Close

Likes Likes:  2
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger jogger Insane Bolt's scooter empire goes tits up !!!

Jamaican runner nigger Usain Bolt's scooter rental business has collapsed. Everything niggers touch turns to shit. It's called the Nigdas touch and this fast nigger is no exception. Its useless scooters are now littered all over US cities in rusting piles of junk. I have seen these fucking things abandoned everywhere. The staff of course, have had their paychecks withheld. NEVER do business with coons. The story never changes.

https://nypost.com/2022/09/04/inside...ooter-startup/

Four former Bolt employees told The Post that, prior to the shutdown in July, the company failed to send out their paychecks for the entire month of June.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Diz be da empiuh?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	file-20190213-181593-19s2zwn.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	140.9 KB 
ID:	20860

3. Likes CoonsЯus, Rancher0712 liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I saw this one coming from a mile away - moving at around 5mph until it stopped after three blocks and was thrown through a shop window.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    I saw this one coming from a mile away - moving at around 5mph until it stopped after three blocks and was thrown through a shop window.

I remember reading about there being a substantial issue in many cities with people/niggers throwing these scooters into bodies of water.