The most recent series to come out is 'House of the Dragon', a prequel to Game of Thrones. For those not familiar: it centers on a royal family that magically bond to dragons, and their defining characteristic is that they have silver to blond hair and violet eyes, they belong to a fictional human race known as Valyrians; clearly the author based them on people of Nordic stock. The 'Game of Thrones' world is based off medieval Europe. In the original literature, there is a nigger civilization far to the south of the continent where most of the stories are based, but they appear only rarely.
A nigger was cast as a member of one of the Valyrian families, and they cast him and simply had him appear in silvery-blond dreadlocks ��
There are some honest & brave people commenting how stupid that is, and that it's clearly woke virtue signaling, and the producers basically admitted that they included a nigger so the show can be more inclusive.

Of course, there are the woke people angry at the "evil racists", and I came across a meme on social media saying something in the way of: "You can accept a fictional world with dragons but can't accept a wealthy, noble black man"
My answer to that? No, it's not that I "can't accept" a royal nigger, it's that niggers are a fucking disgusting to look at, and my YEARS OF HORRIBLE EXPERIENCES with them give me several connotations, but "royal", "wealthy", and "noble" are none of them