actually belonged to the same kingdom for most of the last millennium.
    Switzerland is different, it consists of several small mountain states ('Kantone', most of them just valleys), that formed a confederation after the end of the 'Holy Roman Empire of the German Nation' ~1650, and we luckily refused to join the EU (the woke craze gains traction here as well, though).
    Most of Switzerland speaks a German dialect "SchwyzerdŁtsch" (they speak German in Tirol, the most northern part of Italy, as well), and in parts of Switzerland they do speak French and Italian. Germans, Swiss and Austrians understand each other, the written language is even the same. Bavarian and Austrian German is almost identical.
    In Switzerland children at school learn mandatory German, French, Italian and the regional - mostly Helvetic - dialects of their valley, and English as foreign language.
    The Scandinavian countries Sweden, Norway and Denmark have nothing to do with that, they are at the other end of the continent. But their languages are very similar to each other (as far as I know they mostly do understand each other), but as a German spaker I don't understand them. Funnily I can guess the meaning of written Norwegian pretty well though. These three languages are Germanic languages as well though (just like English, Scottish, Danish, Yiddish).
    Interestingly Finnish, the other big Scandinavian country, is completely different. It's a Slavic language, like e.g. Hungarian (who knows how they ended up there ).
    Last edited by Socialism_is_terrorism; 09-25-2022 at 07:12 AM.

  19. Likes jenkemfactory, Tar Remover liked this post
  20. #14
    Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Socialism_is_terrorism's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Location
    Zurich, Switzerland
    Posts
    1,704
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    Thanks. Now I see.
    You no longer have to go to Houston to see chimps. Our traitors installed niggers all over the world. This, we cannot blame niggers. They are too stupid to even build a pile of wood to float to the next island.
    You are so right!!!

  21. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
  22. #15
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    jenkemfactory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    6,344
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialism_is_terrorism View Post
    Actually I was born in Germany, but lived in Switzerland most of my life. Germany & Austria speak exclusively German. Austria and the German state of Bavaria actually belonged to the same kingdom for most of the last millennium.
    Switzerland is different, it consists of several small mountain states ('Kantone', most of them just valleys), that formed a confederation after the end of the 'Holy Roman Empire of the German Nation' ~1650, and we luckily refused to join the EU (the woke craze gains traction here as well, though).
    Most of Switzerland speaks a German dialect "SchwyzerdŁtsch" (they speak German in Tirol, the most northern part of Italy, as well), and in parts of Switzerland they do speak French and Italian. Germans, Swiss and Austrians understand each other, the written language is even the same. Bavarian and Austrian German is almost identical.
    In Switzerland children at school learn mandatory German, French, Italian and the regional - mostly Helvetic - dialects of their valley, and English as foreign language.
    The Scandinavian countries Sweden, Norway and Denmark have nothing to do with that, they are at the other end of the continent. But their languages are very similar to each other (as far as I know they mostly do understand each other), but as a German spaker I don't understand them. Funnily I can guess the meaning of written Norwegian pretty well though. These three languages are Germanic languages as well though (just like English, Scottish, Danish, Yiddish).
    Interestingly Finnish, the other big Scandinavian country, is completely different. It's a Slavic language, like e.g. Hungarian (who knows how they ended up there ).
    That's awesome! I didn't know that. Us dumb Americans!

  23. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
  24. #16
    Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Socialism_is_terrorism's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Location
    Zurich, Switzerland
    Posts
    1,704
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    That's awesome! I didn't know that. Us dumb Americans!
    I think you are too harsh to yourself here. Why should you know? And if you'd ask me about the US Civil war, or Chinese history etc., I wouldn't know much as well. Apart from that, some things I said are of course subjective (e.g. there will be Germans that claim that they can't understand people form Switzerland, or vice versa. But then again there are Germans who don't understand the Northern or Southern dialects as well, personal animosities can play a big role there...)
    But you'll make e.g. Austrians very very happy if you don't confuse them with Australians. (You wouldn't believe how often that happens. Actually many Swiss, Austrian and sometimes even Danish and Dutch people state that they are from Germany when they are outside of Europe. Even though they of course don't want to be mistaken as Germans as well.)

    If you are interested in that language stuff, there is another thing that's really cool: Did you know that yodelling and whistling was actually used as a communication form for wide distances in the Alps, and to call cattle home? Today it's only used in country music, but it got "rediscovered" as "language" recently. In some schools in Switzerland (and probably Austria as well) they offer to learn that as elective course now. It's really crazy, they can actually speak with each other that way, like, "How's your wife, how is the weather in your valley? etc.". When I first read about that, I thought of an April Fool's.

  25. Likes jenkemfactory, Tar Remover liked this post
  26. #17
    Super Moderator
    Lieutenant
    Tar Remover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    4,607
    Post Thanks / Like
    HA! Did the sign break? Did the employees come and sanitize it?

  27. #18
    Super Moderator
    Lieutenant
    Tar Remover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    4,607
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialism_is_terrorism View Post
    To be fair, it's absolutely uncommon for a sow to pay that much attention to her nigglets that she actually screamed at them when they did something wrong! In nigger terms, she could become "mother of the year". Usually niggers don't care at all what their shitlets do. Especially not if their little daemons annoy humans, or destroy things made/owned by humans. I have seen shitlets throwing produce through a grocery store, jumping into the tomatoes, etc. and their mammy didn't say one word!
    I don't think it screamed at the little monkeys because they did anything wrong, I think it screamed at them for robbing her of the "Looks at Muh" she was getting from the nearby bucks.

  28. #19
    Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Socialism_is_terrorism's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Location
    Zurich, Switzerland
    Posts
    1,704
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    I don't think it screamed at the little monkeys because they did anything wrong, I think it screamed at them for robbing her of the "Looks at Muh" she was getting from the nearby bucks.
    Haha, yes, I have to admit that is a more plausible explanation! Occam's razor.

  29. Likes Tar Remover liked this post

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •