Close

Likes Likes:  31
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 22
  1. #1
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    DavidAllenNiggertoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2022
    Location
    Tennafukin' C !
    Posts
    251
    Post Thanks / Like

    New Gumby lookin' Memphis nigger ooks out its warning its gonna shoot a YT granny and kids.

    Sure let 'em walk after all their crimes.. they only wanna do MO'

    filthy feral nogs...

    https://twitter.com/i/status/1568070540807503872
    Last edited by DavidAllenNiggertoe; 09-09-2022 at 02:48 PM. Reason: removed human grammar referring to a nigger

  2. Likes IseDaDiva, Jim Crow, Kagman, Whitey Ford liked this post
  3. #2
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    animal mother's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    2,360
    Post Thanks / Like
    My bix nood to human translator had a difficult time interpreting this nigger babble.
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

  4. Likes Jim Crow, DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post
  5. #3
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Jim Crow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    6,943
    Post Thanks / Like
    Announcing it’s crimes and future crimes on the internet.If that ain’t the dumbest muffuggin nigg nogg ever.It’ll due till the dumbest comes along!LOL!

  6. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe, Whitey Ford liked this post
  7. #4
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    774
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Announcing itís crimes and future crimes on the internet.If that ainít the dumbest muffuggin nigg nogg ever.Itíll due till the dumbest comes along!LOL!

    I have yet to see any republicans mention this or if they do it is solely on "democrats" or "Biden" and "race has nothing to do with it." Stupid fucks.

  8. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post
  9. #5
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    Major
    Whitey Ford's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    12,093
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticgirl View Post
    I have yet to see any republicans mention this or if they do it is solely on "democrats" or "Biden" and "race has nothing to do with it." Stupid fucks.
    It was ran on both Jesse Watters and Tucker Carlson's shows earlier tonight. They're the only ones I know that have ran that story.


    At about the 11:20 mark.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

  10. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe, Jim Crow liked this post
  11. #6
    Trustee
    Sergeant
    I aint bin dun did dat!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Posts
    2,625
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticgirl View Post
    I have yet to see any republicans mention this or if they do it is solely on "democrats" or "Biden" and "race has nothing to do with it." Stupid fucks.
    This ought to be the shit they all push.

  12. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post
  13. #7
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    774
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    It was ran on both Jesse Watters and Tucker Carlson's shows earlier tonight. They're the only ones I know that have ran that story.


    At about the 11:20 mark.
    or

    Cubans voted for Trump because they (or their parents/grandparents) lived under that evil bastard Castro so they know where all this liberalism leads. If the reporters don't like it tell them to go live under Castro or some evil dictator. Fuck the American media.

  14. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe, Whitey Ford liked this post
  15. #8
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    774
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    This ought to be the shit they all push.
    They won't. They are too chickenshit of being called racist and banned from Fecesbook or Shitter or some other garbage platform. If they dared mention it it would blame Biden like that old senile bastard is controlling anything. Or they would blame Democrats. It's like no shit. I know Democrats are insane and want us dead. But I thought I expected more from the Republicans. Maybe not. They sure do talk tough about guns and all that garbage (which we would not need if niggers like this weren't around).

  16. #9
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    haywood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    9,072
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticgirl View Post
    or

    Cubans voted for Trump because they (or their parents/grandparents) lived under that evil bastard Castro so they know where all this liberalism leads. If the reporters don't like it tell them to go live under Castro or some evil dictator. Fuck the American media.
    Let "leboon" james and colin "kaeperdick" move to China!! Both nigger's are China's BEYOTCHES!! Then again, so is creepy joe!!

  17. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe, Celticgirl liked this post
  18. #10
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    DavidAllenNiggertoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2022
    Location
    Tennafukin' C !
    Posts
    251
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    Both nigger's are China's BEYOTCHES!! Then again, so is creepy joe!!
    The niggers can keep all THREE of them... !!

  19. Likes Celticgirl liked this post
  20. #11
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    haywood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    9,072
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidAllenNiggertoe View Post
    The niggers can keep all THREE of them... !!
    Tru Dat!!

  21. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post
  22. #12
    Trustee
    Sergeant
    I aint bin dun did dat!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Posts
    2,625
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticgirl View Post
    They won't. They are too chickenshit of being called racist and banned from Fecesbook or Shitter or some other garbage platform. If they dared mention it it would blame Biden like that old senile bastard is controlling anything. Or they would blame Democrats. It's like no shit. I know Democrats are insane and want us dead. But I thought I expected more from the Republicans. Maybe not. They sure do talk tough about guns and all that garbage (which we would not need if niggers like this weren't around).
    We need politicians that are unapologetic about niggers. Obviously they would be chastised and blacklisted for ever actually use the dreaded n word but show their fucking crime statistics! Show the third world-like conditions in cities they run! Show their third-world shithole countries ran by them. Fuck these niggers and pussy politicians that protect them.

  23. Likes Celticgirl, DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post
  24. #13
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Groid_Rage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Upstate Nig York
    Posts
    2,664
    Post Thanks / Like

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	memphis_nog.JPG 
Views:	5 
Size:	21.2 KB 
ID:	20906
    This nigger looks especially stupid.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

  25. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe, Ray Cizzums liked this post
  26. #14
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    DavidAllenNiggertoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2022
    Location
    Tennafukin' C !
    Posts
    251
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post

    This nigger looks especially stupid.


  27. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
  28. #15
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    774
    Post Thanks / Like
    Elvis is buried in Memphis. I wonder if the Elvis fanatics still make the pilgrimage there.

  29. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
  30. #16
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    DavidAllenNiggertoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2022
    Location
    Tennafukin' C !
    Posts
    251
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticgirl View Post
    Elvis is buried in Memphis. I wonder if the Elvis fanatics still make the pilgrimage there.

    I doubt the "kangs" deter fans from paying homage to " The King "

  31. #17
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    774
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    We need politicians that are unapologetic about niggers. Obviously they would be chastised and blacklisted for ever actually use the dreaded n word but show their fucking crime statistics! Show the third world-like conditions in cities they run! Show their third-world shithole countries ran by them. Fuck these niggers and pussy politicians that protect them.

    They sure used to. I remember Reagan going on in his speeches about welfare queens. Nobody in the media called him racist. If people did we didn't know about it. There was no internet then. I listened to an old speech Kennedy made on a visit to Chicago and in it he talks about "Negroes running the streets."

  32. #18
    Trustee
    Sergeant
    I aint bin dun did dat!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Posts
    2,625
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticgirl View Post
    They sure used to. I remember Reagan going on in his speeches about welfare queens. Nobody in the media called him racist. If people did we didn't know about it. There was no internet then. I listened to an old speech Kennedy made on a visit to Chicago and in it he talks about "Negroes running the streets."
    The word “racist” is just used as a poor man’s weapon to win an argument. What happens if we all just own it? You’re fucking a right I’m a racist!

  33. #19
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    774
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    The word “racist” is just used as a poor man’s weapon to win an argument. What happens if we all just own it? You’re fucking a right I’m a racist!
    Even Clinton back in the early mid 90's was not as pc as they are today. He tried to severely limit welfare as well as signed that 1994 crime bill. He even talked tough on illegal immigration. I know he was doing shady stuff with the interns but at least he addressed the issues that affect us better than the ones today. Hilary was right. The niggers are nothing but no good predators. WTF else would you call them?

  34. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post
  35. #20
    Trustee
    Sergeant
    I aint bin dun did dat!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Posts
    2,625
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticgirl View Post
    Even Clinton back in the early mid 90's was not as pc as they are today. He tried to severely limit welfare as well as signed that 1994 crime bill. He even talked tough on illegal immigration. I know he was doing shady stuff with the interns but at least he addressed the issues that affect us better than the ones today. Hilary was right. The niggers are nothing but no good predators. WTF else would you call them?
    Ahhh, I miss the 90s. They are indeed predators but I have plenty of other things to call them as well.

  36. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •