Close

Likes Likes:  15
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

From the next aisle over came bixnood cRapping and the sound of basketball dribbling

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1386360011344.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	279.3 KB 
ID:	20900

I was in the sporting goods section at Walmart when my ears started bleeding, and I expected my nose to start bleeding once I smelled niggerstank. It was the typical cRap that I can never understand (like I want to anyway), even if there wasn't the bang-bang-bang-bang-bang of a ball rapidly dribbled on the floor. There aren't a whole lot of niggers in my area, but there's a growing HUD project in the town next over that bleeds niggers into the area. So on my way to another part of the store, I was curious to see what specimen of niggerness had invaded.

And there was that abomination of nature: a white boy. A God damn white boy that was cRapping so authentically, he sounded just like a nigger. He didn't have dreads like his beloved niggers, but he had the typical baseball cap on, backwards, I guess it's only because it's still a little warm that he wasn't wearing a hoodie over it.

I wanted to go up and slap the niggerness out of him, and ask him how he wasn't ashamed of himself. What he needs is a strong father who should have done that years ago. There is no way in hell Sandy Sr. would have tolerated me listening to cRap, much less acting like a nigger.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

2. Likes jenkemfactory, IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Somehow wiggers make me hate them more than actual niggers.

4. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    Somehow wiggers make me hate them more than actual niggers.
    Same here!!

6. Likes jenkemfactory, IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hate fuckin' wiggers too....... Fuckin' idiots.

8. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Show some self respect and respect for your grandfather who died to preserve your culture and way of life and quit acting like a damned nigger!

*Me pretending to scream into cell phone at someone else as I casually walked past wigger acting like I didn't notice him.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

10. Likes Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Show some self respect and respect for your grandfather who died to preserve your culture and way of life and quit acting like a damned nigger!

*Me pretending to scream into cell phone at someone else as I casually walked past wigger acting like I didn't notice him.

Name:	Was it worth it.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	75.3 KB 
ID:	20949
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

12. Likes Tar Remover, tweakstick, Anastasia liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post

The only "winner" of World War II was international communism. Germany felt the pain of their loss immediately. For the Allies, it took a little longer, a couple of generations, but we are absolutely feeling the pain now.

Detroit in the 1940s was a thriving, prosperous, clean, safe, and white city. Detroit today is an unlivable Turd World nigger shithole. We "won" World War II? What the fuck did we win?

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post

The German guy is one to talk. His country is now kebab central, with never ending flow of border niggers as well! WTF happened in this world.
    Coalburning is bestiality.