Close

Likes Likes:  1
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like

Why I don't agree with memes comparing Democrat vs Republican run cities

This says it all. I don't think I need to explain. It's not necessarily Democrats that ruin cities...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	main-qimg-e96805082add7e8d57afd1cac2f7971d.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	436.7 KB 
ID:	20874

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    zimbabwe

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by yuanlieren View Post
    This says it all. I don't think I need to explain. It's not necessarily Democrats that ruin cities...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	main-qimg-e96805082add7e8d57afd1cac2f7971d.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	436.7 KB 
ID:	20874

While a valid up to a very short lived point, it's generally Dimz policies that invite these problems. If you leave the freebies out, the niggers will come. Gibs and all other liberal policies draw niggers like picnics draw ants.

VT is a very white state but even now, it's suicidal liberal Democrat leaders and their philosophies and policies are trying to actually import niggers for the sake of diebursity:
    https://mountaintimes.info/for-the-g...and-inclusion/

For the Greater Good: Vermonters working on diversity, equity and inclusionBy Liz DiMarco Weinmann

This Monday, Jan. 17, there will be countless commemorations honoring Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., one of the greatest civil rights leaders in the world, who was assassinated in 1968. Across Vermont, several groups working to increase justice, equity, diversity, and inclusion, have taken Dr. King’s legacy to heart, and are mobilizing progressive community action.

The campaign begun by Vermont business leaders Al Wakefield and Bob Harnish early last year, to have Vermont adopt a declaration of inclusion, which they drafted last February, has enjoyed multiple triumphs.

The most notable occurred last May, when Governor Phil Scott signed a proclamation of diversity and inclusion for the state. The Vermont League of Cities and Towns and the Vermont Chamber of Commerce are among other champions.

The current declaration of inclusion reads, in part: “[Town] condemns racism and welcomes all persons, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, age, or disability, and wants everyone to feel safe and welcome in our community.
    That last paragraph is the most laughable since bringing in dooncoons, niggers and pedos is exactly what makes everyone feel unsafe and unwelcome in any community.

tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

4. Likes Anastasia liked this post