Close

Likes Likes:  123
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Eliza Fletcher

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    Autopsy shows how she died. She had a broken leg and jaw. She was shot in the back of the head.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...173024400.html

So, does the mutha still think her son be in'cint?

Yeah, she tripped and fell and broke her jaw on a rock. Then she shot herself in the back of the head.

Muh son be in'cint. sheeete.

Jesus. It is worse than I thought. The msm of course said nothing. They have to protect that piece of filth at all cost . Notice how they make it a woman's safety in the running community story. That way it is race neutral. As if white men do this and if they do they are niggers themselves but they don't at least not very often.

2. Likes jenkemfactory liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticgirl View Post
    The Illinois Governor signed a law that niggers get out with no bail after second degree murder and arson and a host of other nasty crimes. This goes into effect Jan 1. They STILL re elected him. My question is can he be held liable if these niggers commit another henioius crime when out on no bail (and they will)? Can he be held liable and get charged for letting a dangerous nigger out? Probably not. God fucking damn citizens of this state are stupid. They really have to start charging these politicians and judges along with the niggers. It really is only fair.
    My God, I know IL is full of liberals, but what kind of rampant stupidity is floating around? I have a friend who moved to Chicago several years ago, and he needs to move out ASAP.

Some of us have said for years that a judge who gives a light sentence (or lets a nigger out on easy bail/no bail), a prosecutor who gives a plea deal, a defense attorney who simply defends a nigger, should all be prosecuted as accomplices when the nigger commits its next crime. Murder? They all get to be executed together.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    My God, I know IL is full of liberals, but what kind of rampant stupidity is floating around? I have a friend who moved to Chicago several years ago, and he needs to move out ASAP.

Some of us have said for years that a judge who gives a light sentence (or lets a nigger out on easy bail/no bail), a prosecutor who gives a plea deal, a defense attorney who simply defends a nigger, should all be prosecuted as accomplices when the nigger commits its next crime. Murder? They all get to be executed together.
    My sentiments, EXACTLY!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234