Close

Likes Likes:  123
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Eliza Fletcher

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Yes, if you're speaking of murder only then I'm not sure of the percentages. I am speaking of all violent crimes that may not include murder - car jacking, home invasions, rape, beating, shoving people onto subway tracks, armed robbery, etc.
    Make sense to me...... Sadly, it will no longer make a difference as the FBI has eliminated Table 43 as they have any and all information that describes exactly what kind of filth monkeys are - and how comparatively law abiding and decent Whites are.

From top to bottom, no one is calling out what these shit-stained beasts are... They are normalizing all manner of aberrant behavior.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post
    Make sense to me...... Sadly, it will no longer make a difference as the FBI has eliminated Table 43 as they have any and all information that describes exactly what kind of filth monkeys are - and how comparatively law abiding and decent Whites are.

From top to bottom, no one is calling out what these shit-stained beasts are... They are normalizing all manner of aberrant behavior.
    Yep and even if the nigger is caught standing over a corpse with the bloody knife or machete still in its paw, it's somehow not the nigger's fault. The oppreshuns, the slabery (althought I'm pretty Pookie was never enslaved), systemic raycisms, and the "mental health crisis" are to blame - never the nigger.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    This nigger should have been jenkemed years ago. Unfortunately, Tennessee has all but abandoned it's death penalty for several years now. At one time, murder, rape and kidnapping with interstate flight could all earn you a ride on "Old Sparky," especially if done by a nigger and the victim was human.

https://wreg.com/news/eliza-fletcher...-11-years-old/

Abston was sentenced to 24 years in prison after pleading guilty to especially aggravated kidnapping and aggravated robbery in 2000. The victim stated, “he was extremely lucky he was able to escape” that night in 2000 when Abston put him into the “trunk of his car” at gunpoint for a “number of hours” until he tried to force him to use the ATM at a Mapco station. Someone entered the gas station and thankfully, the victim called for help. He wrote, “It is quite likely that I would have been killed had I not escaped.” Abston declined to comment in court. He was only 16 at the time of the kidnapping, according to his arrest ticket.
    Court documents state he had “a good relationship with his family” but his “childhood was rough.” The documents go on to state Abston’s lengthy record that shows his first arrest was in 1995 for theft. He was just 11 years old. He was arrested again and again, every few months from there for burglary, theft, aggravated assault, violation of curfew, truancy, rape, evading arrest, and more.

The violent crimes including rape and aggravated assault resulted in time in the detention center but it’s unclear how much time he spent there. His file also states at the time, he had no suicidal gestures, medical problems, or mental illness. He was listed, though, as 100% violent. The 2000 kidnapping victim ended his statement to the court by saying it was “obvious to me Abston feels absolutely no remorse for the crime”

TDOC confirmed to us he was released in November 2020 when his sentence expired.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The death penalty has been suspended in TN, so even if it ever returns, they can't sentence the groid retroactively. He has rights! Basically, Pookie gets away with what he did.
    Refusing to punish criminals (especially niggers), and passing laws reducing deserved punishment, is treason. It really is: giving aid and comfort to the enemy. All criminals are our enemy. All niggers not yet caught are still our enemy.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yep and even if the nigger is caught standing over a corpse with the bloody knife or machete still in its paw, it's somehow not the nigger's fault. The oppreshuns, the slabery (althought I'm pretty Pookie was never enslaved), systemic raycisms, and the "mental health crisis" are to blame - never the nigger.
    I don't remember who I got this from. Without this site, I'd still know this truth, but I wouldn't have great illustrations and memes like this.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	r95tfwq.jpg 
Views:	104 
Size:	109.4 KB 
ID:	20901
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

6. Likes IseDaDiva, Coon Town liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    Refusing to punish criminals (especially niggers), and passing laws reducing deserved punishment, is treason. It really is: giving aid and comfort to the enemy. All criminals are our enemy. All niggers not yet caught are still our enemy.
    In Illinois next year they are doing away with cash bail. Unreal.

8. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't remember who I got this from. Without this site, I'd still know this truth, but I wouldn't have great illustrations and memes like this.

They did a survey that if OJ was tried today would the verdict still be the same even with the DNA? They said he'd get set free even by more now. People were saying that maybe because the discovery of DNA in trials was new then that the jury didn't grasp it. I grasped it. I was 24 then and I grasped it. It wasn't hard. But because of all this social justice garbage he would get set free by even more now.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Perfect! And you notice that even when the nigger is caught on video mid-crime, it's still just "alleged" that the groid did it.

ETA: Seems this artist does some very very RAYCISS cartoons. The cucks and libtards on Reddit are outraged.

Name:	trosleybfVO.jpg 
Views:	107 
Size:	209.8 KB 
ID:	20902

Name:	trosley art - Google Search.png 
Views:	103 
Size:	739.1 KB 
ID:	20903
    Last edited by IseDaDiva; 09-10-2022 at 11:20 AM.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Update:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/memphis-m...ape-indictment

Memphis murder suspect Cleotha Henderson, the 38-year-old ex-con accused of abducting and killing local teacher and mother of two Eliza Fletcher during her morning run on Sept. 2, has been indicted on rape, kidnapping and felony firearms charges in connection with a second sexual assault.

It happened almost a year ago, according to court documents obtained by Fox News Digital.

"Cleotha Abston AKA Cleotha Henderson On Sept. 21, 2021, in Shelby County, Tennessee, and before the finding of this indictment, did unlawfully and intentionally, knowingly, or recklessly sexually penetrate [the victim] by use of force or coercion, while armed with a weapon," the indictment reads.

So this rape ape was up to his usual behavior and not wrangled. I cannot believe this nigger is even allowed to steal oxygen for one more second!!!!
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

12. Likes IseDaDiva, Kagman, Sandy , tweakstick liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    Update:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/memphis-m...ape-indictment

So this rape ape was up to his usual behavior and not wrangled. I cannot believe this nigger is even allowed to steal oxygen for one more second!!!!
    That it gets wrangled doesn't matter to the nigger. With no death penalty, the nog gets punished for "only" one rape/murder. Even if it had committed 10 or even 100 others, those are all freebies. It can only be sentenced to life in NU, which as we know does NOT really mean "life". And this only after interminable trials, legal wrangling with shyster lawyers claiming the nigger was having a mental health crisis, appeals, etc. paid for courtesy of you.

Even with a death penality, the nigger could sit there until it dies of old age, being supplied with everything it needs and its million-dollar tab also funded by YOU and the families of the victims. It's all a bad joke and a waste of money.

A worthwhile human (who had no team of shyster lawyers on the scene to argue clemency) savagely raped and murdered, millions of dollars down the toilet, no resolution for the family, and virtually zero consequences for the nigger.

The "justice system" is broken beyond repair and would be hilarious if it weren't so outrageous.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The nigger's mammy is literally claiming dindu nuffins, he bees a good boi. Every fambly member defending a nigger should receive the same sentence.

"He's just a good person, kind, lovable," Virgie Abston, 65, told a Daily Mail reporter Tuesday, according to the outlet.

That’s despite a string of felony offenses that include the armed abduction and robbery of a lawyer named Kemper Durand in 2000; a rape conviction at just 14 years old; and the latest accusations that he abducted and killed jogging mother Eliza Fletcher earlier this month and kidnapped and raped another woman last year. He had also been charged with about a half-dozen counts of aggravated assault, and he told investigators that he dropped out of school in ninth grade.

"'I talked to him, and he said he didn't do it,' the mother reportedly told the outlet. "He said, ‘They're trying to put me in some stuff, Mom.’"
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/memphis-m...st-good-person

15. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    The parents (typically the mammy, as the baby daddy is usually nowhere in sight) ALWAYS claim dey baybee dindu nuffins. Every. Single. Time.

There is not one nigger out there with the moral courage to say, "Yes, my son is guilty of murder and deserves the death penalty, and so do I for raising such a violent criminal," because niggers have no morals and no courage.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I agree 1,000 %. Anything that erodes society, in a material and significant way, is a crime against the state and the good people of that state. I'm sure there's neverending statistics that say lenient sentences don't work, rather, they embolden the criminals. To set felons loose is essentially exposing us to danger from these murdering apes.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here's another one a day later about how his mammy thinks he be innocent. It be they fault. It waz duh system's fault.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...191342994.html

How can anyone think this way? Your welfare check was a criminal from childhood. He just finished kidnapping someone and now he muhdik-murdered someone. And still the unrealistic boon thinks he's a gud boi.
    How can someone murder a human being and not feel the slightest guilt? The buck thinks he is innocent. And I do believe that he believes he's innocent. Look, with a brain the size of a peanut, you can't expect him to grasp basis human concepts of action and consequence. Or any concept.

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    How can someone murder a human being and not feel the slightest guilt? The buck thinks he is innocent. And I do believe that he believes he's innocent. Look, with a brain the size of a peanut, you can't expect him to grasp basis human concepts of action and consequence. Or any concept.
    How can someone murder a human being and not feel any guilt? The answer is, "if they have no conscience." A conscience is a human thing. Niggers, not being human, have no conscience. This is why they always have a "ah dindu nuffins" attitude.

This is also why left-wing extremists love niggers so much and always ally with them. A left-wing extremist has no conscience, no morals, no soul, and no redeeming qualities whatsoever. They are the perfect partners for niggers because (im)morally, they are just like niggers. A white left-wing extremist is, essentially, a white nigger, and is as subhuman as a nigger.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    Just when I thought I couldn’t hate niggers anymore this happens. This shit ape will undoubtedly be convicted of murder one and get the death penalty. The sad part is that a nigger’s life expectancy is higher on death row than back in it’s own niggerhood. This beast will likely steal oxygen and live off the taxpayer dime for another 20-30 years before the jenkem
    Juice is injected.

In Illinois these politicians would charge him of second degree murder and that way he can be let out on no bail. They would do it too. Yeah, I heard of Iceland years ago back when Reagan and Gorbachev had their summit there. Before that I didn't know the country existed. I wanted to go there ever since. My dad told me Icelandic people are direct descendants of the vikings. I just hope it does not end up like Sweden.

Back to the nigger, they really need to start holding these politicians and lawyers and judges accountable if the person they gave a break to commits another violent crime. It really is only fair.

21. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Autopsy shows how she died. She had a broken leg and jaw. She was shot in the back of the head.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...173024400.html

So, does the mutha still think her son be in'cint?

Yeah, she tripped and fell and broke her jaw on a rock. Then she shot herself in the back of the head.

Muh son be in'cint. sheeete.

23. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticgirl View Post
    In Illinois next year they are doing away with cash bail. Unreal.

They just reelected Pritzker who wants to let niggers out of jail after arsons and murder. He signed a law that goes into effect Jan 1. The niggers know this and are even more emboldened. Whites around me can't believe that he was re elected. I can.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...ame=1#comments

Downtown Chicago now food carts are getting robbed. Someone in the comments said, "Pardon me. But do those food vendors have licenses?" WTF. Anything to take away from the niggers committing the crimes.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    I agree 1,000 %. Anything that erodes society, in a material and significant way, is a crime against the state and the good people of that state. I'm sure there's neverending statistics that say lenient sentences don't work, rather, they embolden the criminals. To set felons loose is essentially exposing us to danger from these murdering apes.

The Illinois Governor signed a law that niggers get out with no bail after second degree murder and arson and a host of other nasty crimes. This goes into effect Jan 1. They STILL re elected him. My question is can he be held liable if these niggers commit another henioius crime when out on no bail (and they will)? Can he be held liable and get charged for letting a dangerous nigger out? Probably not. God fucking damn citizens of this state are stupid. They really have to start charging these politicians and judges along with the niggers. It really is only fair.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast