Close

Likes Likes:  12
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like

Niggers in fantasy series

The most recent series to come out is 'House of the Dragon', a prequel to Game of Thrones. For those not familiar: it centers on a royal family that magically bond to dragons, and their defining characteristic is that they have silver to blond hair and violet eyes, they belong to a fictional human race known as Valyrians; clearly the author based them on people of Nordic stock. The 'Game of Thrones' world is based off medieval Europe. In the original literature, there is a nigger civilization far to the south of the continent where most of the stories are based, but they appear only rarely.
    A nigger was cast as a member of one of the Valyrian families, and they cast him and simply had him appear in silvery-blond dreadlocks ��
    There are some honest & brave people commenting how stupid that is, and that it's clearly woke virtue signaling, and the producers basically admitted that they included a nigger so the show can be more inclusive.

Of course, there are the woke people angry at the "evil racists", and I came across a meme on social media saying something in the way of: "You can accept a fictional world with dragons but can't accept a wealthy, noble black man"
    My answer to that? No, it's not that I "can't accept" a royal nigger, it's that niggers are a fucking disgusting to look at, and my YEARS OF HORRIBLE EXPERIENCES with them give me several connotations, but "royal", "wealthy", and "noble" are none of them

2. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, dragons are obviously more believable and realistic than a "noble" nigger.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by yuanlieren View Post
    The most recent series to come out is 'House of the Dragon', a prequel to Game of Thrones. For those not familiar: it centers on a royal family that magically bond to dragons, and their defining characteristic is that they have silver to blond hair and violet eyes, they belong to a fictional human race known as Valyrians; clearly the author based them on people of Nordic stock. The 'Game of Thrones' world is based off medieval Europe. In the original literature, there is a nigger civilization far to the south of the continent where most of the stories are based, but they appear only rarely.
    A nigger was cast as a member of one of the Valyrian families, and they cast him and simply had him appear in silvery-blond dreadlocks ��
    There are some honest & brave people commenting how stupid that is, and that it's clearly woke virtue signaling, and the producers basically admitted that they included a nigger so the show can be more inclusive.

Of course, there are the woke people angry at the "evil racists", and I came across a meme on social media saying something in the way of: "You can accept a fictional world with dragons but can't accept a wealthy, noble black man"
    My answer to that? No, it's not that I "can't accept" a royal nigger, it's that niggers are a fucking disgusting to look at, and my YEARS OF HORRIBLE EXPERIENCES with them give me several connotations, but "royal", "wealthy", and "noble" are none of them
    As I've said before many times let's have Mel Gibson play chaka zulu or Sir Anthony Hopkins play martin luther coon and SEE how niggers like it!! They are fucking narcissistic HYPOCRITES!!

5. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Amazon has niggerfied the Lord of the Rings as well. There are nigger hobbits and elves, and a sheboon dwarf, lol. Tolkien already had niggers in the LOTR, orcs and "swarthy" men who served Sauron.

7. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Espantoon View Post
    Amazon has niggerfied the Lord of the Rings as well. There are nigger hobbits and elves, and a sheboon dwarf, lol. Tolkien already had niggers in the LOTR, orcs and "swarthy" men who served Sauron.
    I forgot to mention, there will probably be coalburning as well, as the nig elf is trying to muhdik a YT woman.

9. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I forgot to mention, there will probably be coalburning as well, as the nig elf is trying to muhdik a YT woman.
    I guarantee you there will be muhdikkery, coal burning, and miscegenation.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

11. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

A lot of people are not appreciative of this. Those people are obviously rayciss who don't ascribe to the "colour blindness" demanded today. Colour blindness applies ONLY to niggers being inserted into classics, movies, and tv shows that were formerly nigger-free.

How about they remake "Shalft" with Chris Pine in the lead role and make all the hoes white? Why not?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	shaftn971.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	115.3 KB 
ID:	20897
    Last edited by IseDaDiva; 09-08-2022 at 05:14 PM.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

13. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    A lot of people are not appreciative of this. Those people are obviously rayciss who don't ascribe to the "colour blindness" demanded today. Colour blindness applies ONLY to niggers being inserted into classics, movies, and tv shows that were formerly nigger-free.

How about they remake "Shalft" with Chris Pine in the lead role and make all the hoes white? Why not?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	shaftn971.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	115.3 KB 
ID:	20897
    Now there is a high yellow sheboon queen too.

15. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Banned
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Sure there are alot of jokes to be made and that's fine, but when you come down to it it is nothing but cultural appropriation.
    NIGGERS DON'T WATCH LOTR or this type of thing. Literally, NONE OF THEM, EVER, watch this. So it comes down to just forcing it on white people. Forcing you to see them in a historically false, coddling PC nigger loving brainwashing narrative. A narrative aimed mostly at your KIDS.
    But take a second and just imagine if we forced whites into some of the more popular Africa Nigger stories they made a movie about, how niggers would react.
    Luckily for niggers they've never done or written about anything worth even a piece of Dog crap ever.

Let me guess the last names of the directors of this is filled with more berg's and stein's and feminist SJW cunts than a New York Subway.

They'res little doubt that J.R.R. would be terribly ashamed at what has happened to his Anglo-Saxon Fantasy work.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gosling floyd FRq-XB5-LUYAENNad-1469x2048.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	254.2 KB 
ID:	20946  

17. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not for me!I hate niggers and know they are the lowest scum of the earth!
    But,it’s the perfect show for the white liberal cuck boys who dream of watching their wife screw a nigger!