Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger ran Baltimore Department of Public Works warns of E Coli (feces) in the public drinking water

Baltimore issues a boil water advisory after E.coli is detected

Nigger Ran Third World America: Now with shit in the water.
    Baltimore is the latest U.S. city to experience problems with its main water system after E. coli was found in the water supply.

Baltimore officials are encouraging residents to boil water used for drinking or cooking after the E. coli bacteria was detected in some of the samples.

The city Department of Public Works (DPW) released a series of tweets and then a news release on Monday, informing residents that the bacteria, which is often spread during contact with feces, had been found in the Sandtown-Winchester and Harlem Park neighborhoods.

Bottled water is being distributed this week at specific locations with a limit of three gallons per family.

E. coli contamination can cause intestinal distress, with symptoms that include stomach cramps, diarrhea and vomiting.

Illness caused by the bacteria usually is mild and clears up on its own, but in rare cases, a potentially life-threatening complication can result about a week following the initial infection, according to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ba...88826af54f1a43
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I just laugh at nigger "professionals", especially those in the STEM fields. We know they have no idea how algebra works, much less advanced calculus/differential equations. And time and again, cities and municipalities love to hire niggers to show how magical they are. Their rise is unhindered. Then we have the real problems, and they hire consultants who are human to solve it for them. Just like South Africa. No technology, no modern conveniences.

The sad truth is if ever this nigger wanted to move to California, it will be hired, and others will do the actual work.

Nigger engineer. An oxymoron. Or just plain moron.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    I just laugh at nigger "professionals", especially those in the STEM fields. We know they have no idea how algebra works, much less advanced calculus/differential equations. And time and again, cities and municipalities love to hire niggers to show how magical they are. Their rise is unhindered. Then we have the real problems, and they hire consultants who are human to solve it for them. Just like South Africa. No technology, no modern conveniences.

The sad truth is if ever this nigger wanted to move to California, it will be hired, and others will do the actual work.

Nigger engineer. An oxymoron. Or just plain moron.
    Just plain MORON!! At first I thought the "picture" of mitchell was some of the SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT they found in the E Coli!!

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    What is with niggers and E coli?