Likes Likes:  67

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mungo View Post
    I agree. Have you ever heard of Project Prevention? They give cash to drug addicts and other undesirables (read:niggers) if they agree to get their tubes tied or get vasectomies. I used to donate to them all the time.
    Imagine how many niggers would line up and get permanently sterilized for a thousand bucks.

2. Likes jenkemfactory, mungo, Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    Imagine how many niggers would line up and get permanently sterilized for a thousand bucks.

It would be glorious. We'd put a big dent in the US crime problem if we had a program where we take any niggers in prison and say "Look, Tyrone... we'll take X amount of time off your sentence... all you have to do is go down to the infirmary and have a little procedure done. Snip snip. It'll just take a few minutes. We'll even give you a pack of Kools afterward..."

4. Likes CoonsЯus, Tar Remover, Kagman liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mungo View Post
    We'd put a big dent in the US crime problem if we had a program where we take any niggers in prison and say "Look, Tyrone... we'll take X amount of time off your sentence... all you have to do is go down to the infirmary and have a little procedure done. Snip snip. It'll just take a few minutes. We'll even give you a pack of Kools afterward..."

Remove all weightlifting equipment and put all prisoners in solitary unless they voluntarily agree to work towards release. Connect treadmills to generators. Offer each prisoner x time off their sentence per megawatt produced. Send the power to the grid.

Voilą! Green energy. That should make the tree huggers happy, right?
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

6. Likes mungo, Tar Remover, Kagman liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Remove all weightlifting equipment and put all prisoners in solitary unless they voluntarily agree to work towards release. Connect treadmills to generators. Offer each prisoner x time off their sentence per megawatt produced. Send the power to the grid.

Voilą! Green energy. That should make the tree huggers happy, right?
    Make it a wheel like device similar to what’s in a hamster cage. They are nothing but pesky rodents anyways.

8. Likes mungo, Tar Remover, Kagman liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I too, like The Honorable Tweakstick, have a conflicting duality on abortion. Frankly, I don't give a fuck if niggers do it. The problem is, I am not willing to sacrifice even ONE precious human baby for even a MILLION niggers. That pretty much sums it up. I am more for sterilizing these apes and shipping them to whatever shithole will absorb them (as long as it isn't HERE....).

But anyway: WELCOME! Now let's grab up a stick and bash some niggers!

: cellblockwelcome

10. Likes CoonsЯus, Kagman liked this post