Close

Likes Likes:  29
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Memphis Just Can't Catch a Break... Nigger 'Ezikyl' Bat-Wings 4, Injures Many

One more filthy buck released early from Nigger U goes mobile and shoots anything that moves. 4 dead, unknown number injured. Humans, no doubt, will be among the victims.

https://www.ky3.com/2022/09/08/memph...ooting-people/

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just flipped on the radio, when you hear a story sometimes it just screams NIGGER !

Ohhh look , the lastest nappy headed goofy grinning savannah sub-simian doing what it does best, going depraved APE !

At least it's been ape-rehended !

3. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, Kagman liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post
    One more filthy buck released early from Nigger U goes mobile and shoots anything that moves. 4 dead, unknown number injured. Humans, no doubt, will be among the victims.

"Memphrica", the most DANGEROUS "shitty" in the U.S.A.!

5. Likes IseDaDiva, Kagman liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kelly’s criminal history includes charges of attempted first-degree murder, aggravated assault and reckless endangerment. Those charges stem from an arrest in 2020... Kelly was sentenced to three years in prison for those charges, but served just 11 months and was released in March.
    Three years seemed kind of harsh. After all, he's just a lad. I think some judges need batwinging just as much as the murderous nogs they release.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

7. Likes Ray Cizzums, Kagman, Nig Zero liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidAllenNiggertoe View Post
    Just flipped on the radio, when you hear a story sometimes it just screams NIGGER !

Ohhh look , the lastest nappy headed goofy grinning savannah sub-simian doing what it does best, going depraved APE !

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	chimp.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	62.0 KB 
ID:	20894

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidAllenNiggertoe View Post

Apparently, the filthy, murdering nigger buck live-streamed his carnage on both FraudBook and Instigram. I'm hoping someone saved it and will upload to Kaotica or Crazyshit.com... I'd like to see how niggers conduct themselves as they rob decent humans of their lives... ALSO... I want to know how many humans were among the dead... My bet is this was a racist attack

10. Likes Ray Cizzums, DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Apparently, the filthy, murdering nigger buck live-streamed his carnage on both FraudBook and Instigram. I'm hoping someone saved it and will upload to Kaotica or Crazyshit.com... I'd like to see how niggers conduct themselves as they rob decent humans of their lives... ALSO... I want to know how many humans were among the dead... My bet is this was a racist attack
    I saw a partial clip of the nigger's Fuckbook livestream and it showed another buck getting shot, but that one survived. I am hoping that the rest of the victims are all niggers since that shithole city is totally fuxated.
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like

I had to work in Memphis recently. It is a complete nigger fuxxated shithole that resembles the third world. Homes are all falling apart,trash all over downtown, old broken down hoopties missing tires. It’s the full on nigger effect.

13. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Go check out comment sections with niggers on this. Most of them find it funny how he was smiling in the police car after being arrested. They’re joking around about how he thought he was playing fortnite and how heon gib a fug. God I hate em so bad. The white liberals are just as fucking bad. They all comment about how “wow, it wasn’t a white guy? First thing I think of with mass shootings is white guys”. Ugh! Why do I read this shit. I hope the Bible is true and all these fuckers get smited back to hell.

15. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    Go check out comment sections with niggers on this. Most of them find it funny how he was smiling in the police car after being arrested. They’re joking around about how he thought he was playing fortnite and how heon gib a fug. God I hate em so bad. The white liberals are just as fucking bad. They all comment about how “wow, it wasn’t a white guy? First thing I think of with mass shootings is white guys”. Ugh! Why do I read this shit. I hope the Bible is true and all these fuckers get smited back to hell.
    All the libturds thought they found another Moby Dick white shooter
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    All the libturds thought they found another Moby Dick white shooter
    When niggers do this, they blame guns. Otherwise it’s an evil white male and guns. Fucking sickening twats.

18. Likes Groid_Rage, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Really? I guess they take the phony MSM as gospel. The 13% seems to be well represented.

Name:	masshootere31.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	536.8 KB 
ID:	20896
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Really? I guess they take the phony MSM as gospel. The 13% seems to be well represented.

Diva, there was a period of around 2 weeks back in April or so where niggers committed 5 or 6 mass shootings. They were all quickly buried of course. Their white guy myth is so easily disproven but they don’t give a damn. They love hating whitey so the lie will continue. If you correct niggers on this, they just laugh like chimps throwing shit and jerking off at the zoo.

21. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Diva, there was a period of around 2 weeks back in April or so where niggers committed 5 or 6 mass shootings. They were all quickly buried of course. Their white guy myth is so easily disproven but they don’t give a damn. They love hating whitey so the lie will continue. If you correct niggers on this, they just laugh like chimps throwing shit and jerking off at the zoo.

What about nigger serial killers? The only ones we see sensationalized in movies are YT.

The most prolific serial killer in US history is thought to be Samuel Little, a nigger, with as many as 93 victims. Thankfully most of them were sows so I guess you could say he was doing a public service. Think of how many little felons were never shat out, thanks to him.

In the past, Hollywood has typically portrayed serial killers as psychotic white males. Furthermore, white serial killers such as Ted Bundy and Jeffrey Dahmer have received a significant amount of media attention...There have been many cases of black serial killers. It’s just that their cases haven’t drawn as much attention. If you look hard enough, you will find dozens of examples. The difference is, you probably haven’t heard of most of their names.
    I never heard of any of them.

https://thisinterestsme.com/black-serial-killers/

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like

downloaded that!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    downloaded that!
    By my count (and I could have miscounted since it's hard to tell the niggers apart) it's:

65 niggers
    24 Caucasians
    1 Asian
    5 appear Hispanic

Could be a muzzie in there. Not sure.

So the 13% account for over 2/3rds of the mass shootings. But weren't we told only white guys do this? I'm confused.

*Disclaimer* I can barely add 2+2 so may have messed up the percentages*

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    When niggers do this, they blame guns. Otherwise it’s an evil white male and guns. Fucking sickening twats.

Yep. Whenever a cRapper or other young buck gets batwinged, you see the Libtards and niggers with the candles lit and prayers to end "gun violence", never nigger-on-nigger violence.

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    By my count (and I could have miscounted since it's hard to tell the niggers apart) it's:

65 niggers
    24 Caucasians
    1 Asian
    5 appear Hispanic

Could be a muzzie in there. Not sure.

So the 13% account for over 2/3rds of the mass shootings. But weren't we told only white guys do this? I'm confused.

*Disclaimer* I can barely add 2+2 so may have messed up the percentages*

That is EXACTLY why I downloaded that! The vermin MSM crows the evil of serial killing 'da why man' endlessly. All the while, the shitstains surpass whites in mass killings by a factor of 3 to 1!! And it shows how patently evil and dangerous niggers are without even using words. And that does not even begin to describe the every day gang-banging which kills 10's of thousands every year.

This nation is in complete denial. Remember... We're dealing with people who believe men can get pregnant and need menstrual products. By any psychological definition, these people are psychotic.... Completely off the deep end.

Careful up there, my Canuk pal... You guys are not too far behind.

27. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    That is EXACTLY why I downloaded that! The vermin MSM crows the evil of serial killing 'da why man' endlessly. All the while, the shitstains surpass whites in mass killings by a factor of 3 to 1!! And it shows how patently evil and dangerous niggers are without even using words. And that does not even begin to describe the every day gang-banging which kills 10's of thousands every year.

This nation is in complete denial. Remember... We're dealing with people who believe men can get pregnant and need menstrual products. By any psychological definition, these people are psychotic.... Completely off the deep end.

Careful up there, my Canuk pal... You guys are not too far behind.
    Oh, we have plenty of loony Libtards who think men can be women and who welcome murderous muzzies and niggers. Our Prime Minister is one of them. The only good thing is that the niggers are comparatively few - for now - if you stay out of the big cities.

I make a point of avoiding the news because I know it will make me crazy. I get all the news I need on this site!