Close

Likes Likes:  1
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

(C)rapper 'Sauce Walka' shoots nigger trying to steal his chain: "he got blood on muh jawdins!"

Rapper Sauce Walka Speaks Out Following Attempted Robbery That Left One Dead In California

Last night, Houston rapper Sauce Walka, real name Albert Walker Mondane, became a trending topic on social media after news began to spread that a California man was allegedly killed trying to rob him of his jewelry while the rapper was in Los Angeles for business.

The 32-year-old allegedly caught a body in self-defense during an attempted robbery of the diamond chains he was wearing.

Shortly after the incident occurred, Walka posted a photo of a white pair of Louis Vuitton sneakers with small blood stains on his Instagram story with the caption, “F****D UP MY LOUIS….. DUMMY.”

Sauce Walka went on to say that being a rapper is one of the most dangerous jobs in America and eluded to his occupation putting a target on his back.

https://news.yahoo.com/rapper-sauce-...194612497.html
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    I bet this nigger can’t count to 10. I’ll look forward to hearing of its inevitable batwinging ceremony.

3. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post