Close

Likes Likes:  93
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 63

Thread: Eliza Fletcher

  1. #1
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    GDRHammer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    325
    Post Thanks / Like

    Eliza Fletcher

    [Moderator note by Sandy: I merged a couple of threads and made this sticky.]

    https://www.foxnews.com/us/eliza-fle...memphis-police

    Okay, amateur detectives of the C.O. Police Academy...this one is pretty easy...
    White human out jogging. Smelly piece of shit with a stupid nigger name wants to muh-dik so he kidnaps an innocent human mother. You need no more clues to figure out what happened next.

    This fucking scum needs the jenkum injection immediately. No trial. No fanfare. Just chemicals squirted into black veins in copious amounts until life no longer exists...

    If you haven't figured it out by now, I HATE niggers. Truly HATE them. They are nothing but a curse on this planet. Am I a racist? Whatever. I am more of a realist. Niggers represent approximately 13% of the population yet they represent approximately 52% of incarcerations. Their crimes are legendary for their cruelty and brazenness. It is only getting worse. I hate what the nigger has done to this country. They represent NOTHING good.
    "Niggers can fuck up gravity..."

  2. Likes Kagman liked this post
  3. #2
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    IseDaDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    10,485
    Post Thanks / Like

    Kindergarten teacher snatched by primitive nog, Cleotha

    MEMPHIS, Tenn. — Police have arrested a suspect in the kidnapping case of missing Memphis teacher Eliza Fletcher.
    Boot-lipped niggroe, Cleotha Abston, 38, has been charged with especially aggravated kidnapping and tampering with evidence, Memphis Police announced early Sunday.

    According to records, Abston refused to provide investigators with information regarding Fletcher’s location. Records also state that the abduction, which was caught on camera, was violent in nature and may have resulted in serious bodily injury.
    Cleotha “Pookie” Abston, who has spent most of his life in prison.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	abduction of missing Memphis jogger police say.png 
Views:	10 
Size:	217.4 KB 
ID:	20855

    Big deal. The nigger will go to NU for maybe a few years, then be right back on the street.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	abduction04 111718.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	122.5 KB 
ID:	20856

    https://wreg.com/news/eliza-fletcher...her-abduction/
    Last edited by IseDaDiva; 09-04-2022 at 11:18 AM.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

  4. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe, Jim Crow liked this post
  5. #3
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    DavidAllenNiggertoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2022
    Location
    Tennafukin' C !
    Posts
    251
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just saw this one too, that nigger's mammy sure knows how to name a nog.... Pookie Abston will be getting a full scholarship to NU when they find the body,

    and his filthy coon juice will be found upon her person. For a white woman in a jogging outfit you just know that's an invitation to murderous "muh dikk" for a feral nigger.






    https://nypost.com/2022/09/04/eliza-...bston-charged/

  6. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
  7. #4
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Groid_Rage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Upstate Nig York
    Posts
    2,668
    Post Thanks / Like

    Angry

    Another Pookie. Yeah he decides to clean his hooptie for no reason.
    Eliza Fletcher abduction: Suspect allegedly cleaned 'vehicle of interest' prior to arrest, police say
    The man who was charged in relation to the abduction of the Memphis mother of two was allegedly seen "cleaning the interior" of a GMC Terrain, which police said is a "vehicle of interest" in the case.

    An affidavit for Cleotha Abston's arrest released by the Memphis Police Department on Sunday also stated that two witnesses saw the suspect "washing his clothes in the sink of the house."
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/eliza-fle...est-police-say
    You can comment there.
    Last edited by Groid_Rage; 09-04-2022 at 01:33 PM. Reason: add Pookie
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

  8. #5
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    774
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was wondering if there was any chance that the husband hired the coon to do this? I am only saying this because a number of years ago a prominent attorney in Atlanta hired one of his nasty coon clients (he was a defense attorney) to kill his wife and make it look like a random nigger crime. Both cities (Atlanta and Memphis) are nigger fuxated and have been for years. I just say this because of the inheritance aspect.

  9. #6
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    haywood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    9,080
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GDRHammer View Post
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/eliza-fle...memphis-police

    Okay, amateur detectives of the C.O. Police Academy...this one is pretty easy...
    White human out jogging. Smelly piece of shit with a stupid nigger name wants to muh-dik so he kidnaps an innocent human mother. You need no more clues to figure out what happened next.

    This fucking scum needs the jenkum injection immediately. No trial. No fanfare. Just chemicals squirted into black veins in copious amounts until life no longer exists...

    If you haven't figured it out by now, I HATE niggers. Truly HATE them. They are nothing but a curse on this planet. Am I a racist? Whatever. I am more of a realist. Niggers represent approximately 13% of the population yet they represent approximately 52% of incarcerations. Their crimes are legendary for their cruelty and brazenness. It is only getting worse. I hate what the nigger has done to this country. They represent NOTHING good.
    They also commit 54% of murders!! They are a WORTHLESS sub-species!!

  10. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post
  11. #7
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    DavidAllenNiggertoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2022
    Location
    Tennafukin' C !
    Posts
    251
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    They also commit 54% of murders!! They are a WORTHLESS sub-species!!
    TRU DAT homie !!

  12. #8
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    IseDaDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    10,485
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidAllenNiggertoe View Post
    Just saw this one too, that nigger's mammy sure knows how to name a nog.... Pookie Abston will be getting a full scholarship to NU when they find the body,

    and his filthy coon juice will be found upon her person. For a white woman in a jogging outfit you just know that's an invitation to murderous "muh dikk" for a feral nigger.





    https://nypost.com/2022/09/04/eliza-...bston-charged/
    I'm wondering if this might not be hushed and instantly swept under the rug the way it usually is when a nigger slaughters human beings. The victim's family business has made them billionaires so maybe they'll have more influence than the families of poor regular humans murdered for no reason by some feral piece of shit.

    The fact that several sites have posted pics of the vile sub-simian groid is in itself unusual, when normally it's nearly impossible to find pics of criminiggers. The more heinous the crime, more difficult to find the nigger.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

  13. #9
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    DavidAllenNiggertoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2022
    Location
    Tennafukin' C !
    Posts
    251
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I'm wondering if this might not be hushed and instantly swept under the rug the way it usually is when a nigger slaughters human beings. The victim's family business has made them billionaires so maybe they'll have more influence than the families of poor regular humans murdered for no reason by some feral piece of shit.

    The fact that several sites have posted pics of the vile sub-simian groid is in itself unusual, when normally it's nearly impossible to find pics of criminiggers. The more heinous the crime, more difficult to find the nigger.
    Yeah those are some anomalies. And why is a white billionaire's daughter running anywhere alone where a vicious savannah animal can even get its paws on her.. ?
    She would have been in a gated community, or if running through nigger territory she'd have an armed escort. Sad , but fishy.

    Then again her status at this point is "kidnapped" and Cletus Shitbeastus ain't saying anything.

  14. Likes Kagman liked this post
  15. #10
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    IseDaDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    10,485
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidAllenNiggertoe View Post
    Yeah those are some anomalies. And why is a white billionaire's daughter running anywhere alone where a vicious savannah animal can even get its paws on her.. ?
    She would have been in a gated community, or if running through nigger territory she'd have an armed escort. Sad , but fishy.

    Then again her status at this point is "kidnapped" and Cletus Shitbeastus ain't saying anything.
    Most women (like me) can't live in gated communities or have armed escorts. Should they stay off public streets in broad daylight, out of parks, parking lots, mall washrooms, and school campuses for fear of being kidnapped, raped and murdered by niggers? I guess so.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

  16. Likes Kagman, Anastasia, Coon Town liked this post
  17. #11
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    DavidAllenNiggertoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2022
    Location
    Tennafukin' C !
    Posts
    251
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Most women (like me) can't live in gated communities or have armed escorts. Should they stay off public streets in broad daylight, out of parks, parking lots, mall washrooms, and school campuses for fear of being kidnapped, raped and murdered by niggers? I guess so.
    I'd suggest a derringer (at least) somewhere discreet, if at all possible, legal or not !!
    Libtards want to unleash the murderous beasts upon us, we have a natural right to self defense no matter what the local woketard flunky politicians legislate.

    Anytime I go out for exercise I'm packing a weapon of some sort these days, niggers are feeling confident to do whatever they want, so I am gonna have something for them if they come.

  18. Likes Kagman liked this post
  19. #12
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Groid_Rage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Upstate Nig York
    Posts
    2,668
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I'm wondering if this might not be hushed and instantly swept under the rug the way it usually is when a nigger slaughters human beings. The victim's family business has made them billionaires so maybe they'll have more influence than the families of poor regular humans murdered for no reason by some feral piece of shit.

    The fact that several sites have posted pics of the vile sub-simian groid is in itself unusual, when normally it's nearly impossible to find pics of criminiggers. The more heinous the crime, more difficult to find the nigger.
    You never know these days.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

  20. Likes IseDaDiva, Kagman liked this post
  21. #13
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    774
    Post Thanks / Like
    On my conservative facebook group they are ragging on the husband saying he had dui arrests. I told them they made an arrest and the guy is not talking. I said guy because I cant say nigger on facebook. If I said it was a black man I'd get the usual "What difference does it make? Why are you pointing out race? White men do it too you know. Evil comes in all colors. Why did you specifically have to point out it was a black man?" I'd get that response. And all these people are supposedly conservative whites. Even those conservatives would ban me for saying that. Morons. I swear. So I just said man. I told them the guy was cleaning his car and washing bloody clothes. I cannot mention the race. TThey will ban me from the group just for saying it was a black man. These are supposedly Trump supporting NRA types.

  22. #14
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    DavidAllenNiggertoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2022
    Location
    Tennafukin' C !
    Posts
    251
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticgirl View Post
    I cannot mention the race. TThey will ban me from the group just for saying it was a black man. These are supposedly Trump supporting NRA types.
    Ahh herein lies the rub, it's on FAKEBOOK, they are merely kowtowing to Chairman Mark, because his little gestapo would shut them down eventually ( canceled ) if they even let out a whiff
    of anti-coon sentiment. That's why I never TOUCH any Mother Zuckerberg-ing products !

  23. Likes Kagman, IseDaDiva liked this post
  24. #15
    Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Socialism_is_terrorism's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Location
    Zurich, Switzerland
    Posts
    1,704
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    They also commit 54% of murders!! They are a WORTHLESS sub-species!!
    It's even worse. Because that's only the number where the offender was caught and convicted. I don't know the exact detection rate for murder in the US, but I assume that it is low in nigger areas where most of the murder happens. Hence it seems fair to assume they commit more than 80% of the murders.

  25. #16
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    jenkemfactory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    6,330
    Post Thanks / Like
    As usual, it was a nigger.

    https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...ston-rcna46226

    They found the coon's DNA.
    Obviously, this was the usual case of muhdikkery murder.

  26. #17
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Kagman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2022
    Location
    America
    Posts
    1,174
    Post Thanks / Like
    You can go to the news story Isa posted above.... At the bottom of that page, there is a link for you to provide comments to the reporter... I used the following: GO THERE AND DO THE SAME

    "A factual issue with the story.... Use this language: "Murderous nigger piece of shit and serial felon abducted, repeatedly raped and then murdered a beautiful, blond human who was a true contributor to society...."
    When will you MSM pieces of shit start dealing with the reality of nigger crime??? WHEN WILL YOU DO THAT??? When will acknowledge these feral beasts commit violent and property crime at a rate well in excess of 5 times that of humans???? (FBI Table 43, which, BTW, does not include data from Chicago, LA, New York and many other major cities)

    By not reporting the truth, you are enabling these rampaging apes.. AND THAT MAKES YOU JUST AS GUILTY."


    In reality, this report is better than most. It provided a picture of the feral beast - something almost unheard of these days. As others have mentioned, the level of coverage this story is getting is due to the status of the billionaire family this woman came from. As Isa rightly points out, if it were one of us, it would be quickly swept under the rug - if it were reported at all.

  27. #18
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    774
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GDRHammer View Post
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/eliza-fle...memphis-police

    Okay, amateur detectives of the C.O. Police Academy...this one is pretty easy...
    White human out jogging. Smelly piece of shit with a stupid nigger name wants to muh-dik so he kidnaps an innocent human mother. You need no more clues to figure out what happened next.

    This fucking scum needs the jenkum injection immediately. No trial. No fanfare. Just chemicals squirted into black veins in copious amounts until life no longer exists...

    If you haven't figured it out by now, I HATE niggers. Truly HATE them. They are nothing but a curse on this planet. Am I a racist? Whatever. I am more of a realist. Niggers represent approximately 13% of the population yet they represent approximately 52% of incarcerations. Their crimes are legendary for their cruelty and brazenness. It is only getting worse. I hate what the nigger has done to this country. They represent NOTHING good.

    Exactly. I'm a realist too. Even conservative republicans are too afraid of being called racist. It's really bad out there.

  28. Likes GDRHammer liked this post
  29. #19
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    DavidAllenNiggertoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2022
    Location
    Tennafukin' C !
    Posts
    251
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mario Abston, 36, Cleotha Abston’s brother, was also arrested, but he is not believed to be connected to Fletcher’s abduction, authorities said. He was charged with drug and firearms offenses, police tweeted.
    Hot damn, at least the Memphis Police are taking some of his monkey troop off "da skreet" too , the whole Abston coon clan probably has bench warrants.

  30. Likes IseDaDiva, Kagman liked this post
  31. #20
    Trustee
    Sergeant
    I aint bin dun did dat!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Posts
    2,626
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post
    You can go to the news story Isa posted above.... At the bottom of that page, there is a link for you to provide comments to the reporter... I used the following: GO THERE AND DO THE SAME

    "A factual issue with the story.... Use this language: "Murderous nigger piece of shit and serial felon abducted, repeatedly raped and then murdered a beautiful, blond human who was a true contributor to society...."
    When will you MSM pieces of shit start dealing with the reality of nigger crime??? WHEN WILL YOU DO THAT??? When will acknowledge these feral beasts commit violent and property crime at a rate well in excess of 5 times that of humans???? (FBI Table 43, which, BTW, does not include data from Chicago, LA, New York and many other major cities)

    By not reporting the truth, you are enabling these rampaging apes.. AND THAT MAKES YOU JUST AS GUILTY."


    In reality, this report is better than most. It provided a picture of the feral beast - something almost unheard of these days. As others have mentioned, the level of coverage this story is getting is due to the status of the billionaire family this woman came from. As Isa rightly points out, if it were one of us, it would be quickly swept under the rug - if it were reported at all.
    I saw a nigger using that crime table to show how many crimes whitey commits the other day not realizing that table proves how violent they are. They’re incapable of doing simple math/statistics. If you try to point out 13% of the population….etc they just chimp out and likely throw shit at their monitors. Fuck I hate niggers.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •