Close

Likes Likes:  27
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Coney Island Beach Buffarilla Rockfishes Chilluns, Batwings Three

A "Despondent" Brooklyn jungle bat mammy was taken into custody, after her baby-diddy
    reported she threatened to harm her hell-spawn. She was found, carrying on, and nigger
    babbling, about "Muh babahs", near their lifeless bodies on Coney Island beach. I've seen
    this exact scenario play out before, with a 300 pound porker named Leatrice Brewer. The
    cucks will twist this from a 1st degree murder case, work the "She krazy" angle, and somehow
    blame the city agencies who handled the fambly's gibs-muhs-dats. Expect the following quotes
    to appear in the news : "The fambly begged authorities for help", and "Why didn't they do something".
    An "undisclosed sum" will be paid to the diddy's and their shyster, and the mammy "Will get the
    help she so desperately needs", instead of being incinerated in the electric chair like she deserves.

https://nypost.com/2022/09/12/3-chil...-island-beach/

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Stupid sow bat winged three perfectly “good “ welfare tickets. A happy ending with three future felons deleted and momma sow off to NU.
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

3. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    A "Despondent" Brooklyn jungle bat mammy was taken into custody, after her baby-diddy
    reported she threatened to harm her hell-spawn. She was found, carrying on, and nigger
    babbling, about "Muh babahs", near their lifeless bodies on Coney Island beach. I've seen
    this exact scenario play out before, with a 300 pound porker named Leatrice Brewer. The
    cucks will twist this from a 1st degree murder case, work the "She krazy" angle, and somehow
    blame the city agencies who handled the fambly's gibs-muhs-dats. Expect the following quotes
    to appear in the news : "The fambly begged authorities for help", and "Why didn't they do something".
    An "undisclosed sum" will be paid to the diddy's and their shyster, and the mammy "Will get the
    help she so desperately needs", instead of being incinerated in the electric chair like she deserves.

...police are now investigating whether their mother drowned them. The kids – a 3-and-a-half-month-old girl, 4-year-old girl and 7-year-old boy...
    I kind of doubt the 4-month-old niglet took off at 4am and headed for the water so yeah - the mammy done drownded 'em. Hardly unusual. Bucks and sows regularly batwing their crotch fruits.

But the news isn't all bad. Mammy managed to keep her sailphome safe! Damn, but sows are ugly, hulking, manly critters.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mammydrownssprogs in custody.png 
Views:	31 
Size:	284.6 KB 
ID:	20919
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

5. Likes Ray Cizzums, Jim Crow liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mammy of the year award, guess I have say thanks for its contributions to civil society for deleting its budding crimininggers !

Too bad we'll still have to pay for it to stuff its fat face with hot dogs for the next 30 years.

7. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva, Jim Crow liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I kind of doubt the 4-month-old niglet took off at 4am and headed for the water so yeah - the mammy done drownded 'em. Hardly unusual. Bucks and sows regularly batwing their crotch fruits.

But the news isn't all bad. Mammy managed to keep her sailphome safe! Damn, but sows are ugly, hulking, manly critters.
    Here's a pic of the mammy buffarilla - yeeech !
    She's really putting on an Oscar-worthy performance, for the cameras.
    It just tugs at your heart strings, am I right ?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Muh babahs !.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	181.9 KB 
ID:	20920 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	43e074f101648fe8.jpeg 
Views:	29 
Size:	188.9 KB 
ID:	20922
    Last edited by Ray Cizzums; 09-12-2022 at 02:21 PM.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    I know Coney Island was known for the carnival at one time It sounds like it is dangerous now.

10. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The 'buck-or-sow' did future tax payers a favor.
    Now, give her a bucket of KFC as final meal so she can go to the chair.

12. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mammy really lubbed her buttnuggets.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers were brought here as beasts of burden, to work. That's a major fail on our ancestors. Not only did niggers do no work, they
    only worked when whipped. It made sense that big negresses were also imported, and like animals were cross bred.

Animals though know their place. They're more loyal than any nigger could be. Big fat mammies belong in NU so there's one less gorilla we have to look at.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

15. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The proper punishment is to make the sheboon murderess sleep with the fishes!

17. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post

Ben crump beez on SPEED DIAL n' SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT!!