Close

Likes Likes:  31
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticgirl View Post
    Elvis is buried in Memphis. I wonder if the Elvis fanatics still make the pilgrimage there.
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidAllenNiggertoe View Post
    I doubt the "kangs" deter fans from paying homage to " The King "
    It has historically been the most visited home in the US for decades second only to the White House but the numbers have been drastically sliding over the past few years due to his fan base dying off as fast as WWII vets. The ones that are still alive have been abandoning the pilgrimage due to advancing years and crime in the area which was nonexistent when Elvis bought the home in the mid 50's. They know that they are too old to deal with the local wild dindu population. While the area immediately surrounding Graceland is heavily policed, getting there is taking you life in your own hands no matter what time of day it is. It is completely surrounded now with the some of the worst niggers that Memfrica has to offer.

I've never been there even though my aunt, uncle and grandmother were huge fans and lived maybe 3 miles away. They never went there even back in the 70's and 80's when I would visit on weekends. The area was already starting to get niggronifuxated by that time. I didn't care as it wasn't on my to do list because frankly, I was never really impressed much by him or his music. It just never appealed to me.

As it was explained to me by family and locals, his popularity seemed to be based on the fact that he was white but played music that could have come from the niggers of the day. Parents who wouldn't let their daughters listen to nigger music would allow Elvis records in their homes as a compromise. They didn't really care for him but I guess they looked at the alternative and picked their battles.

White parents, it seemed, at least tried to give a shit what their kids were exposed to back then.
    Last edited by tweakstick; 09-12-2022 at 11:34 PM.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

2. Likes Celticgirl liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    While the area immediately surrounding Graceland is heavily policed, getting there is taking you life in your own hands no matter what time of day it is. It is completely surrounded now with the some of the worst niggers that Memfrica has to offer.

Guess there's not much point making the trip in that case. I am not a rabid fan either, especially if I had to traverse the degradation of niggerdom to get there.

Elvis might have copied some of the music, tho never heard that he burned the coal.

At least the new crop of Wigger (c)rappers are being batwinged about as often as the nig species.

As for Graceland, once again, niggers ruin everything.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12