Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger runs through Memphis shooting people while streaming it on Facebook Live

Man responsible for 'multiple shootings' in Memphis while on Facebook Live in custody

MEMPHIS, Tenn. — Memphis Police warned people in Memphis to be on the lookout for a man who is responsible for multiple shootings Wednesday while on Facebook Live.

Police said the suspect, 19-year-old Ezekiel Kelly, was taken into custody in the area of Ivan Road and Hodge Road. A shelter in place for that area has been lifted. People should avoid the area at this time.

According to Southaven police, a Dodge Challenger was stolen at a Raceway gas station on Stateline Road just before 9 p.m. The driver of the car recognized Kelly as the suspect and ran off. Memphis police found the car and took Kelly into custody.

According to court records, there was an arrest warrant out for Kelly Wednesday on charges of first-degree murder before the shooting spree happened.

One person is dead after they were shot on Evergreen Street and Poplar Avenue, according to an ABC24 crew on the scene. Police haven't said if this person was shot by the suspect.
    https://www.localmemphis.com/article...9-30b4192b7070
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I can't believe no one is covering this. This subhuman groid seemed to be shooting only white people. Look at this beautiful woman that shitstain wasted
    Allison Parker: Tribute to Memphis Shooting Victim, Nurse
    Allison Parker was a medical assistant and young mother who lost her life in a shooting rampage in Memphis, Tennessee, on September 8, 2022.

Family Practice Center of West Memphis confirmed that Parker was among the victims, releasing her photo, and writing on Facebook, “Our office is grieving the loss of our medical assistant, Allison Parker. She was a victim of the tragic violence in Memphis yesterday. Please pray for her family and our entire office staff as we try to process this senseless loss.” The statement is attributed to “Dr. Pierce.”

Parker is one of four people who were shot and killed during the shooting spree. Ezekiel Kelly was named by Memphis police as the gunman, who is accused of rampaging through the Tennessee city, shooting and carjacking people while streaming live on Facebook.
    https://heavy.com/news/allison-parker/
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	allison-parker.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	547.7 KB 
ID:	20898
    Some else said they were all whites. The media of course is stalling, partly because they want to make sure their next of kin are notified first.
    There is also a video of him shooting a white guy in a gas station.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    I can't believe no one is covering this. This subhuman groid seemed to be shooting only white people. Look at this beautiful woman that shitstain wasted
    Allison Parker: Tribute to Memphis Shooting Victim, Nursehttps://heavy.com/news/allison-parker/
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	allison-parker.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	547.7 KB 
ID:	20898
    Some else said they were all whites. The media of course is stalling, partly because they want to make sure their next of kin are notified first.
    There is also a video of him shooting a white guy in a gas station.
    2 of the dead were niggers.