Close

Likes Likes:  41
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

The Job I Did NOT Get......

OK, a school district with a below 50 percent passing rate on State exams and the two application essay questions were (and I paraphrase) 'what have you done to improve your knowledge of diversity....' and second: Tell us how you would work to....and work environment that is welcoming and inclusiive... Diverse... etc. etc. - ad nauseum

My answer (or part of it and redacted/changed for obvious reasons)

... What I see in the classroom are students who bring individual needs and capabilities to the table. I address those needs and capabilities. In my view, emphasizing race and ethnicity focuses on our differences and necessarily balkanizes the classroom as it clearly does in society at large. Note that I have been met with no small measure of success taking this approach. I have been one of five candidates nominated for Teacher of the Year in 2015-16 academic year. I placed third in that election. I've had students accepted by, attend and graduate from Harvard and MIT. These students requested letters of reference from me which I gladly provided.

I guess it's no surprise I did not get the job......... Or even an interview.

Fuck them.........

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    This would've gotten you hired:

We are all the same race. We have the same dream, same potential, same path to success. But clearly, our African-American children need more support to achieve this success. They need laptops, pads, mentoring, and monitoring their progress. If we give them this, I have no doubt our students will the the leaders of tomorrow ".

I'm sure they'll hire you there on the spot. Tell them you also have a bridge to sell them in the Congo.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post
    OK, a school district with a below 50 percent passing rate on State exams and the two application essay questions were (and I paraphrase) 'what have you done to improve your knowledge of diversity....' and second: Tell us how you would work to....and work environment that is welcoming and inclusiive... Diverse... etc. etc. - ad nauseum[SIZE=3]

My answer (or part of it and redacted/changed for obvious reasons)
    I'd insist that any funky blackaroons in the class stop playing with their monkey fur, quit looking to muh dikk
    the white females, and stop flapping their livers while human students are trying to learn. I'd point out Africa
    on a map, and get down to the particular course of action necessary to emigrate there.

4. Likes Jim Crow, Kagman, Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee

Post Thanks / Like
    My answer, "I hate niggers".

6. Likes Kagman, Ray Cizzums, Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I’m certain an unqualified nigger got the job!

8. Likes Kagman, Ray Cizzums, Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, massa, ah worship superior niggers.
    I'm hired.

10. Likes Ray Cizzums, Kagman, Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post

We are all the same race. We have the same dream, same potential, same path to success. But clearly, our African-American children need more support to achieve this success. They need laptops, pads, mentoring, and monitoring their progress. If we give them this, I have no doubt our students will the the leaders of tomorrow ".

I'm sure they'll hire you there on the spot. Tell them you also have a bridge to sell them in the Congo.
    I'll pay you 20 bucks to write my next application essay... LOL... Well done, actually. It's exactly what they want to hear. The reasons for their failure have nothing to do with them... It's always someone else's fault - never the nigger. It's poverty... It's the digital divide, it's rayCISSSSS!, Anythign but the bone-lazy, worthless nigger is to blame

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post
    I'll pay you 20 bucks to write my next application essay... LOL... Well done, actually. It's exactly what they want to hear. The reasons for their failure have nothing to do with them... It's always someone else's fault - never the nigger. It's poverty... It's the digital divide, it's rayCISSSSS!, Anythign but the bone-lazy, worthless nigger is to blame
    Exactly why I have mostly worked for myself! I have never hired a nigger to work with me.And I call all the shots! I mostly work for older white conservative folks. Occasionally, I get a liberal and rarely, I get a magicnigger. I work for them both but I will charge more.Estimates are marked up 30% - 40%.Fuck you,pay me attitude!
    My sister has worked for the state for over 20 years. She is a domestic violence counselor/case worker. She has been employee of the month dozens of times! Recently, they hired a nigger supervisor.
    Without a warning, nigger told my sister to vacate her office and move to a smaller one. guess who took over her office? I think you’ve guessed it. A fucking newly hired inexperienced stupid unqualified shit shin low life beastly nigger.
    Now,my sister has to pick up the slack for the nigger! I love my sister, but I think she’s getting her just desserts for all the years that she said“I love African americans”.And I should love them too!Well,I don’t and won’t!
    That liberal/nigger ass kissin got her where she is now. I know I could never work for anyone ,because I don’t tolerate that nigger ass kissin behavior and I won’t bow down.I won’t allow my integrity to be compromised!
    I remember in my younger years, working at restaurants, automotive shops,cab driver and city worker. I could not deal with the fucking niggers or liberal management. my dad told me “kid you need to work for yourself“. I did, and I’ve been happy and successful ever since!
    Last edited by Jim Crow; 09-07-2022 at 09:23 PM.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post

YES!

14. Likes Kagman liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    What have I done to improve my knowledge of diversity? I went on a safari to Africa and observed wild niggers in their natural habitat. That improved my knowledge of diversity, big time. Then I realized I wasted a lot of money buying a ticket to Africa when I could have gone on a safari to Detroit, Baltimore, or Philadelphia and seen the exact same thing. The end.

Unsurprisingly, I have never been hired by any company or government organization that has divershitty, woketurdness, "inclusivity" (but not for white people), and cancel culture as their "values."

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    What have I done to improve my knowledge of diversity? I went on a safari to Africa and observed wild niggers in their natural habitat. That improved my knowledge of diversity, big time. Then I realized I wasted a lot of money buying a ticket to Africa when I could have gone on a safari to Detroit, Baltimore, or Philadelphia and seen the exact same thing. The end.

Unsurprisingly, I have never been hired by any company or government organization that has divershitty, woketurdness, "inclusivity" (but not for white people), and cancel culture as their "values."
    The trip was not wasted. You got to see wild animals in their habitat. You got to see niggers in niggerland. At least there, the natives are still primitive, and their spears have a very limited range. In Detroit, the muhfuggas have guns.

As I've said before, I have nothing against black people as long as they stay in Africa. That's where they belong; their natural habitat, their land. I don't hate lions and hyenas in Africa. I will not harm or malign or talk down to any black in Africa. If they don't cause me trouble, I'm happy to let things be easy going. I wouldn't enslave or harm them; that's their lands. They should be allowed to run free in the savannah or veldt as wild, protohumans Homo erectus that they are

Problem is, they all want equality, all modern equipment, air conditioned buildings, potable water and sewerage syatems, using our resources and intelligence. On top of that, there'll be no thank you. So, the least I have to do with any black, African or local nigger, I'll be ok.

If blackies we're smart, they'd say thank you and learn. But that's it, they're dumber than rocks.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Had to write an essay on why diversity was good years ago to get a chance to win a scholarship I needed. I bullshitted through it and of course won it by being the “woke” caricature they wanted. Diversity has never ever been good. History and what we see today with our own eyes proves that.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Awake View Post
    Had to write an essay on why diversity was good years ago to get a chance to win a scholarship I needed. I bullshitted through it and of course won it by being the “woke” caricature they wanted. Diversity has never ever been good. History and what we see today with our own eyes proves that.
    Exactly!!