Hello...
I've been reading Chimpout for a while now, and finally decided to register recently. I'm an academic, and even among my friends who have similar views, it's hard to *really* be honest about how I feel. Plus, I live in a major city with a massive population of blacks. The ridiculous backward thinking in academia and dealing with so many blacks on a daily basis... it's driving me insane.

And now, with the supreme court overturning Roe v Wade... I'm just disgusted by everything. I feel really hopeless about this country.
I know there are a ton of guys here who are happy about the Roe v Wade decision, but hear me out on this.
Abortion is the single greatest eugenics program the world has ever seen. Literally. Almost 40% of all abortions were obtained by BLACK women. And that's not to mention the huge % of white coal burners and just general trash that get them. And now, it's much harder for them to get access to those blessed abortions, especially in the states where blacks are most common, the South. Blacks are poor, so they don't have the means to go to another state, or the intelligence and foresight to buy abortion pills online. The overturning of Roe v Wade is going to cause a population BOOM among blacks. This country is doomed. And I feel like even the people in academia who agree with me (there are some, trust me)... they're afraid to say anything even close to the truth.

I just feel completely hopeless at this point. I just want to feel like I'm not the only sane man alive.
-Mungo